• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egypt faces battle over niqab

Smoke

Done here.
I guess by the same logic, Egyptian shops and stores should not have windows, in-case someone is tempted to rob something?

Whilst we're at it, no building should have windows, for the same reason.

Along with all vehicles, in-case someone see's possessions inside the car?
I don't know why Muslim women should be condemned to suffer from Vitamin D deficiency just because Muslim men are unable to look at a woman's face without harassing her. It's the men who have the uncontrollable criminal impulses; why not just blind the men instead?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
FREEDOM should be imposed on those backward women who chose to wear the so called niqab. That's why they should stop wearing niqab because it's an act of FREEDOM. That's what the West taught me.

Aquitaine

I don't know why Muslim women should be condemned to suffer from Vitamin D deficiency just because Muslim men are unable to look at a woman's face without harassing her. It's the men who have the uncontrollable criminal impulses; why not just blind the men instead?

I strongly agree: you'd have thought the solution would be to just raise the Men to use self-restraint, and get more Cops on the streets to make 'em safer.

But those who argue that (and I'm not refering to all Muslims here, because that would be too big of a generalization) the Niqab should be worn to "protect" Women seem to be arguing in sympathy of the criminal: the harrasser: the Man.

This arguemnt however, falls on it's backside when you consider that many Males find other Males attractive, so....... shall we be seeing Male Niqabs anytime soon?

Ha...... I think not!

Now we know why so many radical members of the Muslim community call for Gays to be exectuted.