• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elijah

101G

There is going to be a "new covenant" per Jer 31:31-33, and it will be with regard to the house of Judah and the House of Israel (Ephraim), with regard to the LAW being written on their hearts. The coming "ruler of the world", according to Yeshua is not him. (John 14:30) The "Lord" right now sits at the right hand of the LORD, until the "LORD" "makes thine enemies a footstool for thy feet" (Psalms 110:1), which will not happen until Daniel 2:45.
your first ERROR of the Day, well second.... we are now under that covenant of Jer 31:31. and the Lord Jesus is the ONLY ONE who sits in Heaven. Right hand is an anthropomorphism for his "POWER", which he has "ALL POWER". also, the "LORD" in Psalms 110:1 is the same person, "Lord" in 110:1 and 5...... (smile). so you're corrected there.
The present ruler of the world is the 8th head of the beast of Rev 17:11. Your church is under the beast's church, the Roman church, which is the mother of your church, which is a daughter of Babylon the Great. Yeshua has encouraged you to "come out of her" (Rev 14:10), yet there you remain. Yeshua will not drink new wine of the new covenant until he returns following the "day of the LORD", "in My Father's kingdom" (Mt 26:29). It would be well for your friends to step back from you when the sky begins to fall (Rev 16:21)
Second ERROR of the Day, or many more, the 8th KING is S[piritual, who is "OF" the seventh, "Mortal", in body, "YESHUA". come out of her is your fleshly way. "the "day of the LORD", "in My Father's kingdom", YESHUA is the Father in Amalgamation of the ECHAD. again REPROVED.
John 14:30 - I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in me;
for we're in the Spirit, well supposed to be..... (smile).

101G

101G

If Mary's biology plays no part in the inheritance, then Jesus has no right to be called a son of David.
see, you didn't understand what I said, ..... did you? listen again, "
did you not know that both Joseph and Mary's genealogies are only LEGAL genealogies for the Christ and not biological genealogies?
now do you understand what 101G posted. their genealogies, are ONLY LEGAL genealogies for the Christ got it now? for the Christ did not come from either of them ...... biologically. Mary only BIRTHED what had a right to the throne. again by "BITHRIGHT" of LEGALLY married two people.

now if you have proof of either Joseph or Mary being the biological parents of the Christ, please put it on the table for discussion.

101G.

101G

In connection with this, l have wondered who the two witnesses are, as spoken about in Revelation 11.
yes, the two witness of Revelation 11. who appeared to the Lord Jesus on the mountain? Moses and Elijah, which represent the LAW and PROPHETS.

the Lord Jesus is the Mediator of the NT, and John preached this NT. these are the two witness.

101G.

2ndpillar

your first ERROR of the Day, well second.... we are now under that covenant of Jer 31:31. and the Lord Jesus is the ONLY ONE who sits in Heaven. Right hand is an anthropomorphism for his "POWER", which he has "ALL POWER". also, the "LORD" in Psalms 110:1 is the same person, "Lord" in 110:1 and 5...... (smile). so you're corrected there.
Someone is surely in error. If we were already under the covenant of Jer 31:31, you wouldn't have to teach anyone to know the LORD, for they would all know the LORD (YHWH) (Jer 31:34), and you wouldn't have to fumble around trying to teach me. And the "LORD"/YHWH, is not the same as Yeshua, which means the "Lord saves", for one saves, and the other testifies of that salvation through use of his name. Your Lord, Jesus, with respect to its Latin interpretation of its pronunciation, simply means "earth pig". Probably because you feel free to eat both swine and and mice and come to and end together. This is with respect to when the LORD (YHWH) brings the nations/Gentiles together for judgment by fire (Joel 3:1-2 & Isaiah 66:16-18).

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 66:17
“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens, Following one in the center, Who eat pig’s flesh, detestable things, and mice, Will come to an end altogether,” declares the LORD.

2ndpillar

for we're in the Spirit, well supposed to be..... (smile)
We are in the era of the Har-Magedon, when the kings/rulers are reigned by the demon spirits (Rev 16:13-16) in order to bring the nations/Gentiles against Jerusalem, in the flesh (Zech 14).

