1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

Discussion in 'Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories' started by Twilight Hue, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Twilight Hue

Twilight Hue Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Ratings:
    +19,975
    Religion:
    Philosophical Buddhism
    I just want to know!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Brickjectivity

Brickjectivity Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,969
    Religion:
    liber-scripta grim Christian
    Can I get mine removed? I'm just wondering if a plastic surgeon would be willing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Fork-Beard
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +17,482
    Religion:
    Druid
    With a tummy tuck you can get a new one. Not sure about removing one though.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. KenS

KenS Face to face with my Father
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,658
    Religion:
    Judeo/Christian
    I'm going to check when I see him and her in Heaven. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Brickjectivity

Brickjectivity Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.

Ratings:
    +15,969
    Religion:
    liber-scripta grim Christian
    So I could also get extra ones, then. Could I get two tummies? How about one on my back?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. John53

John53 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,187
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Surgery is dangerous! Just get fat like I have, eventually you can't see it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. sun rise

sun rise "This is the Hour of God"
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +36,349
    Religion:
    Love/Omnism
    Yes.

Prove me wrong.

8. Callisto

Callisto Active Member

Ratings:
    +710
    Religion:
    Dodekatheism, BTW
    IIRC on that show, My 600 Lbs Life, a patient's belly button was removed due to the huge amount of skin removed after they lost a ton of weight, and the doc made a new one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Stonetree

Stonetree Dashing Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Religion:
    Agnostic
    My fingers are worn smooth....Never have found how to unbutton the darn thing...:shrug:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Viker

Viker Spirit in Black

Ratings:
    +6,875
    Religion:
    In Diabolica
    Confirmation that, indeed, the very first caucasian couple had navels.

adam-and-eve.jpg
    "Man, this fruit stinks! ---- Shut up, Adam, and eat!"

11. Quagmire

Quagmire Imaginary talking monkey

Ratings:
    +22,300
    Religion:
    None
    Hey man, that things tied for a reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Stonetree

Stonetree Dashing Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Religion:
    Agnostic
    Sure...but why not a zipper?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Suave

Suave Simulated character

Ratings:
    +1,801
    Religion:
    Christian Matrixism
    The first individual of the genus Homo-species could have very well formed from a couple of Australopithecus hetero zygotes, each of whom had the same type of chromosome rearrangements formed by fusion of the whole long arms of two acrocentric chromosomes, mated together and reproduced viable and fertile offspring with 46 chromosomes.

This first generation of Homo habilis then incestuously bred with each other and reproduced the next subsequent generation of Homo habilis.

References: J. Tjio and A. Levan. 1956. The chromosome number of Man. Hereditas, 42( 1-2): 1-6.

W. Ijdo et al.1991. Origin of human chromosome 2: an ancestral telomere-telomere fusión. PNAS, 88: 9051-9056.

Meyer et al. 2012 A high-coverage genome sequence from an archaic Denisovan individual. Science, 338:222-226.; K. H. Miga. 2016. Chromosome-specific Centromere sequences provide an estímate of the Ancestral Chromosome 2 Fusion event in Hominin Genome.Journ. of Heredity. 1-8. Doi:10.1093/jhered/esw039.

Each mate of this hypothetical primordial couple who procreated the earliest human being had an umbilical cord as he or she was an embryonic being attached to his or her mother's uterus. When each of them was born, his and her mother bit through their umbilical cord in order to detach herself from her offspring leaving her offspring with a flat scar that would have been hardly noticeable,

#13 Suave, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  14. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Be your own guru

Ratings:
    +14,370
    Religion:
    Atheist, Advaita (Non-duality), Orthodox Hindu
    I think they had. They were a model for us, even if their buttons were fakes.
    I think that can be done. They have done many things successfully, some unsuccessfully, like former President Trumps hairline.

What does science says (on basis of my quick perusal):
    "The oldest-known eutherian species is Juramaia sinensis, dated at 161 million years ago from the early Late Jurassic (Oxfordian) of China."
    [​IMG]
    Altacreodus ("creodont from Alberta") is an extinct genus of one of the earliest known placental mammals. Fossils have been found in North America where they first appeared during the Late Cretaceous, and they died out prior to the start of the Paleocene.
    Altacreodus - Wikipedia
    Protungulatum ('first ungulate') is a extinct genus of pan-euungulate mammals within extinct family Protungulatidae, and also one of the earliest known placental mammals in the fossil record, that lived in North America from the Late Cretaceous to early Paleocene.
    Protungulatum - Wikipedia

#14 Aupmanyav, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  15. Seeker of White Light

Seeker of White Light Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +20,658
    Religion:
    Baha'i in training (a lot to learn and understand)
    Just a moment, I will go back in time and check....asking Eve to show me her stomack...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jedster

Jedster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,458
    Yes, I think they were created with golden screws in their belly buttons(as per story below), which they removed. Then the problems started with sinning & refits. Maybe that's why the world often seems screwed up.

A boy is born with a golden screw in his belly button.
    [​IMG]
    The parents see every doctor they can but no doctor can figure out how to get rid of it. No matter what, the screw stays right where it is. After many months they grow desperate. One doctor tells them about a witch doctor in Africa known to remove screws like this. So the parents and the boy fly over to Africa and journey to the witch doctor. The witch doctor takes one look at the boy and gives his prescription. He tells them to climb the nearest tree and leave the boy at the bottom of the tree. They are to leave the boy there for two days and two nights. On the third day at morning a bird will fly down and unscrew the golden screw. So the parents did exactly what the witch doctor said and the bird came as he said it would. Once the bird finished unscrewing the screw, it fell out as promised. The parents were ecstatic! They rushed down out of the tree and picked up the boy and as soon as they did so the boy's butt fell right off!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. RestlessSoul

RestlessSoul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,081
    Religion:
    Agnostic Lapsed Catholic
    Yes, they’re clearly visible here…

D77451C5-D672-4878-8A46-2D15E8F83BB1.jpeg