• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of possibilities for a much better world?

joe1776

@joe1776 Our views might be very different, in our visions for the future of the world and how we might get from here to there, but you're the only one I've seen who has any interest in discussing it, so I'd like to see if there's anywhere for a discussion between us to go from here. I want to reserve this thread for evidence of possibilities for a better world, so for a discussion between you and me about our visions for the future and how to get there, I'll try to find a better thread for that, or start a new one. Let me know if you're interested. One possibility I see is to explain our ideas to each other, and discuss what we might do to try to promote them.
I like the idea. I'm in.

The new thread might be the best approach since that would allow you to define the scope of the discussion. I'll follow your lead.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I like the idea. I'm in.

The new thread might be the best approach since that would allow you to define the scope of the discussion. I'll follow your lead.
I'm sorry! I only just now saw this post, twelve days later! Too many irons in the fire!