• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone who eats should watch this

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm more privy to food conservation and the expansion of yields with minimal impact on environments.

Like advances in hydroponics , greenhouse technology, and cultured meat as a few examples.

Still, if we keep vying for self preservation and life expanding measures that summarily result with populations that grow out of control, we might as well be compared to a locust swarm that eats everything in sight leaving a barren wasteland in its wake.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
populations that grow out of control,

Population growth has mostly ceased in much of the world with a problem of population decrease being evident in Japan and starting to happen in China and the US (and I think elsewhere).

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Population growth has mostly ceased in much of the world with a problem of population decrease being evident in Japan and starting to happen in China and the US (and I think elsewhere).
Hopefully through attrition and not tragedy.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
We could probably take a gander at the fishing, hunting and harvesting practices of the native Americans. While not perfect, they did (and do!) have many ecologically sound foods and practices that we could adopt.