• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence that Ivrim, Benei Yisrael, Yehudim, and Modern day Jews do not descend from Yadavas farmers

River Sea

I don't see the connection. Please help. Hebrews reached Canaan around 1406 bce. So amarna reference could be to them coming from india.
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Amarna is KMT am I understanding correctly. Canaan is Ghuram located in India, why would Yadavas-Hebrews be in Ghuram in India around 1406 BC for?

Route of the Exodus. (1) Vadnagar to Chachran. (2) Chachran to Kabul. (2A) Short Route avoided by Hebrews. (3) Kabul to Kandahar. (4) Kandahar to Tehran via Hamun-e-Mashkel, Taftan and Isfahan. (5) Tehran to the Kangavar along the Silk Road. (6) South along the east bank of Tigris River to Al-Qurnah. (6A) Proposed travel through Baghdad not permitted by King of Edom. (7) North from Al-Qurnah along west bank of the Euphrates River. (8) West of Baghdad to Yisrael along the Silk Road

Where is Canaan that is Ghuram in India within this route?

The Yadavas-Hebrews left Vadnagar in India 1445 BC and arrived at Yisrael at 1405 BC or in that area in KMT and or Levant areas?

There's no delay at Canaan that's Ghuram that's in India am I understanding correctly? Because why at 1406 BC be at Ghuram in India for? 39 years from Vadnagar to Ghuram, makes no sense. Please help me.

How come other people have Canaan located in Israel when it's located in India called Ghuram?

Do you use the name Canaan both locations due to this?

Because others located Canaan as Israel, while we located Canaan in Ghuram in India, so do you use Canaan both locations then?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala has Canaan as Ghuram in India, while others has Canaan as Israel, @Tamino would you have Canaan as KMT? Due to this @Bharat Jhunjhunwala do you use Canaan to describe Ghuram in India and Israel and KMT (amarna)?

Last edited:

River Sea

One simple problem with the claim that people who can indentified by the historical terms Ivrim, Benei Yisrael, Yehudim, or Jews should indentified as "Yadava farmers" is the simple problem that early Ivrim never were indentified as being farmers. In the Hebrew Torah on several occasions the early Ivrim identified themselves not as farmers but instead as shepherds. They state the same for their ancestors.

View attachment 89743
View attachment 89745
Google translating

Genesis - Avram ben-Terahh uses the word )רעי( to describe his people
Or he dwelt in the land, and Abram said to Lot, Do not let there be strife between me and you, and between my neighbor and your neighbor.
Rich
bad
Avram ben-Terahh identifies his people as shepherds and not farmers.

Genesis - Ya'aqov ben-Yitzhhaq and his sons describe themselves as Shepherds
And the people are shepherds because they are people of Mecca
They said to Pharaoh, "Your servants graze the sheep, and we also fed our ancestors."
The sons of Ya'aqov ben-Yitzhhaq describe themselves and their ancestors as Shepherds.

River Sea

Another proof that in Hebrew Mitzrayim is not in India or even near it is the following. In the Book Esther in the Hebrew Text of the Tanakh, India is called (הודו) or (הדו) which is pronounced Hodu.

View attachment 89816
View attachment 89817
View attachment 89818

and again you will notice that Mitzrayim is Egypt.

View attachment 89819
1711380074341.png
Google Translate
Esther chapter one
1 And it was, in the days of Achashrush: that is Achashrush, the king from Judah to Kush--twenty-seven and one hundred, Medina. In the days when King Ahasuerus sat on a throne

River Sea

Yes, it shows farming back when, and discussion between @Bharat Jhunjhunwala and @Ehav4Ever did back when words Farming and Shepherds meant the same or not the same.

How come Cain shows farming?
Herdsmen versus Agriculturists

Cain practiced crop cultivation since he brought
the fruit of the ground as an offering to the Lord

Cain’s narrative tells of a conflict between him the agriculturist and his brother Abel the
herdsman

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala was claiming that Farming and Shephard is the same thing while @Ehav4Ever claims Farming and Shephard are different

Google translating @Ehav4Ever modern Hebrew letters

Genesis - Avram ben-Terahh uses the word )רעי( to describe his people
Or he dwelt in the land, and Abram said to Lot, Do not let there be strife between me and you, and between my neighbor and your neighbor.
Rich
bad
Avram ben-Terahh identifies his people as shepherds and not farmers.

