• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exciting Torah geometry patterns

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Here is a generous helping of 6 patterns I came up with on my own from 10-12 to 10-13 2022:

If we look at the number of letters each word is in the first verse, it is

6-3-5-2-5-3-4. One very easy thing to do is switch the first two numbers. We get 365.25, the number of days in a year. It is actually 365.24, so if we carry the 1 we finish with 1-3-4. Switching the first two numbers again gives us 3.14.

—-

If we combine words, we get 9-7-5-3-4. The 4 ends the pattern.

We can also do 6+8+10+4.

The number of letters per word is almost a palindrome: 6-3-5-2-5-3-4.

If we look at the first letter in the verse, then add 2 and go to the third, then add 4 and go to the 7th, we look at 1,3,7,15,31,the letters are B-A-B-A-A. Maybe 62 is a way to continue the pattern which is A but I don’t remember how.

If we arrange the letters in alphabetical order and count how many of each letter, we get 6,2,3,1,3,1,3,1,3,2,1. Notice in the pattern below this one there are 4 pairs of 3 and 1. We just showed that they are almost all in sequence alphabetically in terms of 3 or 1.

Meru Foundation Research: An Introduction to the Meru Project

meru.org/intro.html

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I have a meaning key now, but it's too long to post. However, here are my two most recent patterns for you:

10-14 to 10-15:

Just below here by swapping the first two words, the length of the first 5 words make 365.25. I noticed that when you divide by 5 you get almost 73, a star of David and hexagon number we will see later.

If we factor each letter from 1 to 27, we can place each prime number in order that it appears. For instance, r is 20 and has 2 and 5. S is 21 which has 3 and 7. What we get is 2,5,3,7,11,13,23,19 and 17.

We do a quick switch in the 2nd and 3rd letters, perhaps to just make it not obvious. 23, 19 and 17 are in reverse order. Notice that these are the only prime numbers that are in the alpha bet and can’t potentially be made up of a greater number.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
10-21-22

On random walks/Brownian motion and the Torah refined dramatically

The numbers of the first verse are 2-20-1-21-10-22-2-20-1-1-12-5-10-13/24-1-22-5-21-13-10-13/24-6-1-22-5-1-20-18/27.

Notice that three of them depend on whether they are finalized or not. For each pattern, we will look at the binary number from 0 to 7 for each walk to work. For instance, if the numbers chosen were 13/24/27, that would be 011. There are 4 walks that work, and each walk’s binary points to the next walk in a loop.

First, we start at 0. 0 is the first dimension. You can go up or down. Note that if we divide the numbers by 2, we look at even and odd to decide direction. From earlier in this page, even and odd is eeooee eeo oeoe(o/e) oe oooe(o/e) eoe ooe(e/o). We could simply have e be up and o be down (direction), or we can have one indicate to go straight in the current direction and one to change the direction and move 1 (accumulation). Because God would show that He knows the end from the beginning, accumulation goes first. So, accumulation is 0. We pick, eeooee eeo oeoe(o) oe oooe(e) eoe ooe(e). Notice that the binary is 010 and we will look at a two-dimensional walk next that corresponds with 2. So, because even is to take two steps, even can mean move 1, change direction and move 2, or in other words switch direction and move 1. Odd means move in the same direction by 1. We end up right back at the start right at the end.

For 2, we want the 2nd dimension, and 3 directions is better than 4. The three directions are 0 degrees, 120 degrees and 240 degrees. 0 will not be 120 or 240 because how can you pick? We also want to do accumulation first. Thus, for each of the 28 letters, if the remainder is 0, we continue in the same direction 1, if the remainder is 1, we turn 120 degrees and move 1, and for 2 we turn 240 degrees and move 1. This pattern works for 101, pointing to 5. The first m is finalized in the word God and the m in sky is not. The earth is finalized. Noticed also that it reaches the start in the middle of the word God and on the 27th letter in earth (28 would be impossible because it can only get back on a multiple of 3, but it makes it on 27). This is an act of God and the earth is a completion. I checked this all in Excel.

For 5, we want 5 directions, left-right-up-forward-backward. We do not want to do accumulation first because accumulation doesn’t make sense when there is a direction that only goes one way. We get 9-9-6-2-2. That means the up goes from 0 to 6 like 7 days of creation. The left and right meet at the end and the forward and backward do also. The binary is 001. I checked this in Excel too.

For 001, we just go up for even and down for odd. It works with 000, pointing back to the start in a loop.

I was motivated by the patterns not working to make them make more sense!

I have kept the earlier for scientific purposes.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
For instance, if the first two letters were finalized and the last wasn't, the next pattern would correspond to 110 or 6.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
10-23 Today I noticed further that these are the 4 simplest patterns to express everything or even the 4 simplest patterns also, possibly being 4 out of 5 if you include triangle regular which we skipped. We get the point with the two ways to do triangles from the line.

The number to get back to the start is 28-27-28-28 since with the triangle it must be a multiple of 3.

Note that 28+27+28+28=111! We’ve seen that before. It is the aleph gematria, suggesting wholeness, and 3*37, where 37 is a Star of David number once again.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I have to do another! There's more at 10-24.
Does the Torah begin with a Beit or a Reish?

The case of Beit:

“Why the Torah begins with the letter beit,” by Michael J. Alter.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJQAM5A/

Why the Torah Begins with the Letter Beit|Hardcover

The case of Reish, meaning the beit was put there and it was supposed to begin with the second letter the reish:

The King Follet Sermon, perhaps the last sermon Joseph Smith gave.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1971/04/the-king-follett-sermon?lang=eng

“I shall comment on the very first Hebrew word in the Bible; I will make a comment on the very first sentence of the history of creation in the Bible—Berosheit. I want to analyze the word. Baith—in, by, through, and everything else. Rosh—the head, Sheit—grammatical termination. When the inspired man wrote it, he did not put the baith there. An old Jew without any authority added the word; he thought it too bad to begin to talk about the head! It read first, “The head one of the Gods brought forth the Gods.” That is the true meaning of the words. Baurau signifies to bring forth. If you do not believe it, you do not believe the learned man of God. Learned men can teach you no more than what I have told you. Thus the head God brought forth the Gods in the grand council.”

As we analyze each as the first letter, these images will help us:

first-letter.png

The first image is a beit in a pei; the second is a gimmel in a pei; now let’s look at this.

The beit in a pei is like a tongue in a mouth. The beit is pronounced “B” “T”. First, the pei pulls the lips in like the pei to make a “B”, then the beit almost touches the front upper mouth like a “T”. Also, in simple gematria, beit is the second letter in the Hebrew alphabet and pei is seventeen. 2*17=34. Every letter is a word and beit is beit-yud-tav, who’s simple gematria is 2-10-22. 2+10+22=34. So, the picture, the pronunciation, the prime factorization, and the spelling of the letter are all quite related.

Now with the reish.

The tongue is sticking up and the gimmel almost touches the top of the mouth like when you pronounce it. Here, the pei is simply a mouth but the indentation might indicate the mouth is open, distinguishing between ‘M’ and ‘R’. Reish is resih-yud-shin or 20+10+21=51, and 51=3*17, where 3 is gimmel and 17 is pei. Again, the picture, the pronunciation, the prime factorization and the spelling of the letter relate even though there is a gimmel in the middle and not a reish (a reish would be the same as the beit).

Note that with the beit, I read in “Why the Torah begins with the letter beit,” by Michael J. Alter that in theme #62 the pei surrounds the beit (and that the pei is a mouth). However, I came up with that it is in the shape of prounouncing beit and that the number for beit*pei = the number for the spelling of beit on my own. The reish was on my own.

10-24-22 Want to see more? This is all my own.

So simple gematria has the letters numbered from 1 to 27 and regular gematria has 1,2,…,9,10,20,…90,100,200,300,400.

I wanted to look at pronunciation of the first 3 letters and/or the second word B-R-A.

First of all, the simple gematria is 23 for B-R-A and the fourth word of the Torah A-T. Notice that AT has similar pronunciation.

Since we basically pronounce B and R with B and G (we did 2*17 and 3*17), I thought we might do (2+3)*17. It is 85, one less than the full Gematria for the third word in the Torah, God.

If we use regular Gematria with the shapes, 2 and 3 stay the same and pei becomes 80 instead of 17. (2+3)*80=400, one less than the full Gematria of the fourth word of the Torah which is untranslatable.

Also, we looked at the spellings of the words for B and R, 34 and 51. 34+51=85, once again one letter away.

2+3+17=22, the letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

2+3+80=85, one away from 86 again, the word God.

We can say that aleph = 1 or just notice that each pair have one aleph each.