• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of the Non-Physical

muhammad_isa

The general definition of consciousness can be applied to any computer system.
What sets human consciousness apart?
I don't think it can be shown that a computer program can be "aware" in the sense that human beings experience it.

A simulation is just that .. a simulation.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I don't think it can be shown that a computer program can be "aware" in the sense that human beings experience it.

A simulation is just that .. a simulation.

I find defining "human" awareness is the most difficult part.
Everything I would define seems a computer system is capable of.
Maybe it feels different but it seems hard to express how.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Some physicists have proposed a method for testing if we are in a numerical simulated cubic space-time lattice Matrix or simulated universe with an underlying grid.
[1210.1847] Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation

Based on the assumption that there'd be finite computational resources, a simulated universe would be performed by dividing up the space-time continuum into individually separate and distinctive points. Analogous to mini-simulations that lattice-gauge theorists conduct to construct nuclei based on Quantum Chromodynamics, observable effects of a grid-like space-time have been studied from these computer simulations which use a 3-D grid to model how elementary particles move and collide with each other. Anomalies found in these simulations suggest that if we are in a simulation universe with an underlying grid, then there'd be various amounts of high energy cosmic rays coming at us from each direction; but if space is continuous, then there'd be high energy cosmic rays coming at us equally from every direction.
In a simulated universe, we'd expect to observe cosmic rays travelling predominately along the axes of the lattice of our simulated universe/Matrix in contrast to being observed emanating equally in all directions of unconstrained space; this implies the existence of a simulator ( a.k.a. -God)

High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation
Silas R. Beane, Zohreh Davoudi, Martin J. Savage
(Submitted on 4 Oct 2012 (v1), last revised 9 Nov 2012 (this version, v2))
My exact 100 per cent biological design everything I own as a human identity. Bio life human form.

History. Sperm ovary plus two human adult bodies. Design.

A human draws pictures. Writes some numbers talks pretend seeing any type of applied measure as it's own measure the measure itself.

Human the whole time.

So a man thinking measure consciousness then claims by thought alone I shifted a biological dimension to infer measures. Never went anywhere.

Knowing he is not the measure in biology.

Yet as his thoughts are acutely con fused by Sion......he changed his mind.
Transmitted feedback by his design changed fusion he now identifies false thesis.

So he says the artificial cause of my not owning origin form displaces thinking into not natural.

Not even design as observation sees natural design as it's substance.

I am having an artificially designed mind experience that is not in fact anywhere.

As fusion does not shift itself. Conscious support is fusion first.

You designed fission. Thinks control of causes to O think by brain into fission. Your mind state changed into non reality.

Radiation caused displacement.

Reason you aren't fusion in mind.
Reason you aren't fission as mind controlled.

Effect mind changes by irradiating interference in brain chemistry.

Idea I will look. Too late natural brain state already gone. You look at its function functioning irradiated already.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Causes. Lattice.

I built use constantly transmitting by my mind who bio designed a moving cooling heating transmitting system.

Heavens natural causes both heating and cooling.

Lattice network.

I know it still existed from old technology past as man science heard voice recorded as a male was heard.

I proved it's reality as technology gains transmitted squared signal image voices of anything recorded. Machine to machine.

Old science machine to machine also.

It is not energy it is a cause as if I thought I could use it my current technology would be destroyed that is using it. Vision image sound transmission.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Water is human biology mainly water.

With Some bio chemicals that are bio chemicals.

A theist studies bio chemicals compares it to a radiating amount lying. Thesis not reality.

As chemicals is its status highest support. Acceptance is highest only.

The status theists who apply by choice the false comparisons based on a pre want motivation not to accept the chemical advice.

Says transmitting radiating ...which it isn't.

How scientists comparing life to machine conditions destroys our life.

As he owns use of the machine.
He wants use machine as a new status.
He wants transmitting to be the creation creator.

God earth sealed stone rock was not transmitting. Gods body. It was sealed.

He ignored the truth.

Says I invented science.

Thesis was not active. Earth was sealed and not reacting.

His life in water non physical biology water life compared to fusion.

He reacted machine.

Life by science thesis attacked life via machine god earths irradiation fusion changed.

Science caused it.
Science depicts its causes.
Studied by man scientist theist of science
Says science proved science was correct as human science had caused it.

Science is a humans confession of evil choices of humans in fake symbols that are not even words.

Words were first used to observe then explained a humans reasoning. Each design what is seen first is natural whole forms.

First words use was not evil.

Use of words with maths evil.