Genesis - Ya'aqov ben-Yitzhhaq and his sons describe themselves as Shepherds
And the people are shepherds because they are people of Mecca
They said to Pharaoh, "Your servants graze the sheep, and we also fed our ancestors."
The sons of Ya'aqov ben-Yitzhhaq describe themselves and their ancestors as Shepherds.

One simple problem with the claim that people who can indentified by the historical terms Ivrim, Benei Yisrael, Yehudim, or Jews should indentified as "Yadava farmers" is the simple problem that early Ivrim never were indentified as being farmers. In the Hebrew Torah on several occasions the early Ivrim identified themselves not as farmers but instead as shepherds. They state the same for their ancestors.

View attachment 89743
View attachment 89745
I hope it shows and not just says attachments
That's why I'm doing it again.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala was claiming that Farming and Shephard is the same thing while @Ehav4Ever claims Farming and Shephard are different

You are perhaps right that Hebrews were yadava shepherds. But farming went together. Thus Hebrews lamented watermelons and cucumbers. The main point is there origins in india.

Cain practiced crop cultivation since he brought
the fruit of the ground as an offering to the Lord

Last edited:

River Sea

Were different roles also the same in tribal
Hunting, farming, shepherds, herdsmen, metalworking, traders. Did people ever combine meanings?

Is farming the same as being a shepherd?

Do people do that today, combining and meaning the same or not?

How was language back when within this compared to now?

Also did people exchange roles with ease?

Hebrews who were Yadavas gathering straw to burn bake bricks were also Shepherds, that's combining more than one role? Why would Shepherds be building with bricks?

Maybe in a tribal area one would have many roles

A shepherd also gathers crops, similar to how a farmer farms while also building homes with bricks, would also be fighters protecting, and then also hunters. Yet if a ruler can demand one of those things when either approving or disapproving, he doesn't then claim a whole tribe is one or another? @Bharat Jhunjhunwala Can you show this in any way?

Last edited:

River Sea

Unless it's myth.

In any event, what should be clear, even in a silly thread such as this, is that Cain wasn't [depicted as] a Hebrew.
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala thinks Cain was Indra. How come Indra was a prophet? How did that happen back when? Cain wasn't a prophet; how come?

Herdsmen versus agriculturists

Cain’s killing of his brother Abel and Indra’s killing of his
nephew Vritra may relate to a conflict between herdsmen and
agriculturists. When did herdsmen and agriculturists over came this conflict, and how did they?

@Ehav4Ever were there conflicts between herdsmen and agriculturists with Ivrim, Benei Yisrael, and Yehudim? Or did they get along and how?

@Ehav4Ever how come Cain wasn't a prophet? Was Seth ever a prophet?

Colt

The Ashkenazim are descended from Jews who migrated to Ashkenazi ( a city in Germany). They have nothing to do with India. R M124 is found ALL OVER THE PLACE. It means nothing.

All four terms refer to the same tribal people.
LoL! You are correct! I had extensive DNA research done on myself and was suppressed to find that I'm related to Bengamin Netanyahu. I have roots in India, Peru, Italy, Scottland but 45% German.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
The Ashkenazim are descended from Jews who migrated to Ashkenazi ( a city in Germany). They have nothing to do with India. R M124 is found ALL OVER THE PLACE. It means nothing.

Not true. R.m124 is found among 50 to 100 percent of yadavas from India and not in europe

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Not true. R.m124 is found among 50 to 100 percent of yadavas from India and not in europe
It is found in MANY populations of the world. Sometimes a genetic marker is simply of no help in determining origins. It is worth remembering that all humans relate back to the same small group in Africa which became homo sapiens, and so we share MOST of our genetics.

"Haplogroup R2a, or haplogroup R-M124, is a Y-chromosome haplogroup characterized by genetic markers M124, P249, P267, L266, and is mainly found in South Asia as well as in Central Asia, Caucasus, Southwest Asia, and the Arab countries with low frequencies."

BTW, when you quote someone, you need to cite where the quote comes from. The easiest way to do this is to hit the reply button, which will automatically quote the post along with the name of the person, and an arrow linking back to their post (as you see above in this post).

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Teach me then what explain 100 percent people having r.m124. and how else to determine where this gene originated. Truly, I will be happy to learn.
First you said 50%. Now you say 100%. Clearly you are not reliable as a source. Thus, I'm simply not going to address your request, since it assumes things not in evidence.