• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do Lakhovsky Coils work???

jmaster78

<quote"
Georges Lakhovsky

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Geoges Lakhovsky)
Jump to: navigation, search
Georges Lakhovsky was a Russian Engineer with a bold idea. His idea was that living cells could emit and receive very high frequency oscillations. Good or bad health was then determined by those oscillations being kept in balance or being overcome by other oscillations causing interference1. Other scientists were on to this phenomena as well. They include Royal Raymond Rife and Dr. Reinhold Voll. Dr. Lakhovsky proved his hypothesis corrrect by his famous plant experiment. Lakhovsky took 10 potted geranium plants and injected them with a cancerous plant disease. He randomly selected one of those geraniums and affixed a copper coil around its stem. The coil acted like an antenna, and picked up cosmic radiation which Lakhovsky believed was good for living cells. All ten geraniums created tumors, but the one with the coil overcame the disease and the cancerous tumors fell off. The other nine geraniuims died of the cancer. Not only did the plant with the coil survive, it grew rather large and continued to live for a long amount of time2. He wrote a book about his findings called "The Secret of Life" in 1929. The original was written in French but later translated into Spanish, German, Italian, and lastly English in 19391.His success in this new technology helped him create the Multi-Wave Oscillator, a device that revitalizes and strengthens healthy cells, and he was able to conduct research in some top hospitals in Europe and America. Unfortunately while conducting an experiment in a New York City Hospital, he met his demise. All of his equipment was removed from the hospital, all of the patients were told treatment was no longer availiable, ad his work was kept in silence1. A rather odd bunch of events for a Doctor on breakthrough technology."unquote>

Hi there, does anyone know if these colis work, or even heard of them???

opensoul7

I do not have a answer for you , but can say that I knew nothing about this until now. I am interested enough to look into it further , thank you .

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
the idea of injecting things with cancer sounds a bit off to me.

it sounds like dozens of quack devices that were devoloped in the early part of the century as 'miracle cures'.

wa:do