• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Difference between satan and lucifer

Werden

And just some other observations from 'pop culture' :

In Neil Gaiman's The Sandman comic book series Lucifer is shown as a beautiful 'angel' ruling a rather Middle to Modern-Christian take on 'Hell' [sic] and he is addressed as "Lucifer Morningstar" if I recall correctly. Mr Gaiman is quite an interesting character and quite well versed in the occult and myths compared to most authors of fantasy and speculative fiction these days.

From their album American Psycho (Fontana Geffen, 1997) The Misfits have a song titled Speak of the Devil with the following lyrics :

Some call me the son of the morning
god knows I'm the angel of light

so just some observations on Lucifer references in some more modern media.

Use it for what it's worth to you. :)

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
About eleven years ago a Luciferian told me a story about Lucifer's fall from Heaven. If memory serves, the story goes that Lucifer was God's most beautiful creation, but after time (aeons) God became jealous of Lucifer's beauty and in his jealousy cast Lucifer from Heaven into the blackened depths of Hell. God stole Lucifer's beauty, transforming him into half man half goat.

Lucifer, now alone in the blackness of Hell began to weep, he was now alone, deformed and forsaken by the Creator. But in the darkness a voice spoke to him - "Dispare no more, for thou art not alone, stand forth and release your rage and anger."

Lucifer, inspired by these words, stood forth and in all of his Power he released his rage and anger which ignited Hell with the fires of his wrath. He then saw for the first time the one who was speaking to him, it with the Daemoness Lilith. They fell in love and joined as One.

The result of the joining of Lucifer and Lilith came into being as Baphomet - half Ram, half male and female, and half serpent. A Rams head, two breasts one femanine the other masculine, serpentine qualities, a phalis, and cloven hoofs.

This, of course is just a story. Somewhat interesting, but mainly bogus, at least in my opinion. But I thought it would make for an interesting post.

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Valor

o_O???

um do you have the scripture on that, because when I looked in my bible I didn't see any passages that stated anything of the kind. So I mean, if you could give me the passages I would greatly appreciate it cuz I am all up for learning new stuff. :angel2:

About eleven years ago a Luciferian told me a story about Lucifer's fall from Heaven. If memory serves, the story goes that Lucifer was God's most beautiful creation, but after time (aeons) God became jealous of Lucifer's beauty and in his jealousy cast Lucifer from Heaven into the blackened depths of Hell. God stole Lucifer's beauty, transforming him into half man half goat.

Lucifer, now alone in the blackness of Hell began to weep, he was now alone, deformed and forsaken by the Creator. But in the darkness a voice spoke to him - "Dispare no more, for thou art not alone, stand forth and release your rage and anger."

Lucifer, inspired by these words, stood forth and in all of his Power he released his rage and anger which ignited Hell with the fires of his wrath. He then saw for the first time the one who was speaking to him, it with the Daemoness Lilith. They fell in love and joined as One.

The result of the joining of Lucifer and Lilith came into being as Baphomet - half Ram, half male and female, and half serpent. A Rams head, two breasts one femanine the other masculine, serpentine qualities, a phalis, and cloven hoofs.

This, of course is just a story. Somewhat interesting, but mainly bogus, at least in my opinion. But I thought it would make for an interesting post.

/Adramelek\

Thank you Adremelek

Orias

Left Hand Path
1. Who is satan and who is lucifer - the difference between the two of them

Lucifer and Satan are different, though many people may see the two as same, most are not really able to understand their compatibility.

Lucifer is the Harbinger of Light and symbolizes enlightenment.

Satan is the Opposition, or the Adversary.

Essentially, they are Gateways to each other, as many Satanists hold true to the "baphomet" which translates into "absorption of knowledge".

2. What happened to satan/lucifer after the fall of adam

Nothing ;)

They still are.

3. Where is satan now and where is lucifer now

Everywhere...

Satan is the Opposition, His pleroma is embedded within all of existence, as the Universe as we believe it to be is a very chaotic place.

In my eyes, Lucifer represents image, and perception. With His light we see and are able to find solace within our own Self.

4. Does either satan or lucifer have a bride

Haha, I wouldn't doubt if they had many ;)

7he4uthor

why would she be asking Christians this question?

because it is of the utmost importance for christians to have the oppertunity to understand
you dont preach to the choir, reform and healing come from ilumination, not spite/resentment
to withhold this from the religious would be spite, lets level the playing field and give everyone an equal chance

the biblical god
is the biblical satan

the biblical christ
is the biblical lucifer [lu seffer book of light]

divide and conquer
mind control
this is what religion is

seek and you shall find
that means examining all texts outside the bible

i authored a book titled lu-seffer
which lists all the biblical texts which prove beyond a reasonable doubt
that the 2 are the same

the godhead
the tip of the sword
from which the two sides of duality eminate

the question was wrong.

it should be

differences between satan and yhvh
and
differences between christ lucifer

the answer is

none

same creator/godhead
the chief of angels
is the chief of demons as well.

that is the thesis of an unpublished book of mine
the secret remains obscured from christians who refuse to read outside the bible and remain under vatican mind control

Last edited:

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Lucifer was the most beautiful and second only to Jesus in God's eyes. When he grew jealous and tried to overthrow God and got himself and his band of rebel angels kicked out of heaven he no longer was Lucifer - he became Satan, the deceiver and hater of God. He is still beautiful which makes him all that more powerful in his deceitfulness. No one follows or is duped by an ugly person.

As for what happened to him after the fall, well he is working his plan in the background and shadows - he doesn't have to do his dirty work in the light of day when he has plenty of people who are more than happy to do it for him. They are scrabbling for money, power, glory and he is sitting back laughing his arse off at their stupidity. All the temporary desires of your heart that leave you feeling empty and longing for more are his folly - his addictions. Think about it.

Never heard about him having a bride or woman and actually since angels are neither male or female don't really think he needs one. We say he because it is just easier to assign a gender to a thing instead of saying he/she or it all the time. And the bible was written during an age where men were predominantly held high as authority. There is no male or female in heaven - God is not male or female, but since there is a shortage of good fathers here down on earth, it was wise of him to have made sure the bible was written that way - we all need a good dad right now.

I think that about wraps it up. I think this was a truly insightful question and applaud you for having the guts to ask it. Bravo.
Where are people finding this story?!? It isn't in the Bible!

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Please brothers do not separate truth.

It simply is, and we are not here to tell what is, and what isn't, for we just are. So let it be ;)
I think I must seperate fact from fiction. It plays a major role in my observation of data and my research.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I think I must seperate fact from fiction. It plays a major role in my observation of data and my research.

You observe with your eyes, and you will only be blinded by that which guides you.

DO NOT, separate truth, because it is what it is to those who see it.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Im sorry EtuMalku but that is called a myth or maybe a legend but definetly not truth.
Truth is subjective in most cases, albeit Principles of the Universe, of which there is a Luciferian Principle.

Why would you mention to Adramelek that you didn't read that in the bible (I'll assume the christian bible, because there ARE others you know?), this book is the ultimate fiction tale of all fiction tales. :foot:

The Abrahamic tale of the Fall from Grace / Eden etc. is a metaphorical statement . . . just one more retelling of an ancient philosophy.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Truth is subjective in most cases, albeit Principles of the Universe, of which there is a Luciferian Principle.

Why would you mention to Adramelek that you didn't read that in the bible (I'll assume the christian bible, because there ARE others you know?), this book is the ultimate fiction tale of all fiction tales. :foot:

The Abrahamic tale of the Fall from Grace / Eden etc. is a metaphorical statement . . . just one more retelling of an ancient philosophy.
The reason I mentioned to Adremelek that I did'nt read that in the bible is because it's not in the bible and most people think it is, and thats where Valor said he read it from. I'm not saying the bible is fact, Im saying that story not being in the bible is a fact.

Orias

Left Hand Path
The reason I mentioned to Adremelek that I did'nt read that in the bible is because it's not in the bible and most people think it is, and thats where Valor said he read it from. I'm not saying the bible is fact, Im saying that story not being in the bible is a fact.

Yes but he did say that the story was mostly bogus, which may have lead to some confusion when you summed it up to being not true ;)

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Yes but he did say that the story was mostly bogus, which may have lead to some confusion when you summed it up to being not true ;)
I can't argue with that. Hell I've been confused so many time in life that I'm confused about the actual number of times I've been confused. Sounds confusing?:confused: