• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

El Cheapo Inventions !!

W

Withdrawnmist

Buy a fan !..hang some ice cubes from the ceiling in front of it !...VOILA !!

Instant el cheapo air con !!

What kind of cheap inventions can ewe think of !!?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Buy a fan !..hang some ice cubes from the ceiling in front of it !...VOILA !!

Instant el cheapo air con !!

What kind of cheap inventions can ewe think of !!?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

I invented the windshield jet washer, back in the middle 60's - I had a bottle of washing up liquid, full of water with a bit of soap in, and put my hand out of the front quaterlight.

Trouble was, the water used to run back up my arm!:p

W

Withdrawnmist

I invented the windshield jet washer, back in the middle 60's - I had a bottle of washing up liquid, full of water with a bit of soap in, and put my hand out of the front quaterlight.

Trouble was, the water used to run back up my arm!:p

LOL...big respect to ewe Michel for this fine creative masterpiece.....

I am surprised the aviation industry hasn't picked up on it yet !! :D

W

Withdrawnmist

Invite some luffly largish plumpy peeps round for a lazy afternoon of lying down fun in the garden......VOILA !!

Instant bouncy castle joy and luff !!

*note: This site does not condone the use of wonderful large peeps as bouncy castles......they are all luffly *

W

Withdrawnmist

Buy a heard of Guinea pigs and throw out the lawn mower!

This is indeed a wonderful eco friendly invention idea. Not only that , but you could stick various items atop the guinea pigs........models of people for instance to give the impression of people walking in a park!

...models of cars.....to give the impression of girlies driving and trying to park !!..LOL ;)

Thank you DarkPenguin

hugs ewe

FatMan

I bought myself a pterodactyl and used the tip of his beak to play my LP's. Unfortunately, they don't make LP's anymore so we had him for Thanksgiving.

A little gamey tasting.