• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Down with Fascist America"

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Down with America
Demonstrator: Down with fascist America.
Crowd: Down with fascist America.
Demonstrator: And with the terrorist administration.
Crowd: And with the terrorist administration.
Demonstrator: And with the criminal ideas.
Crowd: And with the criminal ideas.
Demonstrator: And with the destructive policies.
Crowd: And with the destructive policies.
Demonstrator: With the Sharonist Bushism.
Crowd: With the Sharonist Bushism.
Demonstrator: This channel is for all people.
Crowd: This channel is for all people.
Demonstrator: This channel is for all people.
Crowd: This channel is for all people.

This channel is for the Islamo-Fascists.
This channel is for the Terrorists.
This channel is for the Ignorant.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Al-Jazeera is for spreading propaganda. Unfortunately, it's rather good at it.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Faminedynasty said:
Indeed. We should probably bomb their journalists.
I think we should bomb no one. That only leads to more trouble. What ought to be done is to get the average Iraqui person listening to world news.

Faminedynasty

michel said:
I think we should bomb no one. That only leads to more trouble. What ought to be done is to get the average Iraqui person listening to world news.
I agree that this would be a good thing. As for the bombing, I spoke in jest.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
YmirGF said:
Maybe America should go home and just let them kill each other. Allah knows best. :)

Too risky. Chances are they will kill us or the Jews too. I doubt they'd kill each other fast enough to make a real difference.

I want our troops out of there as fast as possible, because I'm skeptical whether or not these people will do anything worth while with democracy.... but we have to try. We have a moral obligation at this point.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Darkdale said:
I've never tried that. Is it good?
It's better than attending rallies where the crowd chants religiously about "Fascist America".

I recommend cheddar.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Jaiket said:
It's better than attending rallies where the crowd chants religiously about "Fascist America".

I recommend cheddar.

Cheddar is too... hurmph, I don't know. I like American Cheese or umm Swiss is good. I also like any cheese with bits of jalopeno in it. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Darkdale said:
I've never tried that. Is it good?
Excuse my poor Scottish cousin....Duh!:D

http://www.red4.co.uk/Recipes/welsh-rarebit.htm

[size=-1]CAWS POBI / WELSH RAREBIT[/size] [size=-1][size=-1]4 ozs. grated cheese
1 oz. butter
Slice of toast
[/size]

[size=-1]3 tablespoonsful milk
Pepper and salt (mustard if desired)
[/size]

[/size]

[size=-1]Place cheese and milk in saucepan and melt slowly. Add pepper, salt and butter. When piping hot pour it over the toast and brown under the grill. A little beer is sometimes added to the mixture.[/size]

[size=-1]© 2000-1 V Wales. For further details see[/size][size=-1][/size][size=-1]About Us[/size][size=-1]. [/size]

Ardent Listener

What was that, "Ten times ten equals one hundred." business? Did they decide to throw in a math lesson? If so, maybe we ought to do the same during our protests.

Stay tune to this channel for a message from our sponsor!.
Stay tune to this channel for a message from out sponsor!

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Ardent Listener said:
What was that, "Ten times ten equals one hundred." business? Did they decide to throw in a math lesson? If so, maybe we ought to do the same during our protests.

Stay tune to this channel for a message from our sponsor!.
Stay tune to this channel for a message from out sponsor!

lol yeah, I don't know what was up with that. I just figured that they were retarded.

AtheistAJ

Radio and TV company of Serbia was spreading less propaganda and it was bombed by NATO in 1999. Yet that was owned by the corrupt dictator at the time Slobodan Milosevic to spread anti-US and patriotic messages. Al-Jazeira on the other hand is free media so they can say whatever they want, but on the other hand they don't have the 1st amendment there, but on the other other hand it is their government's responsibility to do something and not US'.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
AtheistAJ said:
Radio and TV company of Serbia was spreading less propaganda and it was bombed by NATO in 1999. Yet that was owned by the corrupt dictator at the time Slobodan Milosevic to spread anti-US and patriotic messages. Al-Jazeira on the other hand is free media so they can say whatever they want, but on the other hand they don't have the 1st amendment there, but on the other other hand it is their government's responsibility to do something and not US'.

How many hands do you have? That's a lot of other hands. Methinks a mutation has occurred.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Well, I really can't blame them for being upset. Since the US started cracking down on terrorism, and since we have invaded Iraq, Al-Jazeera has had to switch their programming and it has thrown them off their market share. Here is what the fall lineup used to be. Wednesdays were my favorite.

MONDAY
8:00 Husseinfeld
8:30 Mad About Everything
9:00 Suddenly Sanctions
9:30 Allah McBeal

TUESDAY
8:00 Wheel of Fortune and Terror
8:30 The Price is Right if Saddam Says its Right
9:00 Children are Forbidden to Say The Darndest Things
9:30 Iraq's Funniest Public Execution Bloopers

WEDNESDAY
8:00 Buffy the Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer
8:30 Diagnosis: Heresy
9:00 Just Shoot Me
9:30 Veilwatch

THURSDAY
8:00 Mahatma Loves Chachi
8:30 M*U*S*T*A*S*H
9:00 Veronica's Closet Full of Long, Black,Shapeless Dresses
9:30 My Two Baghdads

FRIDAY
8:00 Judge Saddam
8:30 Captured Iranian Soldiers Say The Darndest Things
9:00 Achmed's Creek
9:30 No-witness News

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny too. MY favourite episode of Husseinfeld was the one about the puffy shirt. Saddam in a puffy shirt, classic!