• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doctrine of the Almighty Eternal God (Genesis 1:26-27

The Doctrine of the Almighty Eternal God: The Almighty Eternal God is the Spirit. The Spirit of God is the almighty eternal supernatural power. The Almighty Eternal God is one Spirit in three persons. The Father is the head of the family and the Master of the universe. The head of the family does not and never will have a human soul, and he will never exist in a human body form on Earth. His two children are a male and a female, and they are in nature fully God divine and fully human. These two divine children are two small portions of God the Master, and they are always in one with their Father. These two are the first generation of human souls; while the rest of the human souls are the second generation of human life on Earth. The second generation of human souls was created in the divine image of the first two divine souls, male and female that were born directly from God.
God said: “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground.” God created man in his image, in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them (Genesis 1:26–27).

“Us” and “our” created man in his image mean that there is only one Almighty God—singular—” his image.” “Us” and “our” is plural—male and female divine images through which God created human souls—male and female. The Bible tells that all living creatures, including humans have souls. While the Almighty Eternal God is only Spirit. The Spirit of God is the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power. There are three persons in one Almighty Eternal God: the master person and two small portions. These two small portions are two persons who with God are called the Holy Trinity or one Almighty Eternal God in three persons. The Master person who is the sole owner of the universe does not have a soul, but the two small portions as two persons are fully God and fully human, and the souls of these two persons are divine! (Ref. The Doctrine of God above.)

The Master and the two persons are in one Almighty God, and Genesis 1:26–27 records God as “us” and “our” (plural) who created humans, male and female in (one) image of God. This reveals to the human race that the two persons who are fully God and fully human are co-creators of all planets, Earth, and human souls. (Planets were created before the earth to support the earth’s function, such as giving daylight, weather, wind, etc.) The Master is divine materials provider and two persons (fully God and fully human Souls) did actual works. The “us” and “our” plural pronouns revealed because two (male and female) fully human Divine Souls.:clap

Ronald

Sorry Sir; But made in our image is how Adam was at "Creation", a short time after God took Ahava out of Adam and the one became two. then in Marriage they became one flesh again.
God is one. There is no other god. God's image is both male and female. No one knows if this is the reason he says "Let us make man in our image."
But we do know via John the fourth gospel wherein he says "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God."
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (Yeshua/Jesus was born of the flesh.)
John 4:24 God is a spirit: and they that adore him must adore him in spirit and in truth. (In resurrection Yeshua/Jesus is born of the spirit.)
Mark 16:19 ¶ And the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God.
Acts 2:33 Being exalted therefore by the right hand of God and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath poured forth this which you see and hear.
Acts 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looking up steadfastly to heaven, saw the glory of God and Jesus standing on the right hand of God.
Acts 7:56 (7-55) And he said: Behold, I see the heavens opened and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Romans 8:34 Who is he that shall condemn? Christ Jesus that died: yea that is risen also again, who is at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Colossians 3:1 ¶ Therefore if you be risen with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.
Hebrews 10:12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,
1 Peter 3:22 Who is on the right hand of God, swallowing down death that we might be made heirs of life everlasting: being gone into heaven, the angels and powers and virtues being made subject to him.

Shalom

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
I love it when the religious get into a scriptural whizzing match. :)

What can you two say without peeking in your books?

From your hearts?

x

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
I'm a problem for anyone still sucking on their holy pacifiers. :)

God's children will howl with displeasure when I take it away. And I wouldn't take it away if I didn't think you were ready for something better.

x

Booko

Deviled Hen
xexon said:

From your hearts?

I'm confused as to why it's such a big deal for two people discussing the meaning of a text should not then quote that text to support their pov.

Or would you suggest that English classes restrict debate about the meaning of Hamlet to what's in the students "hearts"?

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
People labor long and hard in an attempt to wade through the confusion of sacred texts. I understand this, and I mean no offense.

But people comparing texts in this fashion is the same as two blind people trying to describe what a sunset looks like. Neither know. Neither will ever know.

The bible can not give you sight. The best it can do is prove your blindness.

But carry on...

x

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So have you looked at in Hebrew? As there is a huge difference in what "they" say it says and what it actually says, like extra ending and plurals, when I can't seem to see that in the words presented?

Elohim has been used as God which in later language was referred to as angels, instead of EL making plural. Yet really when God had made heaven at that point and heaven is oneness; then why can’t it be we in terms of angels and God? All one spirit, yet also we and ours can be used, as oneness is all.

astarath

xexon said:

From your hearts?

x

God's word is written on my heart, the bible is the word of God and thus the words of the bible are written on my heart. Continuing this path when I quote the bible I am indeed quoting from what's on my heart.

There is no confusion within the text because in short one word the text reads love.

This is the only true commandment and tenet of the Lord and it is as simple as Love.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
If the words are written on your heart, that makes you the word of God, not a book.

But...and this is a big but:), it cannot be a process of memorization. Unless you are making these words your own, and understand the meaning thereof, you are no better off than those who must qoute it continously to be understood.

When you can break the bible down to absolute simplicity so that even a six year old can understand, you're on your way.

Adult make things way too complicated for their own good., especially where God is concerned.

x

astarath

xexon said:
If the words are written on your heart, that makes you the word of God, not a book.

But...and this is a big but:), it cannot be a process of memorization. Unless you are making these words your own, and understand the meaning thereof, you are no better off than those who must qoute it continously to be understood.

When you can break the bible down to absolute simplicity so that even a six year old can understand, you're on your way.

Adult make things way too complicated for their own good., especially where God is concerned.

x

There is a huge different between me and my heart. Me as you refer is my spirit or essence to which exists with and through God, my heart however is a part of my corporal being and my heart is merely a part of it. God's word is written on my heart as a reminder to my soul the purpose of my existence.

To make love your own does not require me to know all the text by mind and heart but rather to act in a loving manner. Only when you are defending love or acts of love that are being challenged by fear, hate and anger are the specifics of God's love neccessary in order to help those who can not grasp God's love to understand in terms they understand. Most typically stories written in a style of a childs story.

God broke it down into one simple word and truly only those that do not understand his word find the need to elaborate. The word was love.

The author understood the real meanings of his book’s contents, because he is owner of these words. Meanings of scriptures are the same, everyone understand differently, from time to time people are serious wrong, because human are sinners, and they always believe their right and other are wrong!

God is the only one who fully understood the “real” meanings of the scriptures, because scriptures are his words. While God is perfect, therefore, when anyone live a life of holiness (I meant fully surrender his life, mind and actions to God), then he or her will surely understand the real meanings of scriptures!

[FONT=&quot]Knock, and the door will open! Seek and your will find![/FONT]

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
But I am not separate from God as you believe yourself to be.

I understand the real meaning of the scriptures quite well, but not in the way most are taught. Once upon a time I did, but that has long since faded in the rear view mirror of my life.

I can't see separation from God anymore, not for a long time, and that creates alot of friction with those who still do.

So if I rally against what you believe in, it is not an insult to you personally, it is an intervention to break the addiction which holds you back. It is not a flash of ego to say I can see the difference.

It is an act of compassion, born of an opened heart.

When I see someone sitting in the corner in the dark, I cannot help myself but reach out with an offer to help. I will understand if you say no. I will not preach hellfire and damnation at you.

I will allow you to discover for yourself what I say is true. In your own time. In your own way.

x

astarath

xexon said:
But I am not separate from God as you believe yourself to be.

I understand the real meaning of the scriptures quite well, but not in the way most are taught. Once upon a time I did, but that has long since faded in the rear view mirror of my life.

I can't see separation from God anymore, not for a long time, and that creates alot of friction with those who still do.

So if I rally against what you believe in, it is not an insult to you personally, it is an intervention to break the addiction which holds you back. It is not a flash of ego to say I can see the difference.

It is an act of compassion, born of an opened heart.

When I see someone sitting in the corner in the dark, I cannot help myself but reach out with an offer to help. I will understand if you say no. I will not preach hellfire and damnation at you.

I will allow you to discover for yourself what I say is true. In your own time. In your own way.

x

my soul is not seperate from God just my body. My body is material and withers and dies, it is merely a tool of God the part of God that is within me is in my spirit, which because it is of God can never die. To break through the materialistic shell of my corpse I use love and indulge in the overwhelming sense of love and unity with Allah.

The writing on my heart is a catalyst to this event of spiritual awakening and discovery. When I use God's written word to reinforce my actions of love through the material husk around my soul, I call this walking the path. All are needed in order to walk and eventually run the path to truth. But I am never absent from God rather God and I walk side by side as he guides me to the truth.

Those who are without his word can truly walk the path but it can take much longer to arrive at the destination of divine truth without a map. The bible/To'rah supplies us with a road map for others who have walked the path before us and both failed and succeeded to find the truth. Usually those that adhere and know the word of God come to their destination directly and without sidetrack

Can you tell the public of how much you understand/know the Almighty Eternal God?

Any of you understand God like you understand your best friend on earth?:shrug::shrug::shrug: