• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dreams coming true!

other-side

Soul separator
:angel2:Wanted to make a place so we can share our cool dreams :angel2:
everyone is invited

OK I'll start :)
one of the recent one that amazed me was the fire on our university.I dreamt our campus burning in fire and everyone was escaping to the mountains. After Iran's election my friends burned three big buildings in the uni and had to escape to the mountains and jungles near the uni not to get caught! When I heard the news after the election day i was just like OMG!

Another one is amazing because it was interpreted right after the dream! I saw in my dream I was surfing the web and added someone called Eminem in my social profile in yahoo 360! after I woke up I was just repeating that word because it was new to me! I did not know anything about the fame Eminem group so i was just curious to know what the word meant! near the noon me and my father planned to get out to fix the TV.In the car i was whistling and looking outside the window!Suddenly Something caught my eye!! Yep it was a big Eminem written on the wall.I just passed it looking at it like :eek:!!really cool! anyway I searched the web for it's definition to know what it was but the dream really shocked me!:p

another one:I was in a big house walking around and checking the floors.after spending some time I saw my uncle standing down a ladder while i was up the ladder waving at him and saying hello! After that I went on another floor and saw my cousin and we greeted warmly.when I woke up I remembered my dream completely because it was a vivid one.I ate my breakfast and the phone rang!I checked it out and it was my uncle!!wow! after a while I went downstairs to find something where I heard someone knocking at the door upstairs! My Mother opened the door and amazingly it was my cousin visiting us after a long time.:eek:I couldnt stop my self I was just runing on the floor dancing for having such a cool dream:tribal:

That's it :camp: any dreams which sounds interesting and you like to share?

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
The only thing I can contribute was that I had a best friend and we parted ways after high school. For the next six years when I would have dreams about him, he would show up at my door within three days. He would spend about a week in my life, disappear for a year and a half to two years until I dreamt about him again.

mrscardero is better at dream prophesying than I am.

other-side

Soul separator
This one is one of my flawless dreams I had:angel2::
I dreamt I was downstairs walking.suddenly the phone rang. I answered the phone and it was a woman. She said "You have forgotten me" and was really sad. I woke up and started to think of her to remember who she was! at last I found out!she was one of those old friends which I added in my yahoo 360 ,two years ago, in the net !
It was amazing to see her in my dream because I didn't call her for years.
I logged in my Yahoo 360 account and checked my inbox. WOw wow yes it was that friend puting a comment on my page:eek: yes it was true! I couldn't believe my eyes! that really gave me a good feeling.Dreams coming true...Hmm:rolleyes: Yummy :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We have a pickle ornament on out X-mas tree,
and once a year my mom(or dad) would hide it without telling us(my sisters and me) and then the first one to find the pickle would win a prize. :D Two years in a row, I had a dream that I found the pickle, then I woke up and found it both years! :O Of course I probably just heard my parents talking about it while I was dreaming or something... I won't give myself psychic credit for my pickle preminisions.