• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Economics for operations management ?

ronki23

I personally find operations management to be boring but at the same time, the quality of products and services tend to be reflected by the country's economy:

1. Germany, South Korea and Japan are very well developed as are their products such as cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia,Toyota)

2. China makes things en masse and their products such as electronics are actually pretty good: Huawei, Oneplus and Oppo phones are an example

3. India and Vietnam can manufacture cheaper than China but the quality is not so good.

What kind of job could I get when it comes to looking into such things ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I personally find operations management to be boring but at the same time, the quality of products and services tend to be reflected by the country's economy:

1. Germany, South Korea and Japan are very well developed as are their products such as cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Kia,Toyota)

2. China makes things en masse and their products such as electronics are actually pretty good: Huawei, Oneplus and Oppo phones are an example

3. India and Vietnam can manufacture cheaper than China but the quality is not so good.

What kind of job could I get when it comes to looking into such things ?
Freight forwarder maybe, import, expert of goods

rocala

Pretty sure telling a postgrad to clean toilets is insulting

hmmmm, but you don't object to using them. I am not really looking to insult as much as to seek out hypocrisy and snobbery. If neither are present then the lack of insult is surely apparent.