• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't give up on life

tcprowling

Don't ever give up on life, there is always some new and exciting just around the next cornor
Here i am , at a stage in my life where I probably have celebrated more birthdays then i have left to celebrate. when Out Of the blue from a totally unexpected source a new relationship was formed. to coin an old phrase it complete opened a whole new world for me.
Now the lady in our relationship I don't think realises just how much she has changed in me and just how much I owe her. She has put me in touch with my emotional Being. This is part of me that I have never experienced before. sure I have felt pleasure and pain before but never at a level as now. Emotions were something I either surpressed or was starved of in my life. This lady has opened the flood gates. I have never experienced anything like it before. It's not all hearts and flowers in fact it can be heaven and it can be hell. But it is all good because the comings up are totally worth the going downs. For that to her I will be for ever gratiful. So folks don't ever give up there is so much more to experience