• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DO you BELIEVE DID JESUS WALKED ON THE SEA ?

anami

kalkan said:
ok your perspective is very materialistic and relatively but Faith is not relatively for my perspectice. according to me Faith can very clearly find in the human beings when he was born. but after the speaking he is being a christian or Muslim or Jewish ok?

All faith is based on fact or an altered fact or relative fact. This one happens to be fact. Only relative to your ability based on your faith. It is scientifically possible to walk on water. i have faith in that. i am not Christian Muslim or Jewish ok?

anami

michel said:
Hey Prima,
walking on water is theoretically possible ? Where did you get that from ?:confused:

P.s I hope you can swim!!!:jiggy:

Everything is made of molecules which have a resistant electrical charge. As nothing ever touches, it is whole heartedly possible to walk on water.

If you check out the movie "What the Bleep do we Know" It explains it.
If you'd like to go further, at the end when they list the scientists involved in the movie write down their names and go read their studies and books.
Prima is correct :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
anami said:
Everything is made of molecules which have a resistant electrical charge. As nothing ever touches, it is whole heartedly possible to walk on water.

If you'd like to go further, at the end when they list the scientists involved in the movie write down their names and go read their studies and books.
Well anami,

Tell you what, you bring your swimming shorts, I'll arange the media coverage, and you prove it to us - care to set a date?:)

Melody

anami said:

Logic says theory is great but if it were actually possible, we'd all be walking on water.

anami

michel said:
Well anami,

Tell you what, you bring your swimming shorts, I'll arange the media coverage, and you prove it to us - care to set a date?:)

Try doing any macrobiotic quantum manuevering with skeptics around.
That is like shooting yourself in the foot and trying to run a marathon.

Everyone present must either believe it can happen or at the very least not believe that it ca't. All quantum particles, which make up all things, are infinatly influencable by the mind.

i am going to try it this summer at the lake.
i'll let you know if i get wet!
:woohoo:

You might say, "How can i trust you did it?"
Well, if i was going to lie, i would have told you i had already done it.

i had a vision of it, so maybe.

anami

p.s.

i am waiting for waarmer weather to do the walk, as it is a glacier lake. i am worried that if i am worried about falling in cold water i might. So i have to wait until i'd be willing to go in, so i won't.

Tawn

Well I dont know about water, but you CAN definitely walk on custard. (serious!) Trick is not to stop walking. (sucks u in like quicksand)

kalkan

anami said:
All faith is based on fact or an altered fact or relative fact. This one happens to be fact. Only relative to your ability based on your faith. It is scientifically possible to walk on water. i have faith in that. i am not Christian Muslim or Jewish ok?
ok thank anami / but believers are belieeve unsseen God maybe that it is not truth
arre they stupid or crazy.What do you believe ? haev you any idol? who is walked apart from Jesus do you know or did you see he/she. do you believe miracles? and God is not Relavive

A

angellous_evangellous

I believe that Jesus walked on water. It was a proof to his followers that he is God.

Heck, for one who has from an intellectual perspective philosophically assented to the belief that God exists and is revealed in the person of Jesus Christ as presented in the Gospels - why not believe that He also walked on water?! The Incarnation and the Ressurection present far more problems and require much more faith - if we can assent to those doctrines as Christians, then walking on water is a piece of cake.

kalkan

angellous_evangellous said:
I believe that Jesus walked on water. It was a proof to his followers that he is God.

Heck, for one who has from an intellectual perspective philosophically assented to the belief that God exists and is revealed in the person of Jesus Christ as presented in the Gospels - why not believe that He also walked on water?! The Incarnation and the Ressurection present far more problems and require much more faith - if we can assent to those doctrines as Christians, then walking on water is a piece of cake.
thanks to you angellous_evangellous
do you believe when jesus is die ok I 'm sure you believe. ok now he is God for you now how do he die when he is a God . for my mmmperspective God is not die he is ALL-living.

anami

kalkan said:
ok thank anami / but believers are belieeve unsseen God maybe that it is not truth
arre they stupid or crazy.What do you believe ? haev you any idol? who is walked apart from Jesus do you know or did you see he/she. do you believe miracles? and God is not Relavive

i never said an unseen God was the truth.
i do not believe religious followers, in general, to be stupid or crazy.
i have no idol.
Krishna walked on water once, maybe more frequently.
i believe in what you are calling miracles.
"God" is the most relative thing in all of all forms and levels of "creations",
This very forum proves that.

kalkan

anami said:
i never said an unseen God was the truth.
i do not believe religious followers, in general, to be stupid or crazy.
i have no idol.
Krishna walked on water once, maybe more frequently.
i believe in what you are calling miracles.
"God" is the most relative thing in all of all forms and levels of "creations",
This very forum proves that.
I asked you did you see while krishna is walking on the water
ok I think so you are a Hindu maybe

anami

kalkan said:
I asked you did you see while krishna is walking on the water
ok I think so you are a Hindu maybe

Quit thinking what i am, never can one human understand another after much intimicy. Expect not more from me as a stranger.

No i did not see Krishna walk, only stories as with jesus.
i misunderstood your question then.
Ask me after the summer is out and i may have a different answer to the question of what i have seen with my eyes.

i am not Hindu
Quit quessing, ask if you want to know. It saves time.
You can label me Panthiest. :biglaugh:

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
michel said:
Well anami,

Funny! :biglaugh: Frubals to you.