• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Earth seeded by mars?

King Phenomenon

Or another planet? I find it unlikely that earth was seeded by the precursors of rna, rna or dna by another planet. Earth wasn’t good enough? It doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: syo

syo

Or another planet? I find it unlikely that earth was seeded by the precursors of rna, rna or dna by another planet. Earth wasn’t good enough? It doesn’t make sense.
I like your post.

vulcanlogician

Look man. Science is chalk full of mysteries. Some of them have been solved. Some haven't.

Why don't you go to your local community college and take some biology courses? If you don't have a lot of cash, grants may cover most of your tuition. I paid around $60 bucks for a psychology course recently (all online with on-campus testing).

It may even be completely free.

If something doesn't make sense to you, maybe you should seek education. Not to change your mind about it one way or the other... just so you have some substantive information about it. Expressing bewilderment (one sentence at a time) on internet forums will only get you so far.

King Phenomenon

Look man. Science is chalk full of mysteries. Some of them have been solved. Some haven't.

Why don't you go to your local community college and take some biology courses? If you don't have a lot of cash, grants may cover most of your tuition. I paid around $60 bucks for a psychology course recently (all online with on-campus testing).

It may even be completely free.

If something doesn't make sense to you, maybe you should seek education. Not to change your mind about it one way or the other... just so you have some substantive information about it. Expressing bewilderment (one sentence at a time) on internet forums will only get you so far.
Just expressing my bewilderment.

PureX

Veteran Member
It also doesn't make sense that life evolved so quickly after it became sustainable on this planet, and it even apparently evolved in multiple environments, and yet we cannot manage to reproduce that process even after many decades of scientific effort. Nor can we find any evidence of it anywhere else, or in any other form, anywhere in the known universe.

King Phenomenon

It also doesn't make sense that life evolved so quickly after it became sustainable on this planet, and it even apparently evolved in multiple environments, and yet we cannot manage to reproduce that process even after many decades of scientific effort. Nor can we find any evidence of it anywhere else, or in any other form, anywhere in the known universe.
Universe is big