• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eating Pizza

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps you prefer a white sauce to red? That is ok as long as you're fed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A revolting ode to "bacon of the sea"

D'you always get just pepperoni?
I say try the fish which is bony.
With sauce red as krovy
the humble anchovy
makes any old pizza taste toney.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think on my next day off I'm going to make a pizza. Start with the dough (I will need to get some yeast), next make the sauce, using spices to give it a tangy and spicy bite, top it with an Italian cheese blend, add peppers that are actually hot, spicy meats, encrust the crust with a garlic herb blend and spray it with olive oil, and top the whole pie with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, ground cayenne pepper, and ground ginger. I may even go buy a few habanero peppers when I get off work tonight to let them dry so I can grind those use and use on my pizza.
And of course a pizza that hot needs a beer, and what ode to pizza can be complete without your favorite brew?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
outwardly cheesy
at the Zen pizzaria
one with everything

**I'm using the pseudo-haiku form, where you use the last line of the previous haiku as the first line of your haiku**

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
outwardly cheesy
at the Zen pizzaria
one with everything

**I'm using the pseudo-haiku form, where you use the last line of the previous haiku as the first line of your haiku**

**continuing on with the pseudo-haiku chain, using the last line from the previous haiku as my first line**

one with everything
this pizza will become me
after I eat it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My shirts aren't all that's Hawaiian.
There's pizza I recommend try'n.
With pineapple and
some lean salty ham
it's wonderful! No I ain't lie'n!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Crossfire said:
**continuing on with the pseudo-haiku chain, using the last line from the previous haiku as my first line**

one with everything
this pizza will become me
after I eat it
**okey dokey

after I eat it
I forget pulling splinters
soon there is a laugh