• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erotic asphyxiation

Circle_One

I must add here that you should be sure not to tie the item in a noose pattern or use anything that you are not sure of loosening immediately when released. I think I would prefer someone's bare hands. :D

Yes, yes, absolutely.

I do prefer bare hands, makes it more... intimate and heightens the sensation of submitting your control to the other person, however, the use of the hands depends on the position you're in. For example, going at it from behind, the boy could wrap a towel around the chick's neck (though not tie it, just hold it there), the thrusting pushes your neck harder into the towel... that was how I passed out actually, haha.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
A.) Anytime anyone was hanged, before they suffocated, they had an awesome sexual orgasm, simply from not having enough air?
Nope! A properly tied noose breaks your neck and severs your spinal cord long before you would have choked.

B.) This goes same for the choking during sex thing, correct? (I didn't realize I was enacting something that physically creates a better sexual experience, I thought it was just a mind game. I've never been choked, so I wouldn't know.)
That's what I understand.

C.) Is it worth the effort?
Hopefully I can let you know one of these days. ;)

dust1n

Zindīq
So then, the whole hanging thing that I'm reading in this article, for it work, you HAVE to be experiencing the orgasm (or for male, about 5 seconds before orgasm), then cut off the air flow for this to work?

Circle_One

So then, the whole hanging thing that I'm reading in this article, for it work, you HAVE to be experiencing the orgasm (or for male, about 5 seconds before orgasm), then cut off the air flow for this to work?

Yeah, pretty much.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
To be honest, I think if I was even halfway to an orgasm, getting choked with bare hands would probably shove me over the edge really hard and fast. ;)

Demonic Kitten

I wasn't going to post in here, but now that I know I'm not the only one....

I'm partial to bare hands myself, but a rear naked choke works well too. It's always a good idea to do it with someone you trust. My boyfriend and I use the same principle in the bed room as we do in the dojo...which is just a simple tap. I can tap out anytime I am feeling uncomfortable...so can he. I haven't quite gotten to the passing out phase, but I agree that it does heighten an orgasm.

no-body

... what's this 'popper' you speak of?

Alkyl nitrites which are legal in most countries. I wouldn't recommend drug use to anyone, but Jesus Christ at least if you overdose on nitrites there is an antidote can't believe you are getting serious responses to this question.

Last edited:

Circle_One

I wasn't going to post in here, but now that I know I'm not the only one....

I'm partial to bare hands myself, but a rear naked choke works well too. It's always a good idea to do it with someone you trust. My boyfriend and I use the same principle in the bed room as we do in the dojo...which is just a simple tap. I can tap out anytime I am feeling uncomfortable...so can he. I haven't quite gotten to the passing out phase, but I agree that it does heighten an orgasm.

Yeah, the tap out is usually the safest, and most effective for this sort of thing. When one's being choked, you can't exactly use a safety word ;)

Erebus

Nope! A properly tied noose breaks your neck and severs your spinal cord long before you would have choked.

Hmmmm... depends.

Basically there are two main types of knot used in execution. Most people would get the slip-knot, that one is easier to tie and more likely to kill instantly, your classical noose is a slip-knot. The gallows knot is more complicated to make and was designed deliberately to strangle particularly nasty criminals, preventing them from having a quick death.

Incidently, the semen from a hanged man can be used in all kinds of black magic rituals, but that's another topic...

Oh yeah the topic at hand... asphyxiation does nothing for me personally, but then I've always been more of a dom than a sub ;)

dust1n

Zindīq
Hmmmm... depends.

Basically there are two main types of knot used in execution. Most people would get the slip-knot, that one is easier to tie and more likely to kill instantly, your classical noose is a slip-knot. The gallows knot is more complicated to make and was designed deliberately to strangle particularly nasty criminals, preventing them from having a quick death.

Incidently, the semen from a hanged man can be used in all kinds of black magic rituals, but that's another topic...

Oh yeah the topic at hand... asphyxiation does nothing for me personally, but then I've always been more of a dom than a sub ;)

That makes sense, because I was finding online accounts of both things happening. It makes sense some political institution wanted to torture the particularly 'criminal.'

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I didn't realize a rear naked choke could have the same effect as a straight up choke.

Mr Cheese

Alkyl nitrites which are legal in most countries. I wouldn't recommend drug use to anyone, but Jesus Christ at least if you overdose on nitrites there is an antidote can't believe you are getting serious responses to this question.

poppers have been used for years in the homosexual community in the UK...

it enables the "rear" to become more "open to suggestion" so to speak...