• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DoubleStandard Morals

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Is homosexuality now a race? Boy, I learn something new every day!!!
Way to completely ignore my point. As I said before, you're putting words in my mouth- I never said homosexuality is a race. I'll mention it again- privacy laws would never let this happen. Second, it's iffy if you can tell in kids since their brains aren't, you know, done developing.

Do you wonder why people still die for your plight in other countries?
And again, what do you want me to do? Sending little care packages does not help those who are dead.

lol, this country has been giving only lip service to that whole "Land of the Free" thing since before it's beginning and will until it comes to it's eventual end
Except for the white, straight Christians. And it doesnt seem to bother a lot of them.

Ormiston

michel said:
Thaks for finding the link; In a way, I wish you hadn't done so.........

All I can say is "Emigrate" - sorry, that is flippant; I am upset at the thought of such flagrant bigotry and intollerance in this day and age.

I am not American, but this sort of thing makes me feel vicariously guilty on the part of all us tollerant heterosexuals; I can understand your feelings. I would protest; oh boy, I would protest!!:(
This is nothing more than murder/genocide. Maybe the "good Christians" can apologize for the actions of the "bad Christians". I think I'd like to go back under the rock where I used to live and let the neo-Nazi Christian groups in this country win. Nahhhh...

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
All this "good Christian" bad Christian" or even "good gay" "bad gay" is reminding me of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

Ormiston

jamaesi said:
All this "good Christian" bad Christian" or even "good gay" "bad gay" is reminding me of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.
You should elaborate for the rest of us.