• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disaster = The End of The World, Signs, And/Or Gods' Punishment

Does ad nauseamly repeat procedures (1), (2) and (3) gives any benefit to our world?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other answer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pudding

Tornado destroy people's homeland, Coronavirus gone wild world wide, when bad things happen, some people will say: "That's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing", it's the end of the world and/or signs.
  • Some believers from religion/sect 1 say: That's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing!
  • Some believers from religion 2 might say: Wrong, it's not your religion's god's, but my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing! My religion's God are true God, your religion's god are man made god.
  • Some believers from religion 3 might say: All of you are wrong! That's my religion's God the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing! Now everyone repent and bow down to my religion's God, otherwise apocalypse incoming.
When bad things happen, why does some people will often come out and say it's their respective religions' Gods' punishment and/or the end of the world?

Regardless why, it's sure a great opportunity for a speech of sermon.

If the world didn't end, some of those people might say it's because of their respective religions' Gods' mercy, making a lot of excuses to explain why their prophesy of apocalypse fail.

When new disaster happens again, some of those people come out and repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly.

So the procedures would be like:
(1) Bad things or disaster happen. "It's the end of the world!", and/or "It's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing!".
(2) If the prophesy of apocalypse fail or we manage to get rid of that disaster. Then making excuses to explain why the prophesy fail or say something like "It's my religion's God's credit that we manage to get rid of that disaster".
(3) Repeat procedure (1) and (2) ad nauseamly.

Why does they have to repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly?
What benefit do they get from repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly?
Does ad nauseamly repeat the above procedures gives any benefit to our world?

PS: Some believers from some abrahamic religions/sects tends to repeat the above procedures, while there're many other religions and believers don't do that.

(I might not be participate in this discussion, so please feel free to discuss/debate with other people here.)

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Tornado destroy people's homeland, Coronavirus gone wild world wide, when bad things happen, some people will say: "That's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing", it's the end of the world and/or signs.
  • Some believers from religion/sect 1 say: That's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing!
  • Some believers from religion 2 might say: Wrong, it's not your religion's god's, but my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing! My religion's God are true God, your religion's god are man made god.
  • Some believers from religion 3 might say: All of you are wrong! That's my religion's God the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing! Now everyone repent and bow down to my religion's God, otherwise apocalypse incoming.
When bad things happen, why does some people will often come out and say it's their respective religions' Gods' punishment and/or the end of the world?

Regardless why, it's sure a great opportunity for a speech of sermon.

If the world didn't end, some of those people might say it's because of their respective religions' Gods' mercy, making a lot of excuses to explain why their prophesy of apocalypse fail.

When new disaster happens again, some of those people come out and repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly.

So the procedures would be like:
(1) Bad things or disaster happen. "It's the end of the world!", and/or "It's my religion's God's punishment againts humanity's wrong doing!".
(2) If the prophesy of apocalypse fail or we manage to get rid of that disaster. Then making excuses to explain why the prophesy fail or say something like "It's my religion's God's credit that we manage to get rid of that disaster".
(3) Repeat procedure (1) and (2) ad nauseamly.

Why does they have to repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly?
What benefit do they get from repeat the above procedures ad nauseamly?
Does ad nauseamly repeat the above procedures gives any benefit to our world?

PS: Some believers from some abrahamic religions/sects tends to repeat the above procedures, while there're many other religions and believers don't do that.

(I might not be participate in this discussion, so please feel free to discuss/debate with other people here.)
I voted no, it’s a chance for the various religions to proselytise, but the procedure itself is of no benefit to humanity.