• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Esoteric Order of Beelzebub

L.Keane

Master Cosmonaut~EoB
Greetings all,

The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub (an Order within the Temple of Set) has updated its website with new and ongoing content:

x - Home

Most recent is a Yule Carol for your whole family!

Mr. Scratch

Lloyd

Kemble

Adramelek, it could be good but the essay is very vague in more than a few important areas. All the better to ask: are you aware of the reason Ouspensky quit believing in Gurdjieff's system, kept trying to tell his students that he was just kidding himself, and drank himself to death later in his life? (And a related reading to that fiasco's implications is Leon Festinger's book When Prophesy Fails)

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Adramelek, it could be good but the essay is very vague in more than a few important areas. All the better to ask: are you aware of the reason Ouspensky quit believing in Gurdjieff's system, kept trying to tell his students that he was just kidding himself, and drank himself to death later in his life? (And a related reading to that fiasco's implications is Leon Festinger's book When Prophesy Fails)

Well, Kemble all philosophies are flawed in one way or another, none of them are perfect. Also, my short essay is based upon my present understandings which are always evolving, however, I truly think that Gurdjieff and Ouspensky were originally on to some kind of Truth about Being which personally speaks to me. ;)

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

L.Keane

Master Cosmonaut~EoB
New publication available from the EoB: Sirius Workings Vol.3

Sirius Workings Vol 3 by The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub (Paperback) - Lulu

Sirius Workings Vol. 3 covers the 2009 - 2012 ideas, experiments and adventures of the Esoteric Order of Beelzebub. Includes articles, essays, fiction, art and ceremonial workings of the Order's initiates. The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub is an Order of the Temple of Set whose mission is to Leverage Conscious Evolution, in the individual and in the human race. Featured Workings include Seven Steps to Creation, The World of Man, Invoking the Daimon, Hanbledzoin and Higher Emotional Center, Coins from Sagaciy, Visitation of the Daimonic Trinity, Nine Operative Methods of the Boar-Toothed Helm, and the legendary Ypsilon/Prague/Crossroads Working. Essays include The Principle of AEffect, Mythomagical Musings, Animistic Materialism, Paths Toward Greater Self-Rulership, The Seven Christian Virtues and the Nine Daemons of Hell, The Art and Science of Daemonic Integration, Creating the Self, Zen and the Maintenance of Robots, The Daimonic Dialectics, The Black Heart Campaign, and much more.

RobertAlexander

I am living fire.
In the ancient Enki religion, Beelzebub aka Baal was Enlil, the brother of Satu aka Set. Their sister was Inonna aka Lilith aka Kali etc. Their father was Anu.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
:sad: . . . I do miss working with you and also the Black Muse!

I also miss working with the Black Muse Element, and as I have always done, I will continue still to express my Self through my music, poetry, and other works of art inspired and energized by the Creative Flame of Darkness. :smilecat:

Xeper and Remanifest.
/Adra Melek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This interview with Sakaki 4, a member of the "Esoteric Order of Beelzebub" of the ToS regarding "Daimonosophy" deeply resonates with me in many ways personally in my own journey and quest on the Left Hand Path.

http://ibeelzebub.com/video

Last edited: