• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Excitement!!

Master Vigil

I am very glad we have a native american forum on here now. My education from the spirit world is most like the view that native americans have on the world. Much much more than the european view of shamanism. Some may say I am a shaman, however I do not feel myself worthy of this title. For true shamans devote their whole lives and pass many tests and quests to achieve that title. That is why I say I am a Vigil. Or Taoist Shaman. But never a shaman in the ways of the native people. I hope many discussions will be found within this area.

Rex

Founder
Master,

We are expanding the forums all over and hope to encourage all people of all religions to join in our discussion. I hope also we see many discussions end up in this forum so that we may learn and be enlightened with their beliefs.