• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elijah

Colt

Matthew 4:1-2

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

Matthew 6:16-18

16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

To say that Paul the Apostle, Inspired Servant of Elohim/God, is a Bigot and a Religious Fanatic is Certainly True. In fact Paul the Apostle in among the Greatest Bigots and Religious Fanatics. By saying this about Paul you have given a Compliment and Few are Worthy of this Compliment. Without Bigotry and Religious Fanaticism you are not practising True Religion.

The Republic of King Jesus - Professor Alec Ryrie

Yeshua/Jesus is at the Pinnacle of Integrity to Elohim/God practising what he preaches. Yeshua/Jesus Fasted himself and taught his Disciples to Fast.
Religious fanaticism is like drug addiction and alcoholism. It's an attempt to escape the anxious consciousness of childhood trauma, sexual or physical abuse, an inferiority complex etc. Obsession with religion becomes an escape like drinking or drugging.

Satan never had the power to take God the Son flying around to different places. Those narratives were inserted into the Jesus story after he left!

If the devil attempted to offer kingdoms to the Son of God (which the devil never owned) that would be silly, Jesus was already king!

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Religious fanaticism is like drug addiction and alcoholism. It's an attempt to escape the anxious consciousness of childhood trauma, sexual or physical abuse, an inferiority complex etc. Obsession with religion becomes and escape like drinking or drugging.

Satan never had the power to take God the Son flying around to different places. Those narratives were inserted into the Jesus story after he left!

If the devil attempted to offer kingdoms to the Son of God (which the devil never owned) that would be silly, Jesus was already king!
I don't know what you have been reading from, but according to Psalms 110:1, the "Lord" was to remain in heaven until "I make your enemies a footstool for your feet", which hasn't happened as of 10:14 A.M. on the 2nd of May 2023. And the "kingdom" was to be turned over to the "beasts", to "execute His purpose" in fulfilling the "words of God", which has not happened as of the same timeline as presented (Rev 17:17). If the "devil"/Satan"/"dragon" can put a thorn in the side of the false prophet Paul, he can probably "deceive" "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14) into thinking he doesn't give his "authority" to the "beasts" (Revelation 13:4)

Revelation 17: 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.

Colt

I don't know what you have been reading from, but according to Psalms 110:1, the "Lord" was to remain in heaven until "I make your enemies a footstool for your feet", which hasn't happened as of 10:14 A.M. on the 2nd of May 2023. And the "kingdom" was to be turned over to the "beasts", to "execute His purpose" in fulfilling the "words of God", which has not happened as of the same timeline as presented (Rev 17:17). If the "devil"/Satan"/"dragon" can put a thorn in the side of the false prophet Paul, he can probably "deceive" "those who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14) into thinking he doesn't give his "authority" to the "beasts" (Revelation 13:4)

Revelation 17: 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.
The kingdom of heaven was established 2000 years ago when the Son was on the earth.

2ndpillar

The kingdom of heaven was established 2000 years ago when the Son was on the earth.
Not so fast. According to Yeshua, the "kingdom was at hand", or with respect to Matthew 24:33-36, "near, right at the door" and would occur "immediately after the tribulation" (Mt 24:29) and no one will know the "time or the hour", a time of when the "place of the hypocrites" will be overcrowded, where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mt 24:51). The "weeping and gnashing of teeth" comes when the angels gather out "those who commit lawlessness" and throw them into the furnace of fire (Mt 13:41-42) (great tribulation)/Har-Magedon), which has not happened as of this time, and the "king" does not rule from Jerusalem, whereas the nations come every year to worship the king on the Feast of Tabernacles (Zech 14:16). With respect to what Yeshua said, he said I have to leave, and the "ruler of the world" is coming, who has nothing in me (John 14:30. Your "ruler"/king, the ruler of the world, has "nothing in me".

New American Standard Bible John 14:30
I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in regard to Me,

Colt

Not so fast. According to Yeshua, the "kingdom was at hand", or with respect to Matthew 24:33-36, "near, right at the door" and would occur "immediately after the tribulation" (Mt 24:29) and no one will know the "time or the hour", a time of when the "place of the hypocrites" will be overcrowded, where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mt 24:51). The "weeping and gnashing of teeth" comes when the angels gather out "those who commit lawlessness" and throw them into the furnace of fire (Mt 13:41-42) (great tribulation)/Har-Magedon), which has not happened as of this time, and the "king" does not rule from Jerusalem, whereas the nations come every year to worship the king on the Feast of Tabernacles (Zech 14:16). With respect to what Yeshua said, he said I have to leave, and the "ruler of the world" is coming, who has nothing in me (John 14:30. Your "ruler"/king, the ruler of the world, has "nothing in me".

New American Standard Bible John 14:30
I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in regard to Me,

Luke 17:20–21​

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.,

Christianity, the new religion about Jesus which replaced the religion of Jesus, contains much apocalyptic speculation and conjecture.

101G

the KINGDOM of God is God himself .... IN us the Holy Ghost. the Kingdom of Heaven is the "PROMISE" for US to be in HIM in the NEW CREATION, as we're no in him in this old creation, but without sin.

both is at hand, then and NOW. for the Kingdom of God came on the Day of Pentecost. and the Kingdom of Heaven comes at his second coming. when all things are NEW.

for Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1 and Luke 9:27 HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. ........ "THE KINGDOM OF GOD" has come.

now, we waite for the redemptions of our bodies, to wit, from corruption to incorruption. from Natural to spiritual. "THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" to come.

101G.

2ndpillar

Luke 17:20–21​

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.,
s
Christianity, the new religion about Jesus which replaced the religion of Jesus, contains much apocalyptic speculation and conjecture.
According to Luke 1:1-3, Luke is a teller of other non-specified peoples stories, and he witnessed nothing, which falls back on what Yeshua said, you need two witnesses to verify any matter (Mt 18:16 & Dt 19:15) Well, the power and the spirit dwells within the children of God, on the other hand, those that say they are children of God, yet they cannot have their prayers answered, for God does not listen to sinners. (John 9:31). As for the "kingdom of heaven" per Mt 13:13-15, that was spoken of in parables so that only those with ears to hear could understand, and according to Daniel 12:10, that would preclude the "wicked"/lawless. The parable of the "kingdom of heaven" per Matthew 13:30 starts with the "tares"/lawless (Mt 13:41) being gathered at the "end of the age". We are now only entering the "end of the age", and that is why the "stumbling blocks (Peter)(Mt 16:23) and the lawless (Paul) are now being gathered out at this time, for they were under the protection of the farmer (son of man) until the "end of the age".

New King James Version John 9:31
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.

KJ21 Mt 18:16
But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that ‘in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’

Colt

According to Luke 1:1-3, Luke is a teller of other non-specified peoples stories, and he witnessed nothing, which falls back on what Yeshua said, you need two witnesses to verify any matter (Mt 18:16 & Dt 19:15) Well, the power and the spirit dwells within the children of God, on the other hand, those that say they are children of God, yet they cannot have their prayers answered, for God does not listen to sinners. (John 9:31). As for the "kingdom of heaven" per Mt 13:13-15, that was spoken of in parables so that only those with ears to hear could understand, and according to Daniel 12:10, that would preclude the "wicked"/lawless. The parable of the "kingdom of heaven" per Matthew 13:30 starts with the "tares"/lawless (Mt 13:41) being gathered at the "end of the age". We are now only entering the "end of the age", and that is why the "stumbling blocks (Peter)(Mt 16:23) and the lawless (Paul) are now being gathered out at this time, for they were under the protection of the farmer (son of man) until the "end of the age".

New King James Version John 9:31
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.

KJ21 Mt 18:16
But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that ‘in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’
Jesus had been teaching and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven as a present tense reality and from the beginning of his ministry.

Matthew 9:35-38

King James Version

35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

101G

for God does not listen to sinners. (John 9:31).
not meaning to get OFF topic, nor in your conversation. but who made that Stament..... men or God?... in John 9:31?

is not All mankind are sinners, even we God's elect? is there a man without sin, while we're in these fleshly bodies. hence we need a mediator.

but do not God sun shine on the Just as well as the UNJUST/Sinner?

but what happen to the Publican here. Luke 18:10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican." Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican." Luke 18:12 "I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess." Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner." Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

101G.

2ndpillar

not meaning to get OFF topic, nor in your conversation. but who made that Stament..... men or God?... in John 9:31?

is not All mankind are sinners, even we God's elect? is there a man without sin, while we're in these fleshly bodies. hence we need a mediator.

but do not God sun shine on the Just as well as the UNJUST/Sinner?

but what happen to the Publican here. Luke 18:10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican." Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican." Luke 18:12 "I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess." Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner." Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

101G.
You are exalting yourself as a "sinner" who is of the "elect". The "elect" were chosen from the foundation of the earth per the grace of God, and not chosen because they followed the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:25-30). And when one is born of the Word of God, they cannot sin per 1 John 3:9, and it is those who sin, who are born of the devil. If one were to sin, they have to confess their sins and repent, and sin no more, which is to say, they would no longer be sinners. Although your leader, Paul, professes to be the "foremost" sinner, as he apparently "stones those who were sent to her (Jerusalem) (Mt 23:37) and will have the guilt of the righteous blood fall upon him (Mt 23:35) and his sons (Mt 23:31), those who profess to have him as their father/leader. Good luck with that.

1 John 3:8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

2ndpillar

Jesus had been teaching and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven as a present tense reality and from the beginning of his ministry.

Matthew 9:35-38

King James Version

35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Yeshua taught the coming "kingdom" and taught one was to pray for that coming, not that it already came. (Mt 6:10) And apparently, you do not heal the sick nor raise the dead, and if you were a shepherd/leader, then you would be the first to be "destroyed" (Ezekiel 34:1-16) at the coming of the LORD. I think your "house" is built on a foundation of sand (Mt 7:24-27).

Matthew 6:…9
So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us this day our daily bread

Colt

Yeshua taught the coming "kingdom" and taught one was to pray for that coming, not that it already came. (Mt 6:10) And apparently, you do not heal the sick nor raise the dead, and if you were a shepherd/leader, then you would be the first to be "destroyed" (Ezekiel 34:1-16) at the coming of the LORD. I think your "house" is built on a foundation of sand (Mt 7:24-27).

Matthew 6:…9
So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us this day our daily bread
Not true, the kingdom was current and those born of the spirit were already in it, not a kingdom 2000+ years away! He used parables to illustrate what the spiritual kingdom is like.

“The kingdom of heaven is within you” ……not 2000+ years away!

2ndpillar

Not true, the kingdom was current and those born of the spirit were already in it, not a kingdom 2000+ years away! He used parables to illustrate what the spiritual kingdom is like.

“The kingdom of heaven is within you” ……not 2000+ years away!
Well, apparently, as you cannot heal the sick, or raise the dead, it is not within you. According, to Ezekiel 34:1-16, that could lead to your future destruction if you pass yourself off as a leader/shepherd. As for the kingdom of God, that will be the fulfillment of the Law and the prophets, with respect to Ezekiel 37:15-28, whereas "David" will be king and the recombined Israel will be located in the land of Jacob, and "keep My statutes" (Ez 37:24). Whereas according to Ezekiel 34:23, David will be their "one shepherd", and prince, and "they" (Israel) will not "endure the insults of the nations/Gentiles anymore" (Ez 34:29). That period will be what is known as the millennium, as regards Rev 20:4, whereas the righteous will rule with "Christ" for a thousand years. Something like the thousand year 3rd Reich, which lasted about 10 years, but under a different leadership. The "kingdom" is when "Word of God" comes with a "sharp sword" and rules the nations/Gentiles with a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:13-15), whereas the birds will eat the "flesh of kings" (Rev 19:18). That has yet to happen. The "kingdoms"/beasts still reign in the form of the 8th head of the beast (Rev 17:11) and will soon bite the dust (Zech 14). If you should survive, you can join the nations/Gentiles in confessing that your fathers gave you nothing but "falsehoods" (Jeremiah 16:19.

Colt

Well, apparently, as you cannot heal the sick, or raise the dead, it is not within you. According, to Ezekiel 34:1-16, that could lead to your future destruction if you pass yourself off as a leader/shepherd. As for the kingdom of God, that will be the fulfillment of the Law and the prophets, with respect to Ezekiel 37:15-28, whereas "David" will be king and the recombined Israel will be located in the land of Jacob, and "keep My statutes" (Ez 37:24). Whereas according to Ezekiel 34:23, David will be their "one shepherd", and prince, and "they" (Israel) will not "endure the insults of the nations/Gentiles anymore" (Ez 34:29). That period will be what is known as the millennium, as regards Rev 20:4, whereas the righteous will rule with "Christ" for a thousand years. Something like the thousand year 3rd Reich, which lasted about 10 years, but under a different leadership. The "kingdom" is when "Word of God" comes with a "sharp sword" and rules the nations/Gentiles with a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:13-15), whereas the birds will eat the "flesh of kings" (Rev 19:18). That has yet to happen. The "kingdoms"/beasts still reign in the form of the 8th head of the beast (Rev 17:11) and will soon bite the dust (Zech 14). If you should survive, you can join the nations/Gentiles in confessing that your fathers gave you nothing but "falsehoods" (Jeremiah 16:19.
A conked together theology that’s not apparent to a common reading.

The Kingdom of Heaven established by Jesus 2000 years ago is a fellowship of believers in the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of all mankind.

2ndpillar

A conked together theology that’s not apparent to a common reading.

The Kingdom of Heaven established by Jesus 2000 years ago is a fellowship of believers in the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of all mankind.
That is a dissolute reading of the Law and the prophets. The father of sinners is the devil according to 1 John 3:8, and the father of the righteous, those who do what is right, and who "cannot sin" is God (1 John 3:9). At the end, "the end of the age" (Mt 13:30), the righteous will be separated from the "wicked"/"sinners" (those who commit lawlessness" and the "wicked" (Mt 13:49-50) will be thrown into the "furnace of fire", whereas the "righteous" will "shine forth as the sun" (Mt 13:43). There is an apparent differentiation between men of good faith, with critical perception (insight)(Daniel 12:10), and men of a crooked perception of what reality is.

Matthew 13:49 “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

New King James Version 1 John 3:9
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Colt

That is a dissolute reading of the Law and the prophets. The father of sinners is the devil according to 1 John 3:8, and the father of the righteous, those who do what is right, and who "cannot sin" is God (1 John 3:9). At the end, "the end of the age" (Mt 13:30), the righteous will be separated from the "wicked"/"sinners" (those who commit lawlessness" and the "wicked" (Mt 13:49-50) will be thrown into the "furnace of fire", whereas the "righteous" will "shine forth as the sun" (Mt 13:43). There is an apparent differentiation between men of good faith, with critical perception (insight)(Daniel 12:10), and men of a crooked perception of what reality is.

Matthew 13:49 “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

New King James Version 1 John 3:9
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Word salad! No relationship to the discussion.

2ndpillar

Word salad! No relationship to the discussion.
There is no brotherhood between the sons of the devil, the "tares", and the sons of God, the "wheat". There is only an intermingling (Matthew 13:25) until the "end of the age". Yeshua said he preached the "kingdom of heaven" in parables so that those without ears to hear could not understand (Matthew 13:13-15 and be healed. Apparently, you haven't even read the parables.

New American Standard Bible Matthew 13:25
But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and left.

Matthew 13:13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’

Colt

There is no brotherhood between the sons of the devil, the "tares", and the sons of God, the "wheat". There is only an intermingling (Matthew 13:25) until the "end of the age". Yeshua said he preached the "kingdom of heaven" in parables so that those without ears to hear could not understand (Matthew 13:13-15 and be healed. Apparently, you haven't even read the parables.

New American Standard Bible Matthew 13:25
But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and left.

Matthew 13:13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’
Salad talk! Irrelevant

Elihoenai

Religious fanaticism is like drug addiction and alcoholism. It's an attempt to escape the anxious consciousness of childhood trauma, sexual or physical abuse, an inferiority complex etc. Obsession with religion becomes an escape like drinking or drugging.

Real Religious Fanaticism is to Escape Sin in Worship and Return to Elohim/God. It appears you have not watched the "The Republic of King Jesus - Professor Alec Ryrie" video and that you cannot learn from others. @2ndpillar is another member, it appears, that cannot learn anything from others because they Deludedly believe they have all the answers.

You sound like Sigmund Freud. Do you believe in his teachings? The first paragraph you wrote is the stuff that Freud teaches.

Sigmund Freud

Sigmund Freud (/frɔɪd/ FROYD,[2] German: [ˈziːkmʊnt ˈfʁɔʏt]; born Sigismund Schlomo Freud; 6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, a clinical method for evaluating and treating pathologies seen as originating from conflicts in the psyche, through dialogue between patient and psychoanalyst,[3] and the distinctive theory of mind and human agency derived from it.

Last edited: