• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Adam and Eve and animals have genitals before the fall?

Humans have been humans and reproduced naturally for 300,000 years or more as well as our primate ancestors and all evolving life, animals, plants and microbes reproducing very well for at least 3.7 billion years of evolved live.

Warnings such as this are of no consequence. In this mythical version God Created Adam and Eve as fallible humans destined to fail.

It is like putting cany bars on the coffee table in front of the TV, and warning the children of severe consequences of eating them,

It has been objectively determined that humans are directly influenced by instincts. Yes, humans may have a degree of Free Will, but you like many others that advocate Libertarian Free Will neglect the many obvious limitations on humans ability to make choices.Ibstinct are one of these natural limitations.
1. "...humans and reproduced naturally for 300,000 years...our primate ancestors...." I do not understand how this statement applied to the original post. Regardless, I do nor believe that humans have been on earth the lenght of time you posted; and, furthermore, your reference to "evolution" is a theory that cannot withstand scrutiny.

2. ...mythical version God Created...." This means that you do not accepted the "creation account," Is there other scriptures that you are challenging?

3. ...putting cany [sic] bars on the coffee table...." I agree when sinful humans are tested. Considering that "Adam" is mythical-as you stated; nevertheless, Adam was not sinful at the time of this warning.

4. "...humans are directly influenced by instincts. Does this mean that you equate humans with the lower species of animals?

5. "...you like many others that advocate Libertarian Free Will neglect...." I surrender on this point. I have not conception of what yoou are talking about. If it is political, how do you justify politics with a theocratic discussion? Yes a "Theocracy" is a form of government.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Before Sin, there was no death. If Adam and Eve and the animals had genitals, it would only a matter of time before reproduction would cause Earth to became over populated had nobody sinned. Am I missing something here?
Probably would have populated 4 to 5 other planets of the innumerable planets out there.

Audie

Veteran Member
1. "...humans and reproduced naturally for 300,000 years...our primate ancestors...." I do not understand how this statement applied to the original post. Regardless, I do nor believe that humans have been on earth the lenght of time you posted; and, furthermore, your reference to "evolution" is a theory that cannot withstand scrutiny.

2. ...mythical version