• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Lucifer can hear us and if needed, help us?

Kasatka

Hello. First of all, I apologize if I make mistakes, the English is not my mother tongue but I'm doing my best.

I was wondering: Does Lucifer can hear us when we talk to him? And can he help us if we feel the need?

I ask this because since a while, I got used to talk to him and ask him some things. And every time I asked for help (when I'm in pain somewhere, for example), he helps me. Or at less, I think it's him. I do not know how to explain, I have the impression that sometimes he is with me, that he is listens to me. And all the times I was suffering and I asked him to help me, I was better the next day. Sometimes even before.

I really need to know, I find no answers nowhere. I want to know if he can hear people who talking to him and if he is able to help them.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance :)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
As I said in your other thread, the question really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There is no entity known as Lucifer in any sort of Abrahamic sense, which you specified as your meaning in the other thread.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hi kas, welcome to RF. ok so this is hard question to answer. I do not believe in a being called Lucifer. The archetype of Lucifer is a friend to humanity. LHP is more about becoming the strength you need. I consider my self and others as "a Lucifer," my self as a lucifer sure im egalitarian and like helping people.

Feel free to worship my god form or become a god your self!

Iti oj

Premium Member
so whats your idea of Lucifer and why do you consider your self luciferian?

Kasatka

As I said in your other thread, the question really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There is no entity known as Lucifer in any sort of Abrahamic sense, which you specified as your meaning in the other thread.
Why do you say that? I do not see how my question "doesn't make a whole lot of sense" like you said. It's like asking if God hears our prayers. This is quite normal.

Kasatka

Hi kas, welcome to RF. ok so this is hard question to answer. I do not believe in a being called Lucifer. The archetype of Lucifer is a friend to humanity. LHP is more about becoming the strength you need. I consider my self and others as "a Lucifer," my self as a lucifer sure im egalitarian and like helping people.

Feel free to worship my god form or become a god your self!
I'm not sure if I believe it too. I don't even know how to represent him, there are so many stories about him and I don't know which are true and which are false. But I feel that something / someone help me, and it happens when I pray Lucifer.

It does not matter if you're unable to answer my question. No one can anyway. Since I post this message (twice), I did not have any good answers. I'll try to find by myself, nevermind.

Kasatka

so whats your idea of Lucifer and why do you consider your self luciferian?
As I said in my previous post, I have no exact idea about him. I imagine him as the fallen angel of the Bible, but there are so much stories about him ... I do not know which one is true. But despite of everything bad what people say about him, I don't think that Lucifer is bad. I think he's nice and kind to those who loves him.

Why I consider myself a Luciferian? Because I love Lucifer. When I'm not well and I suffer, I ask him for help and I feel better. Some people love God or Jesus, me it's Lucifer :)

Iti oj

Premium Member
@Kasatka I'll say more latter today but for now, I don't like the bible for understanding Lucifer. Personally I prefer thinking Prometheus, are you familiar with that story?

Last edited:

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I find myself totally flustered by the fallacy of belief in idols and angels and gods.
Everyone should come to realize that there isn't any afterlife, and death is a final solution.
There is no lucifer, or god. No heaven or hell. No flame of hell or eternal clouds of freedom.
When one dies, all that is left is the memories that were created in other minds.
These memories will eventually fade into obscuraty, until they will dissapear completely.
The emotion carried by some people is pure fear of the reality of these facts.
It's the fear of death with no cognitive identity, no pain, no existance of any kind.
We all have to deal with this emotion sometime in our lives, your's is now.
You must heal yourself, talk to yourself and heal your own ills, you're on your own.
Unless of course a medical practitioner could help, seek their help if you want.
So, live your life as best you can and enjoy the reality of existance when you can.
~
nuff stuff
'mud

Last edited by a moderator: