• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Einstein's proof of God

questfortruth

I am not banned forever and ever. Hence, somebody likes me here or above.

It follows from Einstein Equations.

It is sad that he hasn't said.
Einstein has a lack of bravery to write this thread of mine.

But he could predict the discovery of Dark Energy and write its major characteristics. Why? It is unity from Religion and Science. Religion could have told Einstein, that there must be God in Einstein Equations.

A thing that assumingly does not take part even in gravitational
Interaction must take part in gravitational interaction. Why?
Such a thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple
(or raindrop) is falling. Therefore, it takes part in the law
of universal gravitational attraction.

Thus, even God curves spacetime. "Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire." Exodus 19:18. Dark Energy and Dark Matter are
invisible because they do not reflect and do not absorb light.
According to dogma of Christianity, God, souls, angels, and Paradise are invisible (hidden).

Albert Einstein's equation describes everything. After all, the equality has on the left is Time and Space, and on the right stands everything in the world.

Science does not know what Dark Energy and Dark Matter mean in this equation. Dark. This is not because they are evil, but because they are so named by the "unenlightened by my note" minds of scientists. Dark (in dark matter) doesn't really indicate that the matter is dark, but more that it's unseen. It's a hypothetical rationale to explain certain observable phenomena. And I know what it is. God is Dark Energy because God is not matter (hare, wood, brick) but the Spirit of Love. Or grace and energy. If energy is equivalent to mass, then why do we make a difference between energy and mass? Because they are different things. Mass is measured by a mass-meter, and energy by an energy-meter.
Mass-energy equivalence does not mean that energy is mass or mass is energy.
If the E=(300 000)^2*m, energy is equivalent to mass. But if it would be E=m-10 or E=m^2*c, then the energy would not be equivalent to mass, would it? At the elementary particle called electron it is really simple to see that "rest mass" m0 is not energy E: E^2=p^2*c^2+(m0)^2*c^4.
Mass and energy always go together?
In case of God, it is not like E=m*c^2. Why? He is Spirit, not matter.

And Paradise, with its buildings, gardens, groves, angels, and souls of dead people, is Dark Matter.
Hell is Dark Matter too. The Dark Matter is imprint on the Universe made by the presence of Paradise and Hell. Perhaps hell is in the center of Earth.

There is nothingness outside the Universe. The only thing outside the Universe is the volume behind the event horizon of black holes. That is why the event horizon is the edge of the Universe. Therefore, it is eternity with God inside the Black Holes. Due to Hawking Radiation, the Black Hole is black only from the viewpoint of a distant observer; approaching the hole, the observer sees a bright light.

The electron is a particle and a wave; hence, we live in a "realistic fairytale." Einstein once said that there are two ways to live your life: deny any miracle or believe in any miracle. An impossible miracle is possible through a miracle; hence, all miracles are possible. Father,” He said, “everything is possible for You. Mark 14:36

What about the devil, then? Devil is what scares us: UFOs, flying saucers, aliens, Bigfoot, mermaids, and all the other monsters. And the deadliest monster is the Angel of Death. This is satan himself. I calculated Death's flight speed by dividing the planet Earth's size by the frequency of people dying. It turned out to be less than the speed of light. Without the Angel of Death, no one would grow old, get sick, and die. The dogma of Christianity says that God has nothing to do with Death. How then Angel of Death was created by God? God has created angel Lucifer, who then lost the existence, becoming satan.

My theory is "falsifiable". And because angel of death is satan, you will not age, if you get to some distant part of Universe. Forever young. "The last enemy to be destroyed is death." 1 Corinthians 15:26.

Faith is subjective?! It is subjective to say: "Harry Potter must be liked." But it is objective to say: "Bob likes Harry Potter." No Science paper has made conclusion that God is killed. No one will believe that materialistically minded people have disproven all basis for spiritual culture like Theaters, Art, Movies, etc. In the film "Wonder Woman" is said: "only god can kill another god"
https://youtu.be/K8A9UAqA4Ks
The body, which has eaten enough food wants to go to Theater. Why food is not enough? You have eaten breakfast. Now, you are going to watch some TV. Why? Besides body there is soul, it wants to eat something too.

"the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people." Psalm 68. Hence, the God trains the people, for them to live for God:
https://youtu.be/RZnEU-0Q3K0

There was no such moment that God was without Universe, because time has begun with Universe. And there was no such moment that God was without Son, because time has begun at Universe.

Isaiah 53 "He has no stately form or majesty".
I can freely depart from bad description of my Lord. I will never be dear to say into His face: "you are monster, so ugly. Did your mother love you?"

God is not dog, nor Moon, no rock, no snowflake. Because God is Spirit. The spirit of a thing is definition, notion of this thing. Spirit of Love is all you need to know about love. God's name is Love. The satan's name is hatred. The satan is spirit too, the evil spirit.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Albert Einstein's equation describes everything. After all, the equality has on the left is Time and Space, and on the right stands everything in the world.

Science does not know what Dark Energy and Dark Matter mean in this equation. Dark. This is not because they are evil, but because they are so named by the dark, unenlightened by faith, minds of scientists. And I know what it is. God is Dark Energy because God is not matter (hare, wood, brick) but the Spirit of Love. Or grace and energy.

And Paradise, with its buildings, gardens, groves, angels, and souls of dead people, is Dark Matter.

What about the devil, then? Devil is what scares us: UFOs, flying saucers, aliens, Bigfoot, mermaids, and all the other monsters. And the deadliest monster is the Angel of Death. This is satan himself. I calculated Death's flight speed by dividing the planet Earth's size by the frequency of people dying. It turned out to be less than the speed of light. Without the Angel of Death, no one would grow old, get sick, and die.
Would not God be light and not dark matter?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Science does not know what Dark Energy and Dark Matter mean in this equation. Dark. This is not because they are evil, but because they are so named by the dark, unenlightened by faith, minds of scientists. And I know what it is. God is Dark Energy because God is not matter (hare, wood, brick) but the Spirit of Love. Or grace and energy.

What about the devil, then? Devil is what scares us: UFOs, flying saucers, aliens, Bigfoot, mermaids, and all the other monsters. And the deadliest monster is the Angel of Death. This is satan himself. I calculated Death's flight speed by dividing the planet Earth's size by the frequency of people dying. It turned out to be less than the speed of light. Without the Angel of Death, no one would grow old, get sick, and die.

Y

Interestingly i can show you that Einstein's mass/energy equivalence formula is proof that an onmi god cannot exist.

And it doesn't take wild leaps of faith into what is unknow or supernatural to do so

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If energy is equivalent to mass, then why do we make a difference between energy and mass? Because they are different things. Mass is measured by a mass-meter, and energy by an energy-meter.
The mass energy equivalence formula tells you how much energy it would take to make a specific amount of mass. Conversely it also tells you how much energy would be made if we could convert all of that mass into energy.

Luckily for us it is very very difficult to do so.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hell is Dark Matter too. The Dark Matter is imprint on the Universe made by the presence of Paradise and Hell. Perhaps hell is in the center of Earth.
No, Hell is a myth invented by ignorant tribesman of the past. Or are you claiming that your God is incompetent and evil again?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The mass energy equivalence formula tells you how much energy it would take to make a specific amount of mass. Conversely it also tells you how much energy would be made if we could convert all of that mass into energy.

Luckily for us it is very very difficult to do so.
High Spiritual Beings can do this
Move their body at Will, anywhere

But not many humans are that advanced
So, true. It's very very difficult to do
I only met one

questfortruth

Do you believe God is outside of our Universe, or only inside of it, and this Universe is all that exists?
There is nothingness outside the Universe. The only thing outside the Universe is the volume behind the event horizon of black holes. That is why the event horizon is the edge of the Universe. Therefore, it is eternity with God inside the Black Holes. Due to Hawking Radiation, the Black Hole is black only from the viewpoint of a distant observer; approaching the hole, the observer sees a bright light.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There is nothingness outside the Universe. The only thing that outside the Universe is the volume behind the event horizon of black holes. That is why it is called event horizon - the edge of Universe. Therefore, it is eternity with God inside the Black Holes. Due to Hawking Radiation the Black Hole is black only from the viewpoint of a distant observer, approaching the hole, observer sees bright light.
Thank you for explaining your understanding:)