• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doctor gave me Venlafaxine

Ori

Angel slayer
Has any else been put on these?

Apparently they are quite strong, so i'm going to go pick them up in a minute.

Ori

Angel slayer
Alright, i've taken the first. I might not be on here much while i'm getting used to these, I don't know how they will make me.

Ugh, yeah, i'll be around.

lizskid

BANNED
Hang in there...you may not notice too much difference for even a week. Some people make the mistake of trying one, saying it makes you feel funny and giving up. Give your body and the meds a chance to adjust. Good luck, glad you were able to get something.

Ori

Angel slayer
Thanks, I don't feel anything different so far. But it's always the same when you first start taking 'em.

Ori

Angel slayer
Severe anxiety and depression.

Unless you're talking about the smile and tie, and they would be to look sexy and snazzy.

kadzbiz

Severe anxiety and depression. Unless you're talking about the smile and tie, and they would be to look sexy and snazzy.

For the past couple of years I've been taking St. John's Wort to help me deal with my kids and have found it works great.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Has any else been put on these?

Apparently they are quite strong, so i'm going to go pick them up in a minute.

They take a good couple of weeks to kick in. Unusual to have venlafaxine prescribed before the notorious Prozac; I am on them (venlafaxine), have been for the last 7 years.............

I hope they work for you.

Reactions: Ori