• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dying naked, humiliated, in agony, is a blessing from God.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God wanted his son to wear the glorious crown of thorns, humiliating crown of a King, be stripped down naked and flogged, carry a cross that made him fall, then get nailed to it, and die naked and despised, shouting at his Father for abandoning him.

It appears total failure, but is actually total success.

God treated his favorite son like that, and in Christian tradition, it was the best thing for Christ.

The women God favors often share a similar fate, dying naked and humiliated , petrified, in agony, at the hand of a cold blooded terrifying monster, violently ravaged, tortured to death, left to decompose in the woods, abused corpse, without a burial.

That is the kind of stuff that earns you the most points with God, makes you most rich in his eyes, most rewarded in the next life. I am aware of God's attitude of martyrdom, especially is he liking it when they die naked , degraded, and humiliated, to resemble the death of Christ.

I question how healthy most psychiatrists would find the Biblical God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human as the human life is born a baby naked.

As natural life says all humans as the human are always naked.

Wearing clothes is just wearing clothes.

In nature and biology we're all naked.

As humans exact position in body biology. Holy nakedness.

Being naked in created terms is not wrong....ever.

If however you decide to theory a human not being a real human as theists do. It's by Calculus and maths thinking.

You would use O timed gas light burning themes. You would infer life is a calculation by maths numbers. You would say life is just DNA and not a whole human.

And then have life removed bodily. As the clothed living body of its organic life.

By a theist pretending humans weren't existing as humans and just maths.

AS SA Tan means to calculate sin and sines to flog meaning tan and whip a human to death by the cross. As fake additions + then minuses that never existed in a humans reality. Living human whole holy life.

A whole human is whole as holy.

As W H Y a question said no human is an end.

The human is whole.

So I will claim Y not Z is a holy life. As whole.

Human is complete ended as the human. A human owned no beginning and owned no end in theory...Satanism first position to think.

A non human is a deceased human life ended. As exact correct human sciences terms.

As all humans are the same human living.

So if you tell an evil human story the themes are also evil as maths science never existed first... humans did first.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
A human as the human life is born a baby naked.

As natural life says all humans as the human are always naked.

Wearing clothes is just wearing clothes.

In nature and biology we're all naked.

As humans exact position in body biology. Holy nakedness.

Being naked in created terms is not wrong....ever.

If however you decide to theory a human not being a real human as theists do. It's by Calculus and maths thinking.

You would use O timed gas light burning themes. You would infer life is a calculation by maths numbers. You would say life is just DNA and not a whole human.

And then have life removed bodily. As the clothed living body of its organic life.

By a theist pretending humans weren't existing as humans and just maths.

AS SA Tan means to calculate sin and sines to flog meaning tan and whip a human to death by the cross. As fake additions + then minuses that never existed in a humans reality. Living human whole holy life.

A whole human is whole as holy.

As W H Y a question said no human is an end.

The human is whole.

So I will claim Y not Z is a holy life. As whole.

Human is complete ended as the human. A human owned no beginning and owned no end in theory...Satanism first position to think.

A non human is a deceased human life ended. As exact correct human sciences terms.

As all humans are the same human living.

So if you tell an evil human story the themes are also evil as maths science never existed first... humans did first.
You are brilliant!

Brian2

Veteran Member
God wanted his son to wear the glorious crown of thorns, humiliating crown of a King, be stripped down naked and flogged, carry a cross that made him fall, then get nailed to it, and die naked and despised, shouting at his Father for abandoning him.

God treated his favorite son like that, and in Christian tradition, it was the best thing for Christ.

The women God favors often share a similar fate, dying naked and humiliated , petrified, in agony, at the hand of a cold blooded terrifying monster, violently ravaged, tortured to death, left to decompose in the woods, abused corpse, without a burial.

That is the kind of stuff that earns you the most points with God, makes you most rich in his eyes, most rewarded in the next life. I am aware of God's attitude of martyrdom, especially is he liking it when they die naked , degraded, and humiliated, to resemble the death of Christ.

Why do you say God likes it when people are harmed?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Why do you say God likes it when people are harmed?
Because he created everyone's agony , by cursing us with original sin, and murdered everyone, he wanted his son tortured and murdered, he wanted Job to lose his family and be tortured.

It is something I have come to know and understand about God by knowing him.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Because he created everyone's agony , by cursing us with original sin, and murdered everyone, he wanted his son tortured and murdered, he wanted Job to lose his family and be tortured.

It is something I have come to know and understand about God by knowing him.

Because of Satan's deception humans cursed themselves with death (original sin which says that everyone is born guilty is not something I accept) when we ate the forbidden fruit. (and we still eat it when we do what we know to be against the will of God).
Adam and Eve had been warned and we also are warned.
God said in the OT that He does not want sacrifice. He said this after providing sacrifice as part of the Law of Moses. But God does not want it, He wants us to do what is right so there is no need for sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin. But as it is now there was a need and God provided that need in Jesus. God became man and died for our sins.
Satan may have thought that he had tricked God about Job but God had in mind the greater good for Job,,,,,,,,,, that Job would come to know God better.
As it was, Job did not curse God even in the midst of his suffering, but he did grumble about God and say that he would like to speak to God face to face so he could present his case and be justified.
He finally got the chance and I will post just part of the exchange.

Job 38 1Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:
2 “Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

Job 40 1The Lord said to Job:
2 “Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him?
Let him who accuses God answer him!”
3 Then Job answered the Lord:
4 “I am unworthy—how can I reply to you?
I put my hand over my mouth.
5 I spoke once, but I have no answer—
twice, but I will say no more.”
6 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm:
7 “Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
8 “Would you discredit my justice?
Would you condemn me to justify yourself?

Job42 1Then Job replied to the Lord:
2 “I know that you can do all things;
no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
3 You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.
4 “You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.’
5 My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.
6 Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes.”

Clara Tea

Maybe, in order to understand humans, God wanted Jesus to experience the human condition (pain, humiliation, hopelessness, fear of an afterlife)?

Jesus said that whoever believed in Him (Jesus) would have eternal life.

But, maybe that was a curse, not a blessing.

After all, he was attached (nailed or tied) to a cross and would remain there without food nor water until he was dead. A normal person would seek revenge (but Jesus wasn't normal). A normal person would tell them that they would rot in hell for all eternity for what they have done to him. So, maybe Jesus was saying to them that if they believed that he could perform miracles, he could also kill any (or all) of his detractors.

That is: eternal life isn't necessarily eternal life in heaven. It might be a curse of eternal life in hell.

Suave

Simulated character

I don't want anybody dying of hypothermia, I'd like everybody to be a Centenarian comfortably asleep while meeting their demise.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men in life are self conscious. Are a human first.

History natural said origin man invented science ended all life on earth sacrificed. Earth mass is lesser now. Heavens gas lesser now. Space vacuum void for earths smaller mass is greater.

Why void womb saved life on earth by a four day carpenter tectonic earthquake. Huge storm activities in heavens body... humans thought earth was being destroyed.

Went dark as void sucked out the light of burning gases. Saved life on earth.

Not controlled by any man. You however knew you activated it.

Review of science said the holy mother..in science it is zero space vacuum took the sacrificed body of spirit gas mass burning away.

Nature in ancient past had returned dinosaurs lived. Man's cosmic caused science attack returned twice. Star fall. Life was snap frozen. It was still hot heavens as gases thawed the ice.

We knew ice had saved earths heavens gases cooled in the thaw.

So ice shouldn't be melting as the saviour of reactive earth and bio life as Sacrificed was ice. Returned reborn end of every year.. stable earth living conditions.

Nothing to do with any man. Yet men owned his science cosmic memories knowing he changed earths atmosphere by machine reactions.

So today he thinks possessed. I go back in time to nuclear. As he equates biology began in cold mass of space plus nuclear bodies...stars.

Possessed by earths heavens man's memories only the theist scientist.

Yet his machine itself is reacting from mass to nuclear then consuming energy. As it tries to go back to his destroyer nothing thesis. The amount of new space earth inherited itself.

As his ownership science does not time shift does not go back to having created O Rock earth and dust mass.

Which is time travel first position of a human theist thinker only. To do nuclear the shift thinking back in time he irrationally first applied himself.

I learnt by medium causes as I nearly died as a baby. My mother's water body oxygen returned heavens human owned had a memory. As an adult self it's like I was looking at my baby self knowing I was very sick and wanted to die.

So I learnt what being a human psychic was. It enables me to be a psychic healer assessor. Proven correct by a non questioning procedure. I just gave answers.

I learnt that the machine changes the heavens but the machine never owned heavens mass itself.

It can be active only because the mass itself exists and is still cooling.
2012 was the machines destructive death end.

So theists claim I realise my machine technology is utilising bio lifes cooling already. Of heavens gases as I hold an unnatural programmed machine only constant.

Earth never owned a machine.

And in choice of extended technology everyday it's like he begins again. Pushing buttons using technology. As machines don't really exist.

Ice. The saviour topic.

And ice melting is the proof he is causing melt....as he is doing artificial. It is not natural man owned but man mind operated physical biology of man as man ipulating.

Taught.

He flogged human life to death in an evil heavens of God causes. His voice recorded before and his image recorded before. As man of machines sciences.

So only star fall brain changed brothers heard old man's sciences speaking. Learnt how to destroy all life on earth.

The truth is God science is only a man's choice.

If dinosaurs lived in garden nature. Sacrificed man only returned to New life with new animals once from the eternal.

Had never returned to the eternal as a human isn't the eternal we're just humans. The eternal is the eternal as the eternal only.

Humans die on earth as we aren't meant to be here.

Man invented science so he could return to the eternal. And he couldn't.

In fact he had theoried for earths gases to stop burning as without light no biology exists. He got what he wanted no light yet he still existed.

Is the teaching. Why the sacrifice upon the human body was horrific.

How using advice as a misappropriated thesis gets life destroyed. As theists. Everyone is a natural equal human first.

If a theist places a human standing behind machine operation all humans are there in thesis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Maybe, in order to understand humans, God wanted Jesus to experience the human condition (pain, humiliation, hopelessness, fear of an afterlife)?

Jesus said that whoever believed in Him (Jesus) would have eternal life.

But, maybe that was a curse, not a blessing.

After all, he was attached (nailed or tied) to a cross and would remain there without food nor water until he was dead. A normal person would seek revenge (but Jesus wasn't normal). A normal person would tell them that they would rot in hell for all eternity for what they have done to him. So, maybe Jesus was saying to them that if they believed that he could perform miracles, he could also kill any (or all) of his detractors.

That is: eternal life isn't necessarily eternal life in heaven. It might be a curse of eternal life in hell.
You ignore the relative medical human teaching of baby life was first.

Not the sacrifice. Adult life human inventor theist machine reactor model. Human karma.

Humans living mutated by Moses atmospheric nuclear fall of man. Fall out. It flooded as earths heavens gases burnt and fell out. Burnt life to death on God earths stone altar...or can't you read fact?

Ice thawed once to keep earths gases cooled.

Men of science theories upon heavens cold gas position. Then set alight rock to get the gas of heavens theory...
then burnt up the cold gas. Same happened above as below.

You were warned by legal testimony.

Men were told never rebuild the nuclear model or cause it's transmitters ever again.

As instead of ground released holographic image humans we were receiving water plus oxygenation of bio cells. Holy human baby life returned. As life's water was no longer being used to keep earth mass sealed.

Was the exact reason why gods heavens spirit healing had entered biology. Natural advice.

Ovah ovary in human mother's womb was healed. Chosen it said as not everyone gained the healing.

2012 long count forecast for lifes cellular blood sacrifice to end was a future outcome. Life was slowly regaining life health.

Exact medical science.

You were told don't self idolise as psychic medium heavens changing causes it. Warned. Yet still to this day self idolise just as the human science theist had. About mother father human life.

I didn't self idolise as a baby I learnt the event.

So instead of you quoting some human mother's ovary was healed as especial causes of the heavens facts... you said they were better humans than others lying.

Everyone lives in the exact same heavenly state. So how dare you be so mean to family. And not placate the healer medical advice.

In reality you did not think precisely as medical awareness had.

The book testimony of causes was legal. Only the men who wrote correlated the testimony knew the argument. It was a shut legal defence for a legal system to overthrow illegal rich man's ancient brothers criminal activity.

Giving humanity no choice in technologies that destroyed life.