• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Excellent articles about gratitude!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I hope you are enjoying your experience here on the forum today.

I found this article on a recent links page and really enjoyed the read - however, it is rather lengthy so if you have ADHD you may wanna skip it!

On second look - it is more than just one article on that page so you could just read the top article and leave it at that but I recommend all the articles I have read so far ...

For a taste -

When I first began my journey of gratitude, I only saw the outward signs or practices of gratitude – a gift, a note, a smile, a thing of thanks. Of course these things are important and a vital aspect of a gratitude practice. However, two months along in my gratitude journey, after reading, research and searching my own heart, I realise that the practice of gratitude goes far deeper than external signs or practices. Gratitude also has the potential, if I let it, to truly transform me from the inside out. A gratitude practice can inform my relationships, my perspective and how I establish my self as an educator. By living a life of gratitude, I can be fully awake, prepared and also aware. Aware of my inner attitudes, anxieties, resentments and any other hindrances to living a full life and giving my best to my students.

Gratitude in Education

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)

juberlock

I've been writing in a journal daily for over two months and over this period I have partaken in gratitude journaling which I have found has had a positive impact on my mental health. As I'm a, soon-to-be, student journalist, I have decided to write an article on the benefits of journaling and would like to hear about other people's experiences with gratitude journaling and the way in which it has helped them. If you would be interested in talking to me about this topic, which I would greatly appreciate, reply to this post in the Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin affirmative or DM me. I hope that you are all having a lovely day.