• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you have a stuff toy when you were younger?I had a simba toy.:)

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Did you have a stuff toy when you were younger?I had a simba toy.:)

I had a bunch. I still do. I still have some from when I was a kid. Mostly they were dogs, but now I have different kinds; bears, beavers (I am from Oregon originally), cats and others like dolphins and manatees (currently in Florida).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A few, a rag doll, a cow, a lion and Taz like this.

download.jpeg

The only one that survived my childhood and we brought to france. We had a kitten that loved Taz. She shared her food with him, played with him and took him for walks and slept with him. The kitten died and Taz brought back too many memories so he had to go.

My favourite though was a giant antique teddy bear, it was my grandfather's when he was a babe, he gave it to me. I named him Stanley after my grandfather and treated him the same way our kitten treated Taz. Unfortunately he was repaired once to often and had to go.

Gargovic Malkav

The only one that survived my childhood and we brought to france. We had a kitten that loved Taz. She shared her food with him, played with him and took him for walks and slept with him. The kitten died and Taz brought back too many memories so he had to go.

Was it Cooking Fat, the kitten?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No. First thing, male children were not supposed to play with stuffed toys. I really did not have any toy. We played in the street, running and jumping, marbles, tops, etc.