• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everybody check this out!

gtrsgrls

For all those evolutionists and anti-Bilbe people,consider going to this website:answersingenisis.org.I know what you're thinking "just another sad attempt to prove that God is real and the Bible is true".But seriously,please go to this website and check it out.It's got the scientific side of everything that you simply never hear about.You've got nothing to lose but a few minutes.If you check it out then you can post what you think about it right here!Check it out.:jam:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
That website is, and has been, the resource of choice for the scientific illiterate wishing to promote a YEC agenda. Its arguments have been frequently addressed and repudiated here and elsewhere.

Ryan2065

That site has been posted many times... There was even a thread on here started by Cewdrin (sp?) that looked at many of the articles posted on that site and showed how wrong they were. =)

Creationism "scientists" normally argue criticisms of science, not science.

JerryL

For all you people who think answersingenesis.org has any merit, consider going to this website: talkorigins.org. I know what you are thinking "just another sad attempt to disprove that God is real and the Bible is false". But seriously, please go to this website and check it ouy. It's got the scientific side of everything that you've simply never honestly looked at. You've got nothing to loose but a few minutes. If you check it out, then you can post what you think about it right here. Check it out :jam:

We've been to AIG. AIG is full of pseudoscience. "go to this website" isn't an argument nor a discussion.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
gtrsgrls said:
For all those evolutionists and anti-Bilbe people,consider going to this website:answersingenisis.org.I know what you're thinking "just another sad attempt to prove that God is real and the Bible is true".But seriously,please go to this website and check it out.It's got the scientific side of everything that you simply never hear about.You've got nothing to lose but a few minutes.If you check it out then you can post what you think about it right here!Check it out.:jam:
I am really sorry, gtrsgrls, as others have said, this is an old one, and it has been 'done to death' - with a very poor credibility rating.;)

Ryan2065

Here is an example of great creationist science...

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/4055.asp

This paragraph follows an explanation for how scientists decided how old humans are (by tracing us back to the first female through dna... Now remember, they have not mentioned any creationism before this...)

Creationists have correctly countered both Eve’s ‘age’ and the Neandertal assertions by saying that the molecular clock calibrations are way off.2Since, for example, the creationist’s (true) Eve lived only a few thousand years ago, the mutational substitutions in mtDNA must have happened at a much faster rate than assumed by evolutionists to date.
I love that argument.... You are wrong, because we say you are wrong!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Ryan2065 said:
Here is an example of great creationist science...

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/4055.asp

This paragraph follows an explanation for how scientists decided how old humans are (by tracing us back to the first female through dna... Now remember, they have not mentioned any creationism before this...)

I love that argument.... You are wrong, because we say you are wrong!
Can I make a tin full of money appear in my bedroom just by emphatically declaring it's existence?
Sorry, gtrsgrls, the day I see AIG as a valid source for scientific information is the day a dinosaur walks into my living room and eats my cat.