• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like meat or vegetables?

Harmonious

I enjoy meat. I enjoy fish and fowl (as some people may or may not classify them as meat). I enjoy dairy. I enjoy fruits, vegetables, and grains.

There are lots of foods I enjoy eating.

MissAlice

I use to like both but since I became a vegetarian, my love for vegetables has increased since then. Not sure if it's because my taste buds adapted or I never knew how great they were in everyday food aside from a salad.

MissAlice

More power to you, MissAlice. Why'd you become a vegetarian?

A lot of reasons. After watching some controversial documentaries and reading articles about how animals were being treated in many farms in this country, I think I just decided it wasn't moral or healthy for me. It made me sick to my stomach to think what they were putting into the very meat I was eating and what that piece of meat went through when they were alive. Each to his/her own but anymore I find meat appalling to look at or ingest.

Re-Horakhty

I use to like both but since I became a vegetarian, my love for vegetables has increased since then. Not sure if it's because my taste buds adapted or I never knew how great they were in everyday food aside from a salad.
I was a vegetarian for a long while. I've recently given that up. The experience definitely made me grow far more fond of vegetables as well. I was not one for them before.