• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Jesus Live in your Heart?

jhwatts

What is interesting about this idea is that it is no where in the Bible. Where does this idea come from. How many times have we heard you need to be sure Jesus lives in your heart.

So where does this Idea come from? I'm going to show something hidden in the Bible that very few people know. I have study the Bible extensively and many of the root religions of it. That being said, the first five chapters in Genesis correspond to the Akkadian Atra-Hasis epic. You can argue with me about that but I will show you something that you cant deny. In the Atra-Hasis a God was slain and his blood was taken and used to make man kind. The God was a child God.

Now lets look at some Bible verse and see if we can connect some dots.

The first I will bring attention to is Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. I would argue the Lamb here is point to the antideluvian God that was slain before the foundation of the world. Stay with me until the end.

The next is, Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

How about Genesis 2:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Looking at these verses in Genesis we see the "life", "the breath of life" and the blood are the same thing. What about the book of life, is it just the book of blood. Is book of the blood a genetic marker or something. Who is to say.

So long story short, where did the blood come from to make mankind? Where did the breath of life come from?

See John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

What was inside Him that was life? It was the blood. Now ask yourself, does He live in your heart? No you know what is so special about the blood of Jesus.

Are the truths about humanity hidden down in the text of the Bible? Is the Bible a protected relic design to protect sacred information from many thousands of years only to seen and understood by a few? There is reason the Bible has been here as long as it has. I wouldn't plan on it disappearing anytime soon. It houses protected information. People in high places will ensure its existence.

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
What is interesting about this idea is that it is no where in the Bible. Where does this idea come from. How many times have we heard you need to be sure Jesus lives in your heart.

So where does this Idea come from? I'm going to show something hidden in the Bible that very few people know. I have study the Bible extensively and many of the root religions of it. That being said, the first five chapters in Genesis correspond to the Akkadian Atra-Hasis epic. You can argue with me about that but I will show you something that you cant deny. In the Atra-Hasis a God was slain and his blood was taken and used to make man kind. The God was a child God.

Now lets look at some Bible verse and see if we can connect some dots.

The first I will bring attention to is Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. I would argue the Lamb here is point to the antideluvian God that was slain before the foundation of the world. Stay with me until the end.

The next is, Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

How about Genesis 2:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Looking at these verses in Genesis we see the "life", "the breath of life" and the blood are the same thing. What about the book of life, is it just the book of blood. Is book of the blood a genetic marker or something. Who is to say.

So long story short, where did the blood come from to make mankind? Where did the breath of life come from?

See John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

What was inside Him that was life? It was the blood. Now ask yourself, does He live in your heart? No you know what is so special about the blood of Jesus.

Are the truths about humanity hidden down in the text of the Bible? Is the Bible a protected relic design to protect sacred information from many thousands of years only to seen and understood by a few? There is reason the Bible has been here as long as it has. I wouldn't plan on it disappearing anytime soon. It houses protected information. People in high places will ensure its existence.

Yes, Jesus lives in my heart. The idea of Christ indwelling those who have placed their faith in Him and belong to Him is a biblical truth and reality…

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. Romans 8:9

And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. Romans 8:10

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27

…that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love… Ephesians 3:16-17

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20