• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

E3..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Ehr, nobody following the E3 here? :eek:

I am loving it allready!
FFXIII for the 360, new Interface, and Fable 2 in oktober :D

Bumped by the fact that PS3 owners will be having a nicer version of bioshock though :eek:

O, did I mention that Final Fantasy is no longer Playstation only? :D:D

cardero

Citizen Mod

I am loving it allready!

Bumped by the fact that PS3 owners will be having a nicer version of bioshock though :eek:

I follow them, they are the equivalent to my Christmas holiday.
Bouncing Ball I believe these conventions are sometimes held in the U.S. If not, did you ever attend one?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I once attended a small one in the Germany when the wii was introduced there..

The E3 is held in Los angeles. I would wish to be there, but....work calls... (well, they will if I don't show up :p)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

I am loving it allready!

I'm watching it right now. I love that FFXIII in going to be on the 360 ^_^. Can't what for Fable 2, or Fallout 3, or Too Human(downloaded the demo). But what I love was this G4 - God of War III Trailer

A reason for me to get a PS3.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I once attended a small one in the Germany when the wii was introduced there..

The E3 is held in Los angeles. I would wish to be there, but....work calls... (well, they will if I don't show up :p)

Even if any of us were in LA we couldn't get in. It's not open to the public.

Oh and right now the trailer for RE5

trinity2359

I am very excited about FFXIII on XBox. We don't have a Playstation 3 yet !!!

I used to go to E3 on a press pass, good times, but that ended in 1998 :(

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
The God of War 3 teaser was nice, but showed that it will take a while for the game to arive..
Good thing as I shall need a PS3 bij then..
Wich is a real good thing as PS3 is also lowering in price and a bigger HD :D
The new trailer with SF4 was awesome! All the characters!

cardero

Citizen Mod
I would pay top dollar to play Bioshock on PS3. Figuring the game is almost two years old, it would be smart if they release it a $29.99 retail price.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I would pay top dollar to play Bioshock on PS3. Figuring the game is almost two years old, it would be smart if they release it a $29.99 retail price.

I think adding some content is exactly the way of not lowering the price :cover:

Just saw a movie of Guitar Hero 4. It's a good thing it involves a complete band so we europeans can ban rock band, wich we will btw.. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
I think adding some content is exactly the way of not lowering the price :cover:

Just saw a movie of Guitar Hero 4. It's a good thing it involves a complete band so we europeans can ban rock band, wich we will btw.. :D
With some interesting studio features to create your own song tracks.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Boy, how did I miss this thread. :p

I thought E3 was a major dissapointment. I think it's just lipservice to stockholders and casual gamers now (Nintendo especially)....a far cry from what it used to be.

BTW, I've attended E3 events in the past.......it was always freakin' awesome when I went. :D

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Boy, how did I miss this thread. :p

I thought E3 was a major dissapointment. I think it's just lipservice to stockholders and casual gamers now (Nintendo especially)....a far cry from what it used to be.

BTW, I've attended E3 events in the past.......it was always freakin' awesome when I went. :D
I haven't been following nintendo this time as much as I haven't touched my wii in a while, but I really didn't dislike microsofts announcements.

My advantage was maybe taht I wasn't expecting anything. As long as RA3 arrives in Oktober, nothing can destroy that joy :D