• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DnD morality chart

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Last time I took it I was neutral good, now I'm lawful good. Kind of interesting. I generally think of myself as becoming more moderate as time goes on. But this indicates differently.

View attachment 70868
I have a feeling im just too chaotic to be considered lawful good. Like some of the questions i was like yeah I know what a decent person would do and what the right thing is supposed to be but what if...

Like one question said something about do you forgive those that harmed you even if they dont deserve it...
Me: Depends on the situation i have done that before. But i also know some folk i will never forgive. It's not that i dont want to it is just that I can't they had cut too deep.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
graph.png

It's good to be good. :)

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I have a feeling im just too chaotic to be considered lawful good. Like some of the questions i was like yeah I know what a decent person would do and what the right thing is supposed to be but what if...

Like one question said something about do you forgive those that harmed you even if they dont deserve it...
Me: Depends on the situation i have done that before. But i also know some folk i will never forgive. It's not that i dont want to it is just that I can't they had cut too deep.

Nothing wrong with True Neutral. Doing what's right sometimes requires some thought behind why it's being done

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Sounds like the test got your mindset correct. Forgiving people who don't deserve it is kind of foolish, but, that's just my natural default.

Viker

Häxan
The real me. :p

graph.png

True Neutral
True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

VoidCat

Sounds like the test got your mindset correct. Forgiving people who don't deserve it is kind of foolish, but, that's just my natural default.
My natural default is to forgive until im pushed to an extreme. But that was just an example. All the questions i kept thinking yeah typically id agree this but sometimes id disagree

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
What does it say about people who steal the shopping cart and use it to shuttle their belongings around town.

I'm asking for a friend.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Yeah and that was my main problem. Many of the questions it was more of a toss up depends on the situation on if I agree or not

Same here. Putting myself in that situation, it doesn't mean much without context

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
What does it say about people who steal the shopping cart and use it to shuttle their belongings around town.

I'm asking for a friend.

Well, it's neither good nor evil since it's not done out of malice but out of necessity. It certainly doesn't seem lawful, though

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You are 14.2% good, 22.5% chaotic, making you true neutral.

So true neutral, but I'm pushing some chaos. I'm almost chaotic neutral.

VoidCat

@dybmh I did not mean to quote you when i wrote this. I was trying to quote @Soandso. This message:
Buncha dudley-do-right goody two-shoes in here! :D

But seems they already replied to what i wrote