• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Expression and the Art of Influence

Orias

Left Hand Path
Many people are expressive...actually everyone is expressive. Expression is a simple thing. It can range anywhere from a smile to a deep and profound story. We can use words to express ourselves, our bodies, language and writing and perhaps on some level just by existing we are expressing ourselves and the universe.

But we have to ask...what are we expressing? What is the truest form of expression? Is it something you feel deep down inside of you? A fire? A light surrounded by darkness? A spark of curiosity? Many things could potentially drive expression but the most important thing is energy. A tangible energy, albeit one that requires understanding and patience, yet also passion and ambition. In order to tap into this understanding we have to allow our minds to be free of judgement so we can see clearly the impact of our expressions. And through focus and willpower we can mold the energy about us in a way that can affect another persons psyche without direct expression but vibration.

Its not necessarily a thought or a path to travel up and down, nor is it even a direction. It comes from inside we feel it and we create. Our creations are designed to influence the world around us and through cultivation of willpower and discipline we can maintain a steady progression and achieve new levels of understanding.

Something I have been practicing is trying to harness my bodies electro-magnetic field and electric potential within my body. This is what I believe is referred to as "chi" and to be able to fully utilize this we need to have alignment within our core and develop healthy breathing patterns. Through this I believe we could potentially evolve to have super human or "super saiyan" like powers. Perhaps not to that extreme but I do believe there is potential to harness our soul power through certain esoteric practices. The core of our soul where most of it resides is in our brains and connected to our nervous system, we can affect these things through direct and concentrated thought and breathing patterns. I haven't been able to do this myself, yet, but it was something I discovered while listening to a Joe Rogan podcast. If you have never heard of Wim Hof I would suggest looking him up, he climbed Mount Everest with just shorts and boots and he jogged across the Sahara Desert without water. He did this all through this meditative breathing process he discovered through being exposed to the cold. This is just one of the things we are capable of doing by being able to manipulate and harness our electric and soul potential and it has to do with breathing. I believe we can heal ourselves from sickness and disease with this and we could eventually heal each other with it.

Anyways...even through such things we are expressing ourselves. In the nature of each moment there is expression going down. The ability to express freely allows for influence to have a more extreme impact, positive or negative. And this creates drive and force which is necessary to achieving breakthrough. Once we can breakthrough we can attain divine consciousness through electric potential. And through the art of expression and influence we can share it with others and those that can understand, will understand, and they will see the results of their practice.

X&R

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Many people are expressive...actually everyone is expressive. Expression is a simple thing. It can range anywhere from a smile to a deep and profound story. We can use words to express ourselves, our bodies, language and writing and perhaps on some level just by existing we are expressing ourselves and the universe.

But we have to ask...what are we expressing? What is the truest form of expression? Is it something you feel deep down inside of you? A fire? A light surrounded by darkness? A spark of curiosity? Many things could potentially drive expression but the most important thing is energy. A tangible energy, albeit one that requires understanding and patience, yet also passion and ambition. In order to tap into this understanding we have to allow our minds to be free of judgement so we can see clearly the impact of our expressions. And through focus and willpower we can mold the energy about us in a way that can affect another persons psyche without direct expression but vibration.
Your own personal egregor. Samael would be proud. :)

Orias

Left Hand Path
Your own personal egregor. Samael would be proud. :)
Interestingly enough on nights where I would use operant magic and ritual, I would have people message me telling me the air around them is electric and their hairs are on end. To me this is symbolic of my endeavor, these are people I have physically interacted with so my energy has affected them in some way. I make a conscious effort to make that positive and mind opening.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hail Orias! I like your op, as it reminds me of the deep breathing exercises I do at the beginning of my "dark meditations". It helps to calm my restless spirit and silence my mind that I may be more receptive of new knowledge or understanding and perception. :smilecat:

Xeper and Remanifest!

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

Its not necessarily a thought or a path to travel up and down, nor is it even a direction. It comes from inside we feel it and we create. Our creations are designed to influence the world around us and through cultivation of willpower and discipline we can maintain a steady progression and achieve new levels of understanding.

Something I have been practicing is trying to harness my bodies electro-magnetic field and electric potential within my body. This is what I believe is referred to as "chi" and to be able to fully utilize this we need to have alignment within our core and develop healthy breathing patterns. Through this I believe we could potentially evolve to have super human or "super saiyan" like powers. Perhaps not to that extreme but I do believe there is potential to harness our soul power through certain esoteric practices. The core of our soul where most of it resides is in our brains and connected to our nervous system, we can affect these things through direct and concentrated thought and breathing patterns. I haven't been able to do this myself, yet, but it was something I discovered while listening to a Joe Rogan podcast. If you have never heard of Wim Hof I would suggest looking him up, he climbed Mount Everest with just shorts and boots and he jogged across the Sahara Desert without water. He did this all through this meditative breathing process he discovered through being exposed to the cold. This is just one of the things we are capable of doing by being able to manipulate and harness our electric and soul potential and it has to do with breathing. I believe we can heal ourselves from sickness and disease with this and we could eventually heal each other with it.

Anyways...even through such things we are expressing ourselves. In the nature of each moment there is expression going down. The ability to express freely allows for influence to have a more extreme impact, positive or negative. And this creates drive and force which is necessary to achieving breakthrough. Once we can breakthrough we can attain divine consciousness through electric potential. And through the art of expression and influence we can share it with others and those that can understand, will understand, and they will see the results of their practice.

X&R

Regarding expression and the electro magnetic field, I express a lot of my Self through music as you know. It is always interesting to me when I do public performances on the piano or keyboard, whether in a music store or in a more public forum, how people are drawn to my music and abra cadabra I have an audience. :smilecat: I call it the "Command to Listen".

Last edited: