• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Find Certain RF Members Sexy?

Aquitaine

I had a slight crush on Whereismynotecard when she was around, like someone I would want to hold hands with in Junior High :p. The intelligence of Alceste I find very attractive. And I don't know why, but DallasApple really pushes my buttons lol. I find most women on RF who have a quick, funny, open mind and non-uptight or immature attitude very attractive in general. If you meditate, you also get big-time bonus points.

I too was very impressed with Alceste's intellegence and opinion on things. Even though when I first joined RF I initially argued with her, I later came to admire her judgement very much so.

Dallas makes me laugh too! xD

Aquitaine

He is but it's not snakedoctor

D' oh! That's where I got mixed up, I could've sworn earlier you mentioned 3 posters (snake included) and said one of them was your BF, I guess I just have bad judgement - oh well! ^_^

Anyways yeah, I dunno if she's still online nowadays but I always found monta very funny, Madhuri always makes me laugh too! :D

Aquitaine

Yes. LOL. You seem surprised.

Hahaha! Well I've know E_O in RF for ages now, it's just weird to think that all along you were his fiance!

I love finding out that there are couples on RF who I've talked to but never realised, kinda like when I found out about Gentoo and GC, and Alceste and Scarlett Wompas :D

Aquitaine

Oh...... wait, I've got the wrong person :eek:

I just went and wrote on his Visitor profile about it too, whoops! I better go delete that LOL! xD