2ndpillar

Second ERROR of the Day, or many more, the 8th KING is S[piritual, who is "OF" the seventh, "Mortal", in body, "YESHUA". come out of her is your fleshly way. "the "day of the LORD", "in My Father's kingdom", YESHUA is the Father in Amalgamation of the ECHAD. again REPROVED.
Revelation was written in the era of the 6th head of the beast, the beast that is, and the 8th is of the beast that was, and is not, and the 8th is one that follows the 7th, the "another" beast, which is to come (Rev 13:11). The beast that "was", is not "of" the seventh, which is "another" beast to come, which is the beast of Dan 7:25.

2ndpillar

first thanks for the reply, well your first ERROR of the Day, the Son of Man is NEVER "BORN", the Son of MAN is Given, what was born was flesh bone and blood ...... which is the Son of God, the Body that the Son of Man came in. again Listen and Learn, First OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

a child is "BORN", scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

a Son is "Given", John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
Understand 2ndpillar, the son of God, flesh bone and blood CAME OUT OF MARY, a Body.

the Son of Man, (the Spirit) which was given to that body is FROM HEAVEN. Got it now?

please KNOW and UNDERSTAND the difference between the Son of Man, (Spirit), and the Son of ?God, (Flesh and Blood, the BODY).

see, when the Lord Jesus said in John 8:23 "I am not of this world." he was not lying, only the body he came in was "born". the prophet Isaiah is totally correct in saying "A CHILD IS BORN"...... and ..... "A SON IS GIVEN"

so a school of medicine is not needed when one has the Holy Ghost as one's TEACHER.

101G
Well, Yeshua, the son of man, is called the Messiah, meaning the anointed one, which would make him anointed by the LORD (YHWH), and therefore a son of God if he does the will of God, and you claim you are anointed by the "Holy Ghost", then I guess you are a "son is given", and not a child, born of your mother. According to 1 John 3:8, I am thinking you are "of the "devil". According to 1 John 3:8, the "son of God" appeared to "destroy the works of the devil", which is to say, if that is the case, your days of spewing the "message" of the "devil" are numbered (Mt 13:39-42), and you are looking at being "gathered" and thrown into "the furnace of fire".

New American Standard Bible 1 John 3:8
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

101G

Someone is surely in error. If we were already under the covenant of Jer 31:31, you wouldn't have to teach anyone to know the LORD, for they would all know the LORD (YHWH) (Jer 31:34), and you wouldn't have to fumble around trying to teach me
Third ERROR of the Day, Who said 101G was teaching ..... U? Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"
And the "LORD"/YHWH, is not the same as Yeshua, which means the "Lord saves", for one saves, and the other testifies of that salvation through use of his name.
look up the definition of "Lord" in Psalms 110:5 which is the emphatic form of H113, which is the same "Lord" in Psalms 110:1 ,,,,, at his Right..... (smile) .... :rolleyes: YIKES!

101G

101G

Well, Yeshua, the son of man, is called the Messiah, meaning the anointed one, which would make him anointed by the LORD (YHWH), and therefore a son of God if he does the will of God, and you claim you are anointed by the "Holy Ghost", then I guess you are a "son is given", and not a child, born of your mother. According to 1 John 3:8, I am thinking you are "of the "devil". According to 1 John 3:8, the "son of God" appeared to "destroy the works of the devil", which is to say, if that is the case, your days of spewing the "message" of the "devil" are numbered (Mt 13:39-42), and you are looking at being "gathered" and thrown into "the furnace of fire".

New American Standard Bible 1 John 3:8
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Yeshua is without father or mother.

since you're stuck on titles, (Carnal Ones) , may 101G ask U a question. is God Yeshua Father? ...... biologically, yes or no?
your answer please.

now, before U answer, we suggest you read, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." READ IT AGAIN. Now, carnally speaking the Holy Ghost is the Father of the Christ, because the carnally conceiver is the father of the Child. in this case if carnally conceived then that would be the Holy Spirit, the Father.

but if not carnally conceived, then what do the title Father and Son mean.... "Spiritually?"

101G

101G.

2ndpillar

Yeshua is without father or mother.

since you're stuck on titles, (Carnal Ones) , may 101G ask U a question. is God Yeshua Father? ...... biologically, yes or no?
your answer please.

now, before U answer, we suggest you read, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." READ IT AGAIN. Now, carnally speaking the Holy Ghost is the Father of the Christ, because the carnally conceiver is the father of the Child. in this case if carnally conceived then that would be the Holy Spirit, the Father.

but if not carnally conceived, then what do the title Father and Son mean.... "Spiritually?"

101G

101G.
If as you say, Yeshua is God the Father, then how and why would he conceive himself? And if the fathers that conceived Joseph were different people, with regards to Matthew and Luke, then how are the genealogies correct? And who is Luke according to the bible? And if he is a simple scribe taking down unattributed stories, where is your proof according to Mt 18:16? Especially when the two stories do not agree. If the spiritual angels, the watchers, "sons of God" could conceive men of renown per Genesis 6:2, and God could create the earth in 6 days, I am thinking he could do pretty much as he pleased. But if that were the case, how is Yeshua a son of David, unless God is the son of David, and why did the genealogies come down through Joseph as stated if Yeshua was not the son of Joseph? I think you are building your house on a foundation of sand.

Matthew 18:16 KJ21 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that ‘in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2ndpillar

Third ERROR of the Day, Who said 101G was teaching ..... U? Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"
You are quoting the "false prophet" Paul. Not a good start. According to 1 John 2:27, "you have no need for anyone to teach you". And as far as I can see, Paul's teachers, etc. have done a pretty incoherent job.

2ndpillar

look up the definition of "Lord" in Psalms 110:5 which is the emphatic form of H113, which is the same "Lord" in Psalms 110:1 ,,,,, at his Right..... (smile) .... :rolleyes: YIKES!
The LORD (YHWH) says to David's Lord (the son of man) in 110:1, "sit at My right hand". The "Lord", "the son of man", is at the right hand of the LORD (YHWH) according to David. In Psalms 110:1, there is David, the LORD, and David's Lord. You seem a bit more than a little confused.

Psalms 110: 1The LORD says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

2The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”

3Your people will volunteer freely in the day of Your power;
In holy array, from the womb of the dawn,
Your youth are to You as the dew.

4The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind,
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”

5The Lord is at Your right hand;
He will shatter kings in the day of His wrath.

Redemptionsong

see, you didn't understand what I said, ..... did you? listen again, "

now do you understand what 101G posted. their genealogies, are ONLY LEGAL genealogies for the Christ got it now? for the Christ did not come from either of them ...... biologically. Mary only BIRTHED what had a right to the throne. again by "BITHRIGHT" of LEGALLY married two people.

now if you have proof of either Joseph or Mary being the biological parents of the Christ, please put it on the table for discussion.

101G.
The argument is pretty clear. If God had no need of a biological parent, he would have dropped a baby onto Mary's lap! Instead, God chose to overshadow Mary at the time of conception. This means that Mary's ovum was fertilized by the power of the Holy Spirit. Mary then underwent a nine month gestation, allowing natural processes to take over after the initial miracle. Mary's DNA was, therefore, a part of Jesus' biology.

According to your account, Jesus does not have a human mother, because Mary is a surrogate to an alien being. This means that Jesus is not the son of David, and has no legitimate claim to the throne of Judah.

The anointing of Jesus as the Christ takes place at baptism, and Luke's genealogy is provided immediately after the baptism of Jesus by John. This means that Mary's genealogy in Luke takes account of Jesus as the Christ.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Romans 6:3-4

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Do you agree that Elijah's/John the Baptist Baptism is a Baptism into Death? Paul, the Servant of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ, Asserted I Die Daily.

101G

If as you say, Yeshua is God the Father, then how and why would he conceive himself?
sure, he's an ECHAD of himself, in Ordinal designations of First Father, and Last, Son. simply put a DIVERSITY/OFFSPRING of himself in flesh. see Phil 26: (smile), or Revelation 22:16 :cool:.
second you asked, "and why would he conceive himself?" did 101G say that? this is the main problem, people don't LISTEN. what was conceived? flesh bone and blood, NOW, IS GOD FLESH BONE AND BLOOD? no, he's a Spirit that the difference in the Son of God, flesh bone and blood that was conceived in Mary womb. and the spirit "Son of man" which was given and not conceived.

now what was "GIVEN?" as Isaiah 9:6 says, answer, a diversified spirit, putting it in Layman terms, "THE EQUAL SHARE OF HIMSELF, (GOD), IN FLESH BONE AND BLOOD". the prophet Isaiah was spot on as every prophet of God.

2ndpillar, let's see this EQUAL SPIRIT of GOD clearly in the ECHAD of "ONE" PERSON. listen and LEARN. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" understand, the term "BEING" here is a present tense understanding. the Lord Jesus is in the "FORM" of God, which FORM here means NATURE, and the NATURE of God is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). now if he's the same Nature .... how is he "EQUAL ..... WITH" God the Spirit?. 101G submit to you the term "WITH". notice the verse says "EQUAL WITH", not EQUAL TO, see the difference, now, what is the consequences of BEING "EQUAL" ...... "WITH" ..... and not EQUAL TO? answer, "SHARE", an EQUAL SHARE of himself in Flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state as the very next verse explains, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

the term of "no reputation" is the Greek word,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

now let's get some UNDERSTANDING. if Philippians 2:6 would have said, "Equal to", then one would have a SEPARATE PERSON, because the definition "to" would have compared two separate and distinct persons as EQUAL. but "WITH" is used in the verse, meaning it's the same one person. now follow 101G. no one separate and distinct is equal to God, (read that again). supportive scriptures, Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One." one more, Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?" see, if one say someone else who is separate and distinct is equal to God in comparision.... then they violate scripture. which means the trinity of separate PERSON, but equal, is a ERROR.

now, how is the Lord Jesus "EQUAL" ..... WITH ..... God. notice Equal "With", not Equal To. the bible is Clear, since we're here in Philippians 2:6 let's start here and work our way back to the OT. here in Philippians 2:6, it states the Lord Jesus is in the "FORM" of God correct, the term "FORM" again means NATURE. it is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]

KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

so the NATURE of the Lord Jesus is the SAME as GOD,,,,,, (Spirit). but the million dollar question "HOW in being EQUAL? the answer is right in the term it-self. the Root of G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros), which means, 1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something). in the definition above of G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') , note, it said, [perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)] understand, an ECHAD consist of PARTS, correct... two or more, well the question, what type of PARTS, as the definition said. the answer is in G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros), the ROOT word, as said, it means 1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something) WELL THERE IS OUR ANSWER, we need not go any further, the parts, YES, PARTS, of God in the ECHAD is EQUAL "SHARING" of ONE'S OWNSELF, and the proof as said in the definition of G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros), which means, 1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something), question, what do portion means? answer, "SHARE". BINGO, there is the ANSWER to God's ECHAD PARTS of himself. God is the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in Flesh bone and blood, his OWN Spirit, (IN THE ECHASD), was shared in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state. this is the ARM of, of, of, God in flesh, per Isaiah chapter 53.

now let's understand the EQUAL "WITH" from the OT view in the ECHAD. as 101G said, God is an ECHAD of himself in Ordinal Designations of First/Father/LORD, and Last/Son/Lord. Father without flesh, (Spirit), "LORD", and Son with flesh, (as a Man). in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state.

now scripture to back up the "WITH" as in EQUAL WITH. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." here the First/Father/LORD, is "WITH" the Last/Son/Lord. NOW THIS,
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." also indicate the same one person. in the ECHAD of God, he is the EQUAL SHARE "WITH" himself, that's why Isaiah 48:12 states, he's "ALSO". just as John states in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." THERE'S THAT WORD "WITH", as in Isaiah meaning the same one person, as here in John 1:1 the same one person, "and the Word was God."

this is CLEAR as DAY. God is the ECHAD, or the Diversity (PARTS) of himself in flesh. one more scripture to prove out the bible and 101G posts. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
this word "Offspring" is the Greek term,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin. {abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

BINGO, there it is "DIVERSITY", which means an EQUAL "SHARE" of, of, of, GOD in Flesh, in the likeness of a man.

see the word "diversity" in the Greek describe the ECHAD in the OT as the EQUAL "SHARE" or as the ... PARTS .... That make the ECHAD of God. 2ndpillar we suggest you copy this and study it... ok. this answer the Godhead question completely.

101G.

ps, diversity, diversity, diversity, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences, ( diversities) of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

101G

The LORD (YHWH) says to David's Lord (the son of man) in 110:1, "sit at My right hand". The "Lord", "the son of man", is at the right hand of the LORD (YHWH) according to David. In Psalms 110:1, there is David, the LORD, and David's Lord. You seem a bit more than a little confused.

Psalms 110: 1The LORD says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand

Now in verse 5, the title "Lord",
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

and Lord/Son of man in verse 1 is
H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

Checkmate.

101G.

101G

The argument is pretty clear. If God had no need of a biological parent,
who told U that?
he would have dropped a baby onto Mary's lap! Instead, God chose to overshadow Mary at the time of conception.
now look up the word overshadow
Instead, God chose to overshadow Mary at the time of conception. This means that Mary's ovum was fertilized by the power of the Holy Spirit.
prove that ERROR.
Mary then underwent a nine month gestation, allowing natural processes to take over after the initial miracle. Mary's DNA was, therefore, a part of Jesus' biology.
prove that lie.
According to your account, Jesus does not have a human mother, because Mary is a surrogate to an alien being. This means that Jesus is not the son of David, and has no legitimate claim to the throne of Judah.
Another ERROR on your part. are you really listing.... and EVEN UNDERSTABDING? ............ even to yourself? if May is a surrogate then she is only the BIRTH MOTHER, and not the biological mother..... My God how hard is that to understand? the RIGHT to the throne is in BIRTH, and not done by blood test to see if you're the biological heir. Mary only gave
BIRTH to a CHILD, who by their genealogies, (not his), provided a LEGAL way to the throne of David.

my God how hard is it to understand?

God don't have a bloodline..... ok. he is the BEGINNING of every bloodlines, and he is the END of every bloodlines.

did you not hear, when the Lord Jesus rose, did he have any Blood? if so please post the scripture. that will end any bloodline NONESENSE.

and get this he has no blood and he will sit on David throne. now are U will to take a blood test kit into eternity? ... (smile).. Oh dear.

101G

2ndpillar

Now in verse 5, the title "Lord",
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

and Lord/Son of man in verse 1 is
H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

Checkmate.

101G.
Your referred to KJB 110:1-5, and it is shown below, showing the LORD being used for God, and Lord being used for the son of man. Now that you cannot understand the difference is a problem of your own and the Gentile church, which of course is on its way out (Rev 18:21). I have heard they now have men acting as women playing chess.

Psalm 110:1The LORD says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand

2ndpillar

sure, he's an ECHAD of himself, in Ordinal designations of First Father, and Last, Son. simply put a DIVERSITY/OFFSPRING of himself in flesh. see Phil 26: (smile), or Revelation 22:16 :cool:.
second you asked, "and why would he conceive himself?" did 101G say that? this is the main problem, people don't LISTEN. what was conceived? flesh bone and blood, NOW, IS GOD FLESH BONE AND BLOOD? no, he's a Spirit that the difference in the Son of God, flesh bone and blood that was conceived in Mary womb. and the spirit "Son of man" which was given and not conceived.
The LORD has his own angel, who has the flesh and blood enough to eat a meal with Abraham (Genesis 18:1-17). The Lord, the son of man, who had the anointing of the Spirit of God, also had enough flesh to sit down and eat a meal without leaven, at the last supper. What you think the LORD can and cannot do is immaterial as to what the LORD can or cannot do, or as to what actually occurred. Sarah became pregnant at the age of 80. The LORD can do whatever he wants, despite whatever limitations you want to put on Him. If God is a "Spirit", how come you have 3 gods in one. Two Spirit gods, and a flesh god? Your ramblings don't get any better, especially when you think adding Greek, the language of the Gentile church, makes your case any better. Throw in the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25), the false prophet Paul, and you get your trifecta, the reward being "gathered" and thrown into the "furnace of fire" (Mt 13:25-50).

101G

Your referred to KJB 110:1-5, and it is shown below, showing the LORD being used for God, and Lord being used for the son of man. Now that you cannot understand the difference is a problem of your own and the Gentile church, which of course is on its way out (Rev 18:21). I have heard they now have men acting as women playing chess.

Psalm 110:1The LORD says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
GINOLJC, to all,
here is your problem, "THE SON OF MAN IS GOD, SHARED/DIVERSIFIED IN FLESH". ........ (smile)...... o_O YIKES!

101G