• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion of stimpy's debate with Katzpur

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'd like to comment again. I wouldn't mind stimpy's arguments if she wouldn't accuse Katzpur of some outrageous things.

fanbase? tooting her own horn?

What is it exactly you have against us?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Actually I found the debate to be rather one sided. It's hard to have a debate with someone who is more interested in thier own fundamentalist ideas and isn't actually interested in what you have to say. Katz, I give you credit for not going crazy.

I read the whole thing, and frankly I couldn't find one coherent argument to the point of the debate. And this is coming from an atheist who doesn't value any system of Christianity over another.

And, Stimpy, it really is a show of character that you have to come in here and talk to yourself to make yourself feel better or like you've won the debate. Kind of makes me think that you're only interested in pushing your own agenda no matter what any Mormon tells you about what they believe.

standing_alone

Great job on the debate, Katzpur. I have to agree with MaddLlama. I read that debate twice, once a day ago and today, and I still fail to see where stimpy actually puts forth any argument on how Mormonism leads people away from God. Sucks because I was curious, too. Guess I'll never know....

DeepShadow

White Crow
Katzpur said:
It comes with practice. :D And with having DeepShadow as my role model.

Awww...:cover:

Great job, Katzpur. You've done yourself a credit. People can see the differences between you and stimpy that go beyond mere words. The statements are merely icing at that point.

"Who you are is screaming so loudly I can't possibly hear what you're saying..."--Emerson