• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump sent hostage expert to observe A$AP Rocky trial

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is an utter distraction. One guy was arrested in a foreign country on a charge. So what. This happens all the time. The courts there will handle it just fine.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
This is an utter distraction. One guy was arrested in a foreign country on a charge. So what. This happens all the time. The courts there will handle it just fine.
A court in a country who's system of justice does not allow bail. When the defendant in this case should be the plaintiff.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A court in a country who's system of justice does not allow bail. When the defendant in this case should be the plaintiff.
I have only heard one side of the story. I am a bit suspicious. He has a body guard whose job it is to prevent such claimed attacks. It does look like they were being followed but why?

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
I have only heard one side of the story. I am a bit suspicious. He has a body guard whose job it is to prevent such claimed attacks. It does look like they were being followed but why?
Why indeed.
They were following them but refused to stop when asked , even begged, repeatedly to stop . Then the one man , as seen in the video, smashed his phone into the bodyguard's face. Not something one does if they don't want trouble.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Why indeed.
They were following them but refused to stop when asked , even begged, repeatedly to stop . Then the one man , as seen in the video, smashed his phone into the bodyguard's face. Not something one does if they don't want trouble.

Who even needs a court when we've got you and a bit of video to tell us what happened?
Tom

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why indeed.
The why is that ASAP allegedly broke one of the guys headphones and was trying to leave the scene. That was why they were being followed. And three guys against one is not an "assault". There is a bit more to be seen here:

A$AP Rocky and Crew Allegedly Attack Guy in Sweden, Police Investigating

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Who even needs a court when we've got you and a bit of video to tell us what happened?
Tom
Yeah, lets just shut down the whole forum because people talk about articles, what happens, and share video's. How dare we!
Having fun?

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Yes, I watched yours and the one in the article that I linked. It is illegal to beat someone up just because they are following you and threatening to call the police.
If you can get past TYT commentator, watch this video. "My headphones!" the one boy keeps saying. (in my other video that I first posted you can see this too.) This boy broke his own headphones. Then he bent down and picked the scraps up and threw them into the bodyguard.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you can get past TYT commentator, watch this video. "My headphones!" the one boy keeps saying. (in my other video that I first posted you can see this too.) This boy broke his own headphones. Then he bent down and picked the scraps up and threw them into the bodyguard.
You are making the error of listening to only one side. Now that it is in trial it does not look good for Rocky. Did you read about the texts of his crew?

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
It's their system. Many defendants in the US are held without bail as well.
They are. America has a bail guarantee in our Constitution. Whereas Sweden has no such guarantee and no such thing as bail. Which implies when one is arrested there they're presumed guilty until they can prove their innocence since incarceration is a punishment for the guilty.

A$AP voluntarily went to the police station after this incident. Sadly, that was a mistake.