• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Difference between Luciferanism and Satanism?

pjmb

"The Luciferians are the goverment of the Satanist" A satanist would really get a kick out of that one.

I'm sure some of them would, I never asked.

But when you're done giggling, you might give us all a glimpse into your world of vast wisdom and knowledge.

Stupid questions don't exist, but I won't make excuses for formulating a question badly

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I'm sure some of them would, I never asked.

But when you're done giggling, you might give us all a glimpse into your world of vast wisdom and knowledge.

Stupid questions don't exist, but I won't make excuses for formulating a question badly
The path you seek must be walked alone, because you're the only one who can define what the light reveals to you. I'll give you a tip though; apotheosis is the guiding light.

Absolute Zero

fon memories
So let me get this straight lucifer and satain are two diffrent people? Satitin means adversary which means if the gods exsisted the abramic god bet all the other gods and gave them all the name satin right? Where dose lucifer fit in with the jewish belief in God?

Absolute Zero

fon memories
So What dose Satin represent?Is it adversary? How dose lucifer fit into the jewish belief in God?
So God basicaly made all the other gods adversarys after he defeated them in pure combat then?Is that what you guys are saying then?

Twig pentagram

High Priest
So What dose Satin represent?Is it adversary? How dose lucifer fit into the jewish belief in God?
So God basicaly made all the other gods adversarys after he defeated them in pure combat then?Is that what you guys are saying then?
Maybe you should ask someone who practices Judaism.