• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you remember what you did?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Does anyone here remember what they did last Tuesday?

Do you remember what you had to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack?

Do you remember if you talked to anyone in your family?

Do you remember what you were wearing?

Do you remember what your favorite show was about?

I sometimes remember but I have been having memory problems. My mind is going.
I know that last Tuesday I got up, I think I made carrdero lunch, I made him his dinner as usual, but I don't remember what I made him. I don't remember what I was wearing. I think it was hot out so I wore a t-shirt. I don't think I had breakfast. I know what we had for dinner at work because I have the menu for the week. But remembering it, I can't recall, I can look it up but not remember. I don't know if I talked to anyone in my family. I don't remember talking on the phone. I am not sure if I even watched TV. I think I watched my usual in the afternoon before I go to work, but I don't remember. Wow...my memory is really bad.
think.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
mrscarrdero said:
Does anyone here remember what they did last Tuesday?

Do you remember what you had to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack?

Do you remember if you talked to anyone in your family?

Do you remember what you were wearing?

Do you remember what your favorite show was about?

I sometimes remember but I have been having memory problems. My mind is going.
I know that last Tuesday I got up, I think I made carrdero lunch, I made him his dinner as usual, but I don't remember what I made him. I don't remember what I was wearing. I think it was hot out so I wore a t-shirt. I don't think I had breakfast. I know what we had for dinner at work because I have the menu for the week. But remembering it, I can't recall, I can look it up but not remember. I don't know if I talked to anyone in my family. I don't remember talking on the phone. I am not sure if I even watched TV. I think I watched my usual in the afternoon before I go to work, but I don't remember. Wow...my memory is really bad.
Marie & the 'Kids' would burst out laughing if they knew I would be replying to this thread. I am the world's worst short memory defficient person. I insisted on calling one of our neighbours Cynthia for over two years, while Marie kept correcting me ("No, dear, CATHY"). I can never remember conversations from the previous evening in any detail.

When James is here (He is coming home from France for two weeks Tomorrow!!!!!!)
*Jubilations* - he goes out sometimes, comes home after I've 'dropped off' and has long chats with Marie. I sometimes wake up and join in, but have no recollection the following morning.

Last tuesday......... I haven't a clue!:jiggy:

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
I have found that short-term memory is almost exactly 3 days long....but wait, it's coming back to me now, yes!

I went to the dmv and the grocery store. I had my picture taken there so I remember what I was wearing. It was a blue shirt with a little american flag and flowers on it. Not my style, but it was a gift, and because I found out at the last minute I was having my picture taken, I smeared on some red lipstick really fast. I still looked bad. Dark circles under my eyes like always.

I talked to my mother in law and my close family. I remember it was a hot day. Apparently I ate a chocolate easter egg cause I found the wrapper in my coat. I think we had cheese pizza for dinner.

Melody

Last Tuesday? I'm not even sure what I did today! :woohoo:

Ok...let's rev up the brain cells. Got up at 7 a.m. and went to work where I was all by my lonesome because I gave my employees the week off. Came home and puttered around the house clearing up clutter (since my son and husband were in Chicago for the week and I knew it would stay clean for more than 5 minutes). Spent way too much time in RF while watching the Amazing Race. Read for a couple hours before crashing sometime around 1 a.m.

Unedited

I can’t even remember anything unless it has to do with numbers. I do remember that I missed two phone calls that morning, and I could tell you what the numbers were too, though I’ve never heard them before then. I remember that my dinner cost me 5.79. And I remember that I got a 42 out of 50 on my physics test (stupid math). I even remember that I missed questions 3 (worth 1 point), 13 and 14 (both worth two points), and 17 (worth three).

My memory's okay I guess, I'm just so absent minded. I'll go to the kitchen to get something and forget what I was wanting by time I get there! I think everyone could benefit from a better memory :)

Pah

Uber all member
I can remember last Wednesday (one week in the past) because there was a noteworthy event. My surgical wound (minor, very minor) oozed some blood and getting it looked at was a hassle that extended into Thursday morning.

EVERYTHINGS FINE - it is now and was then!!!

Wow, thats a harder question than, "Is there a god?" Since I indulge in all of nature, my recreational 20 years habit of smoking Marijuana at night, keeps me from remembering anything, that day, let aloone a week agao :)~~

Kudos to those of you who can recollect that day, so long long ago............. :)

Dinogrrl

peeb!
Last Tuesday...um...slept in, got a shower, did some studying, lounged around, finally went to my dinosaur class at 6 :}. We had an exam on ornithischians.

Breakfast--none. Woke up too late :D. Lunch...cereal, I think. Dinner...um...don't remember. Snacks I don't remember either.

I don't think I called my family last Tuesday.

I can't remember what I was wearing yesterday.

Couldn't watch any of my favorite shows because my roommates own the tv. Won't get into that.

anders

I suppose it's Wednesday now, because I don't remember attending Chinese class (2nd university semester) today, and all shops seem to be open (I just took my ex-wife to a couple of garden centres).

Tuesday? Well, checking my lecture notes, I must have been to a Chinese lecture. I probably fetched the morning paper and mail for mother (88). Not feeling very hungry now, I suppose I cooked lunch and/or dinner today and yesterday, but I wouldn't swear to it.

I'm simply not too interested in modern history, meaning what occurred later than abt. 570 C.E.

fromthe heart

HUMMMMM...last Tuesday:banghead3 ...let me think that was how many days ago? ahh I don't remember...I think I watched Amazing Race...it's always on Tuesday's...beyond tv shows couldn't tell you a thing about last Tuesday...heck don't even recall all of yesterday...I think I might be able to remember some of today:woohoo: yep remember what I did today...did you have to go back that far? If nothing eventful happened I don't remember anything except that whatever it was I lived to not tell about it.lol:jam:

martha

Honey you have gotto be kidding me!:) Last Tuesday? Listen, luv, let me tell you what happened to me today and perhaps it will clarify just how short my memory span is.

I had to fill in on the switchboard at work for a couple of hours. I have the option of wearing a headset or using the hand held .. what the heck do you call that thing? .. oh yeah the handheld receiver. So anyway I had to go to the ladies loo for a moment and when I came back to the switchboard, the phone rang and I hit the button to answer it. There I sat saying in my best happy operators voice, " Syms, where an educated consumer is our best customer, may I help you?" but I didn't hear anything. I started to say, " Hello, hello?" , until I realized that I had forgotten to put the headset back on and the receiver was laying on the desk. I was talking to the air and didn't realize it for a few seconds!:bonk: So now what was your question? Heaven help me if Alzheimers desease comes upon me. I can see myself now wandering through my old age repeating the Syms logo over and over. Now that will be my hell!:biglaugh:

After reading the previous posts, I think we should all band together in our own community. Just think, my friends, there will be no fights or hard feelings, for in a moment we will have forgotten what ticked us off in the first place. I wonder what the name of our new community should be?

martha

Well, I've done it again! I got into the elevator at work today and got really ticked because it wasn't moving, until I realized I didn't push the bloody button! Maybe I am just very distracted, no? Maybe I am too preoccupied with spiritual things, dontcha think?:confused:

Do me a favor my friends, if I ever show up at RF and say, " Hi, I'm Martha, I'm new here."
please tell me to go walk the dog, feed the rabbitt and the cats, and turn off the computer!
Thank you very much, ' cuz, the way I'm going, it could happen.:)