• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Extra-dimensional God? I believe so.

Ostronomos

The most promising theory for a theory of everything is string theory, which requires six extra real spatial dimensions to be curled up so tightly that we cannot detect them.

One of the hurdles to having string theory hailed as the all-encompassing theory of everything is that despite its success, with regard to the six extra dimensions we do not see the impact of them.

Recall that the extra dimensions contain the separation, effecting the non-separation.

Thus it becomes clear that in our 11-dimensional universe, there is another level of reality where mind and the so-called external world meet.

In spite of atheistic convictions, there is a God. I know this for a fact. But trying to convince others of this has been a bit of a struggle. Despite having successfully proved it in my "higher level intellect".

There are many examples of the blind leading the blind. And atheism is one of them. This I know for a 100% fact. My knowledge of truth cannot be swayed. I've seen the best arguments in existence from all sides.

Last edited:

Clizby Wampuscat

The most promising theory for a theory of everything is string theory, which requires six extra real spatial dimensions to be curled up so tightly that we cannot detect them.

One of the hurdles to having string theory hailed as the all-encompassing theory of everything is that despite its success, with regard to the six extra dimensions we do not see the impact of them.

Recall that the extra dimensions contain the separation, effecting the non-separation.

Thus it becomes clear that in our 11-dimensional universe, there is another level of reality where mind and the so-called external world meet.

In spite of atheistic convictions, there is a God. I know this for a fact. But trying to convince others of this has been a bit of a struggle. Despite having successfully proved it in my "higher level intellect".

There are many examples of the blind leading the blind. And atheism is one of them. This I know for a 100% fact. My knowledge of truth cannot be swayed. I've seen the best arguments in existence from all sides.
No one can know anything with 100% certainty. Where is your proof?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Let me know when that's confirmed and published in the science journal Nature.

I'll be eagerly waiting in anticipation of something that is 100 % fact.

Onasander

What if God is non-dimensional? Nobody proven more than three exist, and that has been contested since St. Augustine.... we think in terms of dimensions but God might not follow that perhaps illusionary pattern.

Little Dragon

M theory describes 10 spatial dimensions and 1 time dimension in which 7 spatial dimensions are curled up, leaving 3 spatial dimensions and 1 time dimension. However the energies needed to test string theories, exceed the total energy output of this planet. Another less direct method will be needed to verify the hypothesis which I concede is attractive in it's elegance and the reduction of everything to harmonic like fluctuations of strings and branes, instead of a clumsy particle model. That we have currently.

Last edited: