• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Freddie Mercury ever meet The Beatles?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Does it really matter one way or the other?

To answer your question, I'm not aware of the two ever meeting, as Queen became famous long after Lennon's death, so Freddie would have been a total nobody and would not have gotten near to Lennon*.

* Ironic phrasing is noted in light of Mark David Chapman

Axe Elf

Prophet
I think Freddie Mercury slept with Geddy Lee, and their offspring was called Eric Nally, founder of the Church of Rock and Roll.

MJM941

Does it really matter one way or the other?

To answer your question, I'm not aware of the two ever meeting, as Queen became famous long after Lennon's death, so Freddie would have been a total nobody and would not have gotten near to Lennon*.

* Ironic phrasing is noted in light of Mark David Chapman
John Lennon died in 1980. Queen was formed in 1970 and achieved international success in 1974 with "Killer Queen" from the "Shear Heart Attack" album and 1975's "Night At The Opera" album and the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" as well as 1976 "Day At The Races", 1977 "News Of The World", 1978 "Jazz", 1979 single "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and 1980 "The Game". So before Lennon's death Queen and Freddie Mercury were well established in the music world and quite far from being " a total nobody"