• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does the Apostle Paul claim that Jesus Christ, the holy anointed man, is Almighty God?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
i see you trying to twist again but it is written....
Rev 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

nuf said
Nothing you said says ‘Worship the lamb’.

The verse you purposely DID NOT QUOTE are the ones where ‘He who sat on the throne’ was given worship.

Read the verses: Almighty God; the Father, is the one seated on the throne - and the elders SACRIFICE by offering their crowns throwing them in front of the throne of God.

The lamb is standing front and centre AMONG THE ELDERS which means he is a man like them. The lamb teaches out and takes the scroll from God and has the power to open it because only he is worthy from among mankind.

A teacher poses a problem for his class. Everyone of the pupils look to each other wondering if any of them can solve the problem. Then one of the pupils says, ‘This boy here, the boy who took on and overcame many adversaries, he can solve the puzzle!’
So that boy came forward and took on the puzzle from the teacher…

Now, the pupil is not the teacher, but he is the power of the teacher because the teacher taught him the skills and the pupil learnt them completely.

Because that boy learnt all his lessons does not mean he is the teacher since the teacher knows far more than he ever taught the pupil.

Everything that is made, no matter how greatly made, is less than it’s maker!

101G

First, who cares what it says in Acts? This has NOTHING to do with any promises of Jesus to return. So what if they believed that Jesus was going to return? The fact remains that Jesus never promised to return.
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

so, when did the Lord Jesus come to US as COMFORTER,? answer, on the DAY of PENTECOST. just read acts chapter 2.

101G.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
who said God became flesh? get it right, God came in flesh ... as a Man, was not this foretold in the OT?
I already have it right since I believe that God came in the flesh.
A Manifestation of God is God manifested in the flesh.
It is the Trinitrians who have it wrong since they believe that God became flesh.
who said that he change from Spirit to Flesh? who told U that LIE. no, he came in flesh and dwelt among us,
Trinitarians say that God became flesh. That is what an incarnation is.
When they say that Jesus IS God that is what they mean.... God became flesh.

p.s. I took it upon myself to correct some of your typos, I hope I got that right. I cannot help myself since my father was an English professor. :D

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Nothing you said says ‘Worship the lamb’.

The verse you purposely DID NOT QUOTE are the ones where ‘He who sat on the throne’ was given worship.

Read the verses: Almighty God; the Father, is the one seated on the throne - and the elders SACRIFICE by offering their crowns throwing them in front of the throne of God.

The lamb is standing front and centre AMONG THE ELDERS which means he is a man like them. The lamb teaches out and takes the scroll from God and has the power to open it because only he is worthy from among mankind.

A teacher poses a problem for his class. Everyone of the pupils look to each other wondering if any of them can solve the problem. Then one of the pupils says, ‘This boy here, the boy who took on and overcame many adversaries, he can solve the puzzle!’
So that boy came forward and took on the puzzle from the teacher…

Now, the pupil is not the teacher, but he is the power of the teacher because the teacher taught him the skills and the pupil learnt them completely.

Because that boy learnt all his lessons does not mean he is the teacher since the teacher knows far more than he ever taught the pupil.

Everything that is made, no matter how greatly made, is less than it’s maker!
Tight squeeze. Is it God that we declare that he lives forever and ever? Or Jesus!

Revelation 5:13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”

And since when does God AND the Lamb receive the same blessing and honor and glory.

Who, may I ask, is the Alpha and Omega?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

so, when did the Lord Jesus come to US as COMFORTER,? answer, on the DAY of PENTECOST. just read acts chapter 2.

101G.
Jesus came to us as the Comforter when He sent the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.

Acts 2 King James Version (KJV)
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Another Comforter and is not a reference to the day of Pentecost.
Jesus said He would send Another Comforter and the Spirit of truth
Another Comforter
and the Spirit of truth is another person who brought the Holy Spirit.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for hedwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Jesus was a Comforter.
Jesus promised to send another Comforter and the Spirit of truth and Jesus said what that person would do when he came.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Last edited:

101G

Jesus came to us as the Comforter when He sent the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.
the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the "COMFORTER", didn't U know that?
Another Comforter and is not a reference to the day of Pentecost.
Jesus said He would send Another Comforter and the Spirit of truth
Another Comforter
and the Spirit of truth is another person who brought the Holy Spirit.
ERROR, the Lord JESUS is the "TRUTH" and there is not ..... "ANOTHER" TRUTH.
understand the term "ANOTHER", using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words G243 ALLOS, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference is the same as Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last. who is the same one person, or as the definition states, " denotes another of the same sort". we suggest you study this definition "ANOTHER" real good.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Father and Son is the same one person who CAME as the Comforter. one person, two titles.
John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
THIS IS THE LORD JESUS IN GLORIFICATION OF HIS OWN SPIRIT, (per John 17:5). this is too easy not to understand.

101G.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the "COMFORTER", didn't U know that?
No, the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. The Comforter is also a title for Jesus since He brought the Holy Spirit.

ERROR, the Lord JESUS is the "TRUTH" and there is not ..... "ANOTHER" TRUTH.
No, Jesus is not the TRUTH. Jesus brought Truth from God. God alone has all TRUTH, and God's Truth is revealed in increments throughout the ages. More Truth is revealed in every age, as much as humans are able to understand in that age.

Christianity is only one religion of many, and Jesus is not the only Manifestation of God.... There have been others and will be more in the future.

Jesus was the Comforter because he brought the Holy Spirit.
Baha'u'llah was another Comforter since He brought the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is not God. The Holy Spirit is the Bounty of God.

Brian2

Veteran Member
That is a valid interpretation. By the way, that is why nobody could understand the nature of Jesus and there was so much arguing about it back in His day, because the spiritual part which is born of the Essence of God is a mystery that nobody can ever understand.

This is describing the spiritual nature of a Manifestation of God:

“The first station, which is related to His innermost reality, representeth Him as One Whose voice is the voice of God Himself. To this testifieth the tradition: “Manifold and mysterious is My relationship with God. I am He, Himself, and He is I, Myself, except that I am that I am, and He is that He is.””
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 66-67
http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/G...ie|of|direct|intercourse&action=highlight#gr4

I don't know why you have a problem with believing the Trinity when Baha'u'llah gives you conundrums like that and you believe.

They are not God because they also have a human nature and God does not have a human nature.

It is possible for God to become a man. Why would that not be possible for God?

Yes, because He had the twofold nature of a Manifestation of God, the physical nature and the spiritual nature.

So Jesus is as described in the Bible but to remove the Trinity problem you now have a Manifestation problem and statements like “Manifold and mysterious is My relationship with God. I am He, Himself, and He is I, Myself, except that I am that I am, and He is that He is.”” which I suppose must be more acceptable for some reason.

Yes, that is what God is saying through Baha'u'llah.

So there is no other God than Baha'u'llah.

Jesus was a Manifestation of God and the Voice of God while He was a man, but He was not God since God is not a man.

Then why did you agree with me above that God calls Baha'u'llah the only God?

“Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation. Through Him I have caused all creation to testify that there is none other God except Him, the Incomparable, the All-Informed, the All-Wise.”

It does not matter who is speaking the above quote, it makes Baha'u'llah the only God.
If I saw such a thing in the Bible I would be using it as a proof text for Jesus being God.
Now the deceiver uses such a quote and says it does not mean that about Baha'u'llah. Interesting anti trinitarian deception imo.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I have some new thoughts on those verses.

First, who cares what it says in Acts? This has NOTHING to do with any promises of Jesus to return. So what if they believed that Jesus was going to return? The fact remains that Jesus never promised to return. Jesus said he was no more in the world and His work was finished here.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Wonderful argument except that Jesus did promise to come back and so John 14:9 and John 17:11, 14 cannot mean that Jesus will not come back.

Second, you assume that they saw the body of Jesus go up into the sky, but the verse does not say they saw a body taken up to heaven. Bodies do not defy gravity and rise up into the sky. What they saw was the spirit of Jesus, and that same spirit returned in Baha'u'llah. The men in white apparel were angels so they could see spirits.

Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Acts 1:10-11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Yes, that is what I am saying. Many Christians now know that much of the Bible is symbolic.
Swedenborg said as much back in the 17th century.

"If man, therefore, had a knowledge of correspondences he would understand the spiritual sense of the Word, and from that it would be given him to know arcana of which he sees nothing in the sense of the letter. For there is a literal sense and there is a spiritual sense in the Word, the literal sense made up of such things as are in the world, and the spiritual sense of such things as are in heaven. And such a Word, in which everything down to the least jot is a correspondence, was given to men because the conjunction of heaven with the world is effected by means of correspondences."
(Heaven and Hell, pp. 86-87)

That is a deception that has been used for a long time. Even when things are shown in the Bible to have happened literally, people still say it was not literal.
It is not something that Christians know, as you claim and it is true in places that words are not used literally and where can be worked out, but it has been extended to include words that do not need to be non literal.
As Baha'i says, miracles have not been denied in Baha'i, so a body can miraculously raise from the ground just as consistently Jesus could miraculously walk on water.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When Rome correlated a lot of written text data books as new witnessed advice. Long after his Temple science had collapsed and destroyed itself.

It stated incidences star hits had followed after Jesus and all owned similar incidences.

Now if humans were dying from blood chemical cell released bio by heavens mass changing. Every type of living presence was being attacked. In the same effect.

Memory says everyone believed life on earth was ending. It was horrific.

All one things. Sacrificed removed.

Science once had in old above temple sciences on mountain.... side attacked law mountain by sun ark. Bored caves striaght through body mass. Of the Mountain.

As if men were now inventing by science a volcano where earths gases as heavens began. Holes equated gas mass above as light had historic already gone as mass removed burnt above.

Equalled what men caused for lying about how much gas mass and fuel natural light had already past removed. They had ignored natural history.

Now they had bored caves as holes..sin holes at man's feet. New sin.

Humans dying everywhere.

Admist it all gods heavens man body appears as heavens mass itself was going through a mass water oxygen carbonised microbe conversion. Image recorded owning man's world community dying appears.

What had previously supported all life was now sacrificed removed. So a large recorded voice and human image appeared.

Phenomena.

His body as a man had been physically attacked in many of his once living man's body parts.

He's visionary seen and you can pass your hand through his manifestation as proof he was a spirit image recording only. Damaged man's biological form.

The message given was exact man of science caused it.

He proved man's life biology left was now sacrificed yet heavens mass owned all causes effects itself.

Man gave his life away to force change the heavens type is the teaching. Man nearly totally biological removed self presence.

Yet no man is heavens nor heavens mass reacting.

Those changing conditions had then saved life. Saviour ice body mass melted.

Isn't any holy act. Man hadn't saved life the heavens mass had. It was phenomena men had caused. Nearly lifes man's self obliteration.

It would have been miraculous to see it...yet a huge amount of living healthy life was now gone.

He was manifested as proof man had killed himself. Tried to time shift as conscious thinker biology first as owner all belief science.

As seeing images as spirit type is once again now a common day RETURNED effect once again.

Life is proven leaving its biology health by heavens mass changing.

Is a warning teaching to all humans what witnessing it meant.

Science today is trying to make it a resources advice.

If men claim electricity existed before biology by heavens conditions.... there is no human biological thesis after the themed calculus belief. End is exact just electricity.

As not only does electricity kill biology they also want it to be consumed.

That advice is all conscious given advice about mass heavens position only.

As no reaction even exists first.

Science mind notified science mind ignores own advice.

Mass men said owns electricity inside its body why electricity goes direct inside mass machines body.

Men tried to open his machines mass channel as it's owned mass within.... to a place he says electricity is..overheats machines mass. As men tried to remove a machine from existing.

Coldest pressurised Metal law above ground is the machines. Exact law. Mass man time shifted.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I don't know why you have a problem with believing the Trinity when Baha'u'llah gives you conundrums like that and you believe.
I see no conundrum.
It is possible for God to become a man. Why would that not be possible for God?
It is not a matter of what is possible. Nobody except God knows what is possible for God.
The Bible says that God is not a man, so if God became a man then God would not be God anymore. God would be a man.
So Jesus is as described in the Bible but to remove the Trinity problem you now have a Manifestation problem and statements like “Manifold and mysterious is My relationship with God. I am He, Himself, and He is I, Myself, except that I am that I am, and He is that He is.”” which I suppose must be more acceptable for some reason.
I think that was quoted from the Qur'an. It means that a Manifestation's relationship with God is a mystery because they are the same yet at the same time they are different, and how that can be the case is a mystery.
So there is no other God than Baha'u'llah.
No, God is speaking through Baha'u'llah and saying that there is no other God but Me.
Then why did you agree with me above that God calls Baha'u'llah the only God?
I did not agree with that. As I said above, God is speaking through Baha'u'llah and saying that He is the only God.
“Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation. Through Him I have caused all creation to testify that there is none other God except Him, the Incomparable, the All-Informed, the All-Wise.”
It does not matter who is speaking the above quote, it makes Baha'u'llah the only God.
If I saw such a thing in the Bible I would be using it as a proof text for Jesus being God.
Now the deceiver uses such a quote and says it does not mean that about Baha'u'llah. Interesting anti trinitarian deception imo.
You are quoting that out of context. It does matter who is speaking. The passage is not saying that Baha'u'llah is God, it is Baha'u'llah quoting God who is saying that He is the only God.

Below is the whole passage broken out into parts (my words inserted).

Baha'u'llah says: “Know thou of a certainty that the Unseen (God) can in no wise incarnate His Essence and reveal it unto men. He (God) is, and hath ever been, immensely exalted beyond all that can either be recounted or perceived. From His (God's) retreat of glory His (God's) voice is ever proclaiming:

God says: “Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation. Through Him I have caused all creation to testify that there is none other God except Him, the Incomparable, the All-Informed, the All-Wise.”

Baha'u'llah says: He (God) Who is everlastingly hidden from the eyes of men (God) can never be known except through His (God's) Manifestation, and His (God's) Manifestation can adduce no greater proof of the truth of His Mission than the proof of His own Person.”

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 49

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Wonderful argument except that Jesus did promise to come back and so John 14:9 and John 17:11, 14 cannot mean that Jesus will not come back.
Jesus did not promise to come back, not even once in the entire New Testament. Jesus said we would see the Son of man coming in the clouds with power and great glory, and that was referring to the return of the Christ spirit in Baha'u'llah.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

These verses mean exactly what they say, the plain meaning. Even when read in context it is obvious that Jesus is saying His work is finished here and He is NOT coming back.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

That is correct. The spirit of Jesus Christ was taken up into heaven, and the spirit of Baha’u’llah (which was the Christ spirit), came down from heaven the same way the spirit of Jesus went up, as a spirit, thus it was in like manner.
That is a deception that has been used for a long time. Even when things are shown in the Bible to have happened literally, people still say it was not literal.
The problem is that none of these things such as walking on water and rising from graves has ever been shown to have literally happened, it has only been written about in the Bible. Anyone can write a story about something that happened but a story is no proof that anything in that story actually happened.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
There is really no answer to that except that all the other religions are false, and of course we all know that Christians believe they are the only true religion which means that all other religions are false, so why mince words?
Not quite. Judaism is recognized as a valid religion, but unfortunately that is about it. My point is that even in comparing Christianity with Judasim, Christ was God for most Christians, and Moses wasn't, so draw your own conclusions.:D

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Not quite. Judaism is recognized as a valid religion, but unfortunately that is about it. My point is that even in comparing Christianity with Judasim, Christ was God for most Christians, and Moses wasn't, so draw your own conclusions.:D
How can Christians believe that Judaism is a 'true' religion given that Jews denied Jesus? Maybe Christians believed it was a true religion before Jesus was denied, what about after?

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
How can Christians believe that Judaism is a 'true' religion given that Jews denied Jesus? Maybe Christians believed it was a true religion before Jesus was denied, what about after?
For a long time Jews were collectively considered "Christ killers" so they were badly persecuted. The Hitler holocaust was more about racial purity actually. He was not religious. He only used religion. He made his ideology a religion. Christianity when you come down to it is an ideology for "evangelical" Christians today, which has wreaked damage to America since 1980, especially after 2016.

Got a little rambling there.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
After the ice age first lying baby adult man theist obliterated DNAs origin life. Old technology memories.

Without his presence in our families body or mind we began healing. No lying theist scientist present. No machines either.

Baby man adult begins to realise his bio cell and his mind the scientist returned. From his lived owned man's caused biological death...not actual human death.

He personally feels powerful.

He survived as a thinker and came back from his scientists death. A scenario none of you thought upon.

As origin life had all been destroyed to ashes. Says evidence archaeology.

Dinosaurs returned to live with the garden. As man's giant bio life his memory said he caused the giant bio cell. Says the same advice as a man theist now.

Fallen star mass that obliterated all life also returned. Killed off two dinosaur eras. Body Dino changed as second dinosaur proved cooling space ice effects then changed bio life.

Yet the garden nature survived. Wood. Bio substance not ours. Bio underground rooted owning it's bio type underground. With grounds mass.

Proving dusts theists lie.

Ice age life bio was obliterated. Known.

Human parents life returned. But not as the scientist. As real humans. Family.

Evolution occurring. Science mind is informed by father's human evolution of a man's mind body DNA...is now greater than his father. But star mass fall came back informed him evil.

Why we are still alive today. The only reason. As father was first not the scientist. He was evolved man biology by environment said the teaching.

So baby man adult theist thinks about nuclear above.

Earth base was not changing.

That advice thin king begins applying to equals what above informed him of. Ground base not equals however.

Yet in his mind he falsified he transferred that mass advice to the ground. Why we know theists lied.

He heats up our atmosphere. Ground mass radiates then releases. He knew he caused it. Huge storms form from burning our atmosphere. Machine owning cold ground mass overheats and blows up.

He knew. He is advised. So in his power plant new model he applies a new cooling technique. First science machine.

Yet ignores he isn't spatial law interactive as it's ground mass.

He confessed. He proposes a theory that tells everyone I want to not only control invention .... I want to implement it too. Control.

Control means to cause to own it by conditions I force.

Laws. Coal carbon is in very ancient and a very hot past. Cooled since.

It is the past.

Now isn't coal or carbon. Even if it increases above its still in a very ancient past. By laws.

It's not now time or terms now coldest greatest.

Mr inventor says I want to bring that mass type to position now. Is inventive confession as I know I'll cause it.

As he uses all pre advice first. Memory said science had brought it forward. Yet ice very cold had stopped it. Instant.

Law what is the saviour...ice. Not ever a man human.

No man is God as God is greatest highest first as any one said men. Type body owned various.

Theists hence pretend carbon as a mass is first. To try to convince it's god as it's one and its first as it's cold.

Lied.

Lying....I can get sacrificed returned in the instance said a scientist.

Natural life natural mind says I don't know where your fake ideas came from. Father's first bio life type a lesser man is the exact advice.

He says Jesus. Lied.

A huge world nation attack. A huge seen manifested one of outcome. Isn't how life came into existence otherwise only one human not two would exist.

Not yet seen. Jesus he themes. Reactive heavens.

Machines is exact coldest earth mass ground law as body type and pressures.

Men said I want Jesus. Theories I want Jesus for my machine theism.

Man owned and was using reactive machines with temple when Jesus incident was caused. Knows Jesus wasn't first man.

Man owns using power plant machines...no Jesus seen no machines blowing up either.

Was when Jesus was seen. Machines blow up in all nations as first history. Wasn't as the second practice. Yet all nations not using technology still got attacked.

Why they agreed legal no temple rebuilt nuclear types.

Men predict knowing the theists life his man self from innocent baby mind body was healing returning....he'll try to do it again. Satanic indoctrination preached.

Reason. Man says life is by light he counts as time.

Man said end of time...means no light would be inherited year 2012.

It didn't.

As light still now exists in the day.

Men a long time ago said his old science caused the reactive actual end of attack by cross would be 2012. By heat removal. Earth owned light above only.

As in Jesus review it occurred the end of time when Rome did nuclear temple science.

Dark day. Earth whole atmosphere without light. Yet we still owned heat otherwise we'd all be snap frozen like dinosaurs were.

Rome therefore said I changed our own man's science predictions. Of old warnings. I lied.

Light since not life supporting for biology. As men of science illuminated it instead so we are only now living in lights survival mode.

Is the teaching.

Our life only gets sicker and sicker in the scientific nuclear models. As they lied.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I see no conundrum.

It is not a matter of what is possible. Nobody except God knows what is possible for God.
The Bible says that God is not a man, so if God became a man then God would not be God anymore. God would be a man.

Sounds reasonable to me until I look and see that Jesus was by nature God and man.
The Father is called the only true God in the New Testament. The Son is in His Father and His Father is in Him according to those scriptures. Also the Spirit is in both of them and both of them are in the Spirit.
So the Son becoming a man is not God becoming a man but is the Son of God becoming a man.
BUT when people saw the Son back then they were looking at the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the one package, the Son.
When the Father does anything the Son and Spirit are doing it.
When the Son does anything the Father and Spirit are doing it.
When the Spirit does anything the Father and Spirit are doing it.
The Father is at the top of the natural hierarchy. The Son is second and the Spirit next.
This is sort of how I see things anyway and so I will say imo.
So anyway the Father did not become a man and the Spirit did not become a man. Only the Son became a man and did what He did but when everyone saw the Son they were actually seeing the totality of God there (all 3) with the Son being equal in nature to His Father and all 3 being involved in what Jesus was doing even if they were literally not doing it themselves, but Jesus was.
The Bible tells us that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. (2Cor 5:19)
Jesus tells us that if we see Him we have seen the Father. (John 14:9)

No, God is speaking through Baha'u'llah and saying that there is no other God but Me.

I did not agree with that. As I said above, God is speaking through Baha'u'llah and saying that He is the only God.

You are quoting that out of context. It does matter who is speaking. The passage is not saying that Baha'u'llah is God, it is Baha'u'llah quoting God who is saying that He is the only God.

Below is the whole passage broken out into parts (my words inserted).

Baha'u'llah says: “Know thou of a certainty that the Unseen (God) can in no wise incarnate His Essence and reveal it unto men. He (God) is, and hath ever been, immensely exalted beyond all that can either be recounted or perceived. From His (God's) retreat of glory His (God's) voice is ever proclaiming:

God says: “Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation. Through Him I have caused all creation to testify that there is none other God except Him, the Incomparable, the All-Informed, the All-Wise.”

Baha'u'llah says: He (God) Who is everlastingly hidden from the eyes of men (God) can never be known except through His (God's) Manifestation, and His (God's) Manifestation can adduce no greater proof of the truth of His Mission than the proof of His own Person.”

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 49

OK no point in arguing that. It is confusing when God is said to say ""Through Him I have caused all creation to testify that there is none other God except Him (Me), the Incomparable, the All-Informed, the All-Wise.”"
It would be better if it said Me instead of Him, where I have indicated above, imo.
So anyway, the spiritual part of Jesus is the essence of God which nobody could understand (according to you) and it was incarnate in Jesus if Jesus was actually a man.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Jesus did not promise to come back, not even once in the entire New Testament. Jesus said we would see the Son of man coming in the clouds with power and great glory, and that was referring to the return of the Christ spirit in Baha'u'llah.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
John 14:28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’
It is true that John 14:28 could refer to Jesus coming back in the Spirit and making His home with the disciples along with the Father. (John 14:23) but John 14:3 is about Jesus promising to return to get His disciples and take them to be with Him. This is what is shown in 1Thessalonians 4.
1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17 After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.
And of course we know that the promise of the coming of the Son of Man is about Jesus also because the Son of Man is identified as Jesus in the gospels and the Son of Man comes to judge, which is the work of the Son only. (John 5:22,23)

That is correct. The spirit of Jesus Christ was taken up into heaven, and the spirit of Baha’u’llah (which was the Christ spirit), came down from heaven the same way the spirit of Jesus went up, as a spirit, thus it was in like manner.

Sometimes I talk to people and it is like there is something wrong with their eyesight and they cannot see what it plainly being shown to them in a passage. In this case it is the fact that the disciples did see Jesus rise up and go into heaven. I even highlighted the part where it says that. I'll do it again.
I could do the same with other parts of the passage also which you seem to also not see, but this part is would be a good start to be able to see, so that you are not blatantly denying what the Bible says.

The problem is that none of these things such as walking on water and rising from graves has ever been shown to have literally happened, it has only been written about in the Bible. Anyone can write a story about something that happened but a story is no proof that anything in that story actually happened.

So the gospel story can be turned into a non historical story all the way through by doing that even by a Baha'i who is told that the gospel accounts are what people remembered that happened.
The fruit of Baha'u'llah is showing I'm afraid.

Soapy

One way to solve this riddle is with a business analogy. In the big business world, the Board of Directors of a large Corporation meets, periodically. They discuss the corporation and then take a vote for the future direction of the Corporation. The Chairman of the Board hires a new CEO who will be in charge of all future Corporate operations.

The Chairman defines the objectives; better profits and market share, and gives the CEO full authority, power snd resources to meet these challenges. The CEO is also given field autonomy. He will make all the final choices in the field, as to how the Boards's goals will be implemented. Management is his forte and why he was hired. The Board only wants good results and gives simple guidelines; more profit and market share.

Jesus said that nobody has seen the Father, but the Son. The CEO meets with the Board of Directors to present his quarterly progress. The rank and file, who work at Corporation, know the CEO, but they're never meet the Board, since there is a separation in terms of the roles; top of the food chain and below.

In the previous meeting of the Board; what to do with the fall from paradise, Satan was put in charge as CEO of the earth and humans. Adam and Eve seemed attracted to him so he might be affective. He is given the title; Lord of the Earth. His strength as CEO was knowledge of good and evil; tree of knowledge of good and evil and law. This approach for humans was fine for many centuries, but law became increasingly misused and abused, by those in power; hypocrisy. Do as I say and not as I do.

The Board decides it is time to take a new direction. Jesus interviews for the job. His approach to the earth and human was different and progressive. His approach was based on loving God and loving your neighbor. He also blesses the poor, who do less harm to the earth; inherit the desolate heritages or live off the land. Their lack of power makes it hard for the poor to abuse the law with hypocrisy.

Jesus did not get much of a chance to implement his ideas as CEO. The loyalist to Satan at Corporation Earth, kill Jesus. Their self serving legal premise was Jesus was teaching things against the law and therefore against their CEO, Satan. This abuse of divine law; from the Board, causes Satan to be expelled from heaven, along with his Angels.

Satan comes back to earth, with his tail between his legs, and resumes his CEO role on earth, but now he is not condoned by the Board. He is renegade trying to keep his job. He can do this, since the new CEO; Jesus who was killed, is not ready to make his comeback just yet. The job is not yet filled by the Board.

Since the rank and file of Corporation Earth, never meet the Board; nobody has seen the Father, they assume Satan is still in charge, still blessed by the graces of the Board. The rank and file blindly follow him and law. This leads to the Anti-Christ and False Prophet, as Satan's appointed leaders; Satan becomes man.
Great story….

However, you’ve done that sneaky thing that Trinitarians do… you start out with a false presentation: the multiple board of directors.

In paganism there are multiple board of directors - but in Jewish faith there is only one director of the board.

‘though there are many directors in the world, and many chairmen, for us there is only one director: Almighty God, and only one chairman: the lord Jesus Christ’.

Soapy

Jesus was saying don't worship me, worship God, and serve him only.
Kenny is saying that when Jesus says ‘Worship God and God alone’, it means “worship me, for I, Jesus, am God”!!

… I know! Crazy, huh!… but that’s how they convince each other: if you not despite the truth then adopt it - accept it - but turn it back on itself:
  • ‘I did not say I was God’ means to the trinitarian: ‘I am God - I just didn’t say it because I was not glorifying myself!’
  • ‘I am only the Son of God’ means ‘God owns everything and everything belongs to the son therefore I own everything - and if I own everything then I am God!’
  • ‘Jesus emptied himself and became 100% man’ means to thd trinitarian: ‘Jesus remained 100% God when he emptied himself and became 100% man!’
… but… What was the final objective of Jesus’ mission but to die for the sins of mankind (through Adam). And having accomplished that God should raise him back up again and set him a second quest - To rid the world of sin. And after achieving that Jesus should become RULER OVER THE CREATED WORLD - Be its Spiritual king. So, when you put this to the trinitarian here’s what happens (are: the last bullet point above)
  • ‘At the end of time (after jesus conquers all) Jesus acquires the rulership over the created world… he becomes the owner of all created things… Which means he was not previously the owner of all things’ which mean to the trinitarian: ‘This demonstrates that Jesus always owned all things!’
It’s all a game to them!