• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian terrorists are much much worse than Tunisians ones, may Allah protect us

fatima_bintu_islam

Well known Sheykh Yaser Borhami delivering catched weapons from attackers to the army

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

to be continued​

fatima_bintu_islam

05.jpg

Video: Sheykh Yaser Borhami delivering catched weapons from attackers to the army

Terrorists and neighbours cleaning some Alexandria streets from trashes

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

to be continued

fatima_bintu_islam

06.jpg

Video terrorists giving gaz bottels to people (maybe they want to bomb people with it after all)

Terrorists taking away trash

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Video terrorists cleaning the street from trash

Terrorists giving back the robbered stuffs from the called " Baltajia" to the army

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Ps: I translated the article by myself , so don't be so hard on my english lol

ConfusedKuri

I don't really think that post belongs to the Islam DIR, plus I really see no purpose behind your thread, it's quite pointless tbh.

fatima_bintu_islam

Sincerely and im not trying to be rude , but sincerely ; if you find it quite pointless why are u responding to the thread?

Dont get me wrong, Its just that its a bit confusing

Sahar

I think Fatima is trying to refute some stereotype that says men with long beards and gowns are awful terrorists.
Although, it focuses on one faction of the society and in that society i.e the Egyptian one, the people were all united against oppression and injustice, whether they have beards or not, Muslims or not. Maybe that's why Sajdah wondered about the purpose of the thread, I can be wrong though.

ConfusedKuri

If you open a thread you will have to expect negative responses as well as appreciation. Don't act like an offended child about it, I'm just trying to make clear that there is no need to open a thread about a topic that's already heavily discussed on other section of this forum.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
I don't really think that post belongs to the Islam DIR, plus I really see no purpose behind your thread, it's quite pointless tbh.

This is the DIR, please respect the rules!!

I think Fatima is trying to refute some stereotype that says men with long beards and gowns are awful terrorists.
Although, it focuses on one faction of the society and in that society i.e the Egyptian one, the people were all united against oppression and injustice, whether they have beards or not, Muslims or not. Maybe that's why Sajdah wondered about the purpose of the thread, I can be wrong though.
That's right Sahar, Egyptians from different schools of thought participated in the revolution, so there is no need to focus on one party or a specific group IMO....

Sahar

If you open a thread you will have to expect negative responses as well as appreciation. Don't act like an offended child about it, I'm just trying to make clear that there is no need to open a thread about a topic that's already heavily discussed on other section of this forum.
This section is not for debate or negative comments coming from non Muslims. It's a place where people of the one religion discuss their faith and what is related together. People outside that particular faith can only ask respectful questions. The forum rules! :)

First off . . . there are no Egyptians in Egypt, this country is occupied by Arabs, so in essence YOU are fighting amongst YOURSELVES once again.

When does this War Mongering Hate stop?
What is this nonsense?!!! We are not Egyptians?!! :areyoucra And we are fighting amongst ourselves!! :areyoucra :areyoucra Do you live with us in 2011? ;)

ConfusedKuri

This section is not for debate or negative comments coming from non Muslims. It's a place where people of the one religion discuss their faith and what is related together. People outside that particular faith can only ask respectful questions. The forum rules! :)

What point are you trying to make? Are you adressing me specifically?

DIR= Discuss Individual Religions, her topic is more political than religious, I see no association here.

Last edited:

Sahar

That's right Sahar, Egyptians from different schools of thought participated in the revolution, so there is no need to focus on one party or a specific group IMO....
True. :)

What point are you trying to make? Are you adressing me specifically?

DIR= Discuss Individual Religions, her topic is more political than religious, I see no association here.
If you find it as violation of the rules, report it and don't bother us with your empty arguments, please.

Sahar

The source of the pictures caught my eyes; "ana Salafi". It saddens me much that instead of being "I am Muslim", people started to identify themselves with other labels, moreover they fight between themselves about who represent the Salafiyya. I read a hilarious article by a man who recognize himself as a "Salafi scholar", who called for killing AL-Barad'i and Al-Qaradawi because they called for "civil disobedience and opposing the Muslim Imam" (i.e Mubarak). And another "Salafi" fatwa replied to him saying that he doesn't represent "As-Salafiyya" and of course he replied back that they don't represent the Salafiya, etc. Very sad status!

fatima_bintu_islam

Ladies Ladies :) , if people were thinking because of media that hijabis or unbearded men were terrorists I would have posted pictures and videos of their acts refuting it ( which I did btw on the general debates, posting vids of egyptians cleaning the tahrir square and other stuffs) ; but it is not the case, a terrorist in peoples mind is a men with a long beard and a thawb , so I thought refuting it would be good . Hope you understand the purpose now Inshallah :)

As for ana salafi sahar, then when someone starts a label X and ure not okey with his school of thought, than you become a non-X , then someone else start label Y and youre not label Y , etc etc , so u end up creating label Z to identify your school of thought and how you think , it has nothing to do with being a Muslim or not. :)

Wallahu a'lam

Last edited: