• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End of This System of Things

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Saying we're the cause of global warming is a load of bollocks. It's natural for the earth's temperatures to change like that. It's all a huge scam to get more money out of us. If they were THAT bothered we would have less plains flying in the skys.

I have heard of castles in the sky
But plains in the sky make the mind boggle

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
as Daniel 2;44 tells us, Gods heavenly goverment would be set up in the heavens at a time when manmade rulerships were still ruling, and it happened in 1914 ......... this is a very significant date that has a lot to do with bible prophecy and chronology . 1914 was the start of the last days of man ruling himself independent of God .and now we are well along into bible prophecy and things are moving ever foreward at a great pace .
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached firs
But how do you know it was 1914 is what I'm asking? A verse that mentions it, particular events that correlate with prophecy, or what?

may

But how do you know it was 1914 is what I'm asking? A verse that mentions it, particular events that correlate with prophecy, or what?

1914—A
Significant Year in Bible Prophecy

DECADES in advance, Bible students proclaimed that there would be significant developments in 1914. What were these, and what evidence points to 1914 as such an important year?
As recorded at Luke 21:24, Jesus said: "Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations ["the times of the Gentiles," King James Version] are fulfilled." Jerusalem had been the capital city of the Jewish nation—the seat of rulership of the line of kings from the house of King David. (Psalm 48:1, 2) However, these kings were unique among national leaders. They sat on "Jehovah’s throne" as representatives of God himself. (1 Chronicles 29:23) Jerusalem was thus a symbol of Jehovah’s rulership.
How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be "trampled on by the nations"? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians. "Jehovah’s throne" became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted. (2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah: "Remove the turban, and lift off the crown. . . . It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him." (Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has "the legal right" to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus. (Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.
When would that grand event occur? Jesus showed that the Gentiles would rule for a fixed period of time. The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared: "Let seven times pass over it."—Daniel 4:10-16.
In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership. (Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of "seven times." How long a period is that?
Revelation 12:6, 14 indicates that three and a half times equal "a thousand two hundred and sixty days." "Seven times" would therefore last twice as long, or 2,520 days. But the Gentile nations did not stop ‘trampling’ on God’s rulership a mere 2,520 days after Jerusalem’s fall. Evidently, then, this prophecy covers a much longer period of time. On the basis of Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6, which speak of "a day for a year," the "seven times" would cover 2,520 years.

The 2,520 years began in October 607 B.C.E., when Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians and the Davidic king was taken off his throne. The period ended in October 1914. At that time, "the appointed times of the nations" ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King.—Psalm 2:1-6; Daniel 7:13, 14.
Just as Jesus predicted, his "presence" as heavenly King has been marked by dramatic world developments—war, famine, earthquakes, pestilences. (Matthew 24:3-8; Luke 21:11) Such developments bear powerful testimony to the fact that 1914 indeed marked the birth of God’s heavenly Kingdom and the beginning of "the last days" of this present wicked system of things.—2 Timothy 3:1-5
From October 607 B.C.E. to October 1 B.C.E. is 606 years. Since there is no zero year, from October 1 B.C.E. to October 1914 C.E. is 1,914 years. By adding 606 years and 1,914 years, we get 2,520 years.

may

Mankind will have their "last days". We won't be around forever. And as we have just recently acquired the ability to destroy ourselves, yet we do not seem to have acquired the ability to rise above our destructive natures, things aren't looking real good.

Yet who knows. Maybe when the threat of our own extinction becomes so obvious to us that we can no longer ignore it, we'll actually change for real, and begin a new epoc of human sensibleness. Or perhaps we'll wipe out most of the humans on Earth, but not all, and so the few that will be left will have to come together to survive.

All we can do is hope, and try not to be part of the problem.
the bible tells us that God will step into the affairs of humans and he will put an end to manmade goverments Daniel 2;44
"And in the days of those kings(human rulership) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,(manmade goverments) and it itself will stand to times indefinite; ...................... the whole theme of the bible is about this kingdom that will bring peace to the earth.
(Daniel 7:14) And to him(Jesus) there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.................. this is the only way to peace on the earth , and putting our trust in anything else will not bring peace to the earth .
"Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs," (Psalm 146:3)
Why not? The Bible answers: "To earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step." (Jeremiah 10:23) Yes, the fundamental reason is that humans are not endowed with the ability to rule the earth in peace. As the Bible states, "man has dominated man to his injury."—Ecclesiastes 8:9.
If humans are not capable of ruling the earth, who is? The Bible promises that there will be peace under a trustworthy and capable government. This rulership is referred to in the Bible as God’s Kingdom, and without realizing it, millions have prayed for this government when uttering the Lord’s Prayer: "Our Father in the heavens, . . . let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth." (Matthew 6:9, 10) This Kingdom has Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, as its King. Describing his rule, the Bible states: "To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end."—Isaiah 9:6, 7.

may

Saying we're the cause of global warming is a load of bollocks. It's natural for the earth's temperatures to change like that. It's all a huge scam to get more money out of us. If they were THAT bothered we would have less plains flying in the skys.
Antarctica was a rainforest, now look at it. It's just snow and ice. Moving away from this.

I don't think it will be the end of the world as such. More like the end of Human Culture. And I think this will probably happen in the next 100 years or more. Especially if we keep fighting each other how we do and with all the extremists blowing things up. Whether all of the humans die, I dunno. It's most likely a few thousand humans will survive.
in the book of revelation the last book in the bible, it says that God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth. revelation 11;18 which brings to mind another time that this happened ,
(Genesis 6:11) And the earth came to be ruined in the sight of the [true] God and the earth became filled with violence................... and it seems that at that time those who obeyed God got away safe .

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Armageddon as in the other thread means "those who shout out" from the word Megiddo and has been secondary translated.
Tribulation will be global warming as if we get a figure 8 wind going around the world between El Nino and La Nina, that will be the tribulation as the winds won't stop, if that is allowed to occur....

My main concern is scientist and quantum experimentation, i can see them doing and it worries me, as if they ignite this reality (just like corn), which will mean only heaven remains.

Though as for Christ as a person, that is who is writing this and so all Christians get to be with what they wanted Sand/Man, if Christ can be confirmed as here (its like who sacrifices who; Man sacrifices him self)...then that may be the rapture, as it will be instantaneous combustion of all of this reality, as many scriptures refer to....yet on that God will also recreate at the same time and so to many people, it will just appear many just vanish (those who are known and wanted will be kept)...well that is a good guess anyways....yet still don't understand all the Fire texts and why that other thread questioning it....

Yet on Christ coming and the crown with Diadems, they are dimensions and 13 as it is a global prophecy and not just one book.
Like also the mustard seed is, being in the Quran, Dhammapada, Bible and Upanishads.
Also lots of other bits, so we are just here trying to help save who we can, yet doubt many will listen……… everyone thinks they know best and EGO is hell, it doesn’t say much for down here does it, when heaven is Oneness.....those who are trying we have been finding online and in life, yet very few...so chances are, these are last curtain calls going on...as even my own mum who doesn’t normal get prophetic visions, saw the fire hit last night in a dream, which hasn’t been explained to her, as i can see it or my bro, yet she saw that in more details of her own occurring.

Anyways just to say if a Fig is Skanda in the Gita, and new name of Christ is Sananda, then it is either help or hinder...hinder = can't stop the fire that man starts as we are in a human body, which is really winding me up = :angel2:, so if the fire happens soon……… which would most likely be started by all these daft peoples fighting over religions through politics (do not argue over the things of God); which we have allowed to continue rather then easy fix due to stubbornness (but, but, butt = goat) ...then it is only a Matter (6th dimension) of time...

There was a scale 4 earth quake in Kent last night, so as the UK is also getting them and all else is done...i honestly do not know how to help people, when they wont even watch and help them self’s.

Yet for me “I never say never and always say more, I know the score, I know what to look for” song by Earthling = I know who (I am), (I am) not who you think (I am).
Anyways just to say and finish that though it may sound all doom and gloom, that is scripture talking and that I know the prophecies have all occurred excluding the “fire” part, which really does need an answer for either way.

may

Armageddon as in the other thread means "those who shout out" from the word Megiddo and has been secondary translated.
Tribulation will be global warming as if we get a figure 8 wind going around the world between El Nino and La Nina, that will be the tribulation as the winds won't stop, if that is allowed to occur....

My main concern is scientist and quantum experimentation, i can see them doing and it worries me, as if they ignite this reality (just like corn), which will mean only heaven remains.

Though as for Christ as a person, that is who is writing this and so all Christians get to be with what they wanted Sand/Man, if Christ can be confirmed as here (its like who sacrifices who; Man sacrifices him self)...then that may be the rapture, as it will be instantaneous combustion of all of this reality, as many scriptures refer to....yet on that God will also recreate at the same time and so to many people, it will just appear many just vanish (those who are known and wanted will be kept)...well that is a good guess anyways....yet still don't understand all the Fire texts and why that other thread questioning it....

Yet on Christ coming and the crown with Diadems, they are dimensions and 13 as it is a global prophecy and not just one book.
Like also the mustard seed is, being in the Quran, Dhammapada, Bible and Upanishads.
Also lots of other bits, so we are just here trying to help save who we can, yet doubt many will listen……… everyone thinks they know best and EGO is hell, it doesn’t say much for down here does it, when heaven is Oneness.....those who are trying we have been finding online and in life, yet very few...so chances are, these are last curtain calls going on...as even my own mum who doesn’t normal get prophetic visions, saw the fire hit last night in a dream, which hasn’t been explained to her, as i can see it or my bro, yet she saw that in more details of her own occurring.

Anyways just to say if a Fig is Skanda in the Gita, and new name of Christ is Sananda, then it is either help or hinder...hinder = can't stop the fire that man starts as we are in a human body, which is really winding me up = :angel2:, so if the fire happens soon……… which would most likely be started by all these daft peoples fighting over religions through politics (do not argue over the things of God); which we have allowed to continue rather then easy fix due to stubbornness (but, but, butt = goat) ...then it is only a Matter (6th dimension) of time...

There was a scale 4 earth quake in Kent last night, so as the UK is also getting them and all else is done...i honestly do not know how to help people, when they wont even watch and help them self’s.

Yet for me “I never say never and always say more, I know the score, I know what to look for” song by Earthling = I know who (I am), (I am) not who you think (I am).
Anyways just to say and finish that though it may sound all doom and gloom, that is scripture talking and that I know the prophecies have all occurred excluding the “fire” part, which really does need an answer for either way.
Please dont be offended by this but you seem to be rather confused, if you feed from the channel that Jesus is feeding matthew 24;45-47 you will be given insight. the bible and its prophecies are now well along in this time of the end , and the true knowledge is now abundant Daniel 12;4
Peter wrote that "the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire." From the context and in the light of other scriptures, it is evident that this is not a literal fire but signifies everlasting destruction. As the Flood of Noah’s day did not destroy the literal heavens and earth, but only the ungodly persons, so also the revelation of Jesus Christ with his powerful angels in a flaming fire will result in permanent destruction only for the ungodly and the wicked system of things of which they are a part.—2Pe 3:5-7, 10-13; 2Th 1:6-10; compare Isa 66:15, 16, 22, 24.

How many of you believe we are living in the what Jesus called the "last days" and soon to enter tribulation/Armageddon?

I dont beleive in the biblical last days nor the end of the world.

I dont think humanity is reaching the end of its existance either (i beleive there is a chance it would happen).

But all civilisations come to an end and new ones spring up for "better" or for "worse" it may still take hundreds of years.

Perhaps we are perceiving changes as such and are translaing them according to our worldveiws and philosophies and sometimes by hype that is shoved in our faces.

morning-star

Light Bearer
Antarctica was a rainforest, now look at it. It's just snow and ice. Moving away from this.

I don't think it will be the end of the world as such. More like the end of Human Culture. And I think this will probably happen in the next 100 years or more. Especially if we keep fighting each other how we do and with all the extremists blowing things up. Whether all of the humans die, I dunno. It's most likely a few thousand humans will survive.

yes it is a natural thing if you look back in time it is due to happen again soon but humans speed it up the process. There is nothing we can do to stop it but it’s happing a lot sooner than it should have.
And wars will be the main cause for the destruction of the earth world war 3 will happen soon, and you can see America will have a huge part in that.

may

:p

yes well, the idea of death and pain of others does not make me happy.
and i should think not , only the wicked would enjoy that. and even the Almighty does not want any to be destroyed.
Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 2 PETER 3;9

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
PETER = Stone of Stumbling
Repentance means walking away, not wrapping your self up in it, to even put off Christ from helping others.