• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have fertile periods?

Ozzie

Do you have periods which you would describe as fertile v periods you would describe as unproductive?

How do you know they are fertile?

Is it enough for you to describe yourself as having a fertile imagination?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Now, when you say "fertile"...? :D

There are certainly times when I feel so unproductive I may as well be a political adviser. But these are followed by a sense of powerful creativity.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I was very fertile before the hysterectomy. :D

Yes, my productive times vary. Frequently with the season. This chicken does not like very hot weather. The odd thing is, having AC doesn't make any difference. If it's hot outside, I slow down.

When I lived further north sometimes the winter was less productive, but that's because we had such dim light fixtures in the house and it got dark by 4-4:30pm. Not enough light and the body thinks it's time to sleep.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Do you have periods which you would describe as fertile v periods you would describe as unproductive?
Without doubt, yes.

How do you know they are fertile?
Design ideas come screaming outta my brain at mach one speed....even while sleeping.

Is it enough for you to describe yourself as having a fertile imagination?
If one has a fertile imagination, generally it overflows into all other parts of life as well. Your speech, humor, writing, sex life, etc. all show signs of a fertile imagination.

Random

I'm a man, I'm always fertile, raring to go y'know...:flirt: Anywayzzz...I do have "periods" (gawd not the womanly kind, thanksy) where I go through creative splurges (like that word, Buttons, eh?:D) then go dead as dumpnuts both in terms of intellect and imagination, sure. The problem is I can't figure out which thoughts I've originated and which thoughts are originating me. Know what I mean? No? Okay then...damnit, you've got me thinking about menstruation now, Oz. Well, that's it, I'm off to say five hail-Mary's and drink a bottle of wine. :shout

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Typical. :rolleyes: Soon as anyone mentions "nuts", you're off...
Actually, it was before the 'nuts' part...."raring to go, then go dead" .....if I must be more precise.

Sheesh, do I have to explain everything to you snotty youngsters? :sarcastic