• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you fish for Frubals?

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
I dont think i consciously fish fro frubals. If i do, the manners you describe never works for me, i never get any frubals for posting pictures of pretty ladies. Oh wait, i got frubaled for posting pictures of myself.. But i didnt post it for frubals... Hmmmm
I have to admit though, i get frubals mainly for acts of kindness or when someone thinks i am funny. My "intelligent" posts get ignored on a regular basis, I wonder if thereis a lesson to be learned from it..

I frubal randomly, sometimes someone who says something that is directly agains what i believe in but if they make their point well.. Or happy lol frubals and when someone is cute and when they are sad for cheering.. Lets just say i run out of frubals dayly. :D

I think you are all absolutely fantastic!! Of all the discussion forums I have been in, RF is without a doubt the best! I have yet to meet the person in these forums who is not amazing, talented, brilliant and beautiful! I am blind to your darkness, in each and everyone of you I see only your light. Your brilliance humbles me, and knowing all of you has made me a better person! It is only in the Light of all of you that I have found the courage to allow my own Light to shine.

With sincere gratitude and admiration, thank you all

Nothing

Morse

To Extinguish
I think you are all absolutely fantastic!! Of all the discussion forums I have been in, RF is without a doubt the best! I have yet to meet the person in these forums who is not amazing, talented, brilliant and beautiful! I am blind to your darkness, in each and everyone of you I see only your light. Your brilliance humbles me, and knowing all of you has made me a better person! It is only in the Light of all of you that I have found the courage to allow my own Light to shine.

With sincere gratitude and admiration, thank you all

Nothing

Ditto.

Smoke

Done here.
This makes me wish I could give negative frubals. :p

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
While I do not fish for frubals, I have been accused of baiting trolls.......

trolltrap.gif

Last edited:

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I'm a Frubal whore. Anyone want handies for frubals? I'll do it. I'll mow your lawn, beat up your daughter's boyfriend, feign interest in your stories, and participate in degrading japanese game shows. You name it, guys, Gunfingers's dignity is for sale!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I'm a Frubal whore. Anyone want handies for frubals? I'll do it. I'll mow your lawn, beat up your daughter's boyfriend, feign interest in your stories, and participate in degrading japanese game shows. You name it, guys, Gunfingers's dignity is for sale!
Hmmm...we might be able to find a use for you. Are you busy this Yule?

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
When frubals become redeemable for store credit on Amazon or E-bay, I will fish the hell out of frubals. Until then, it's pretty colors and doesn't mean much to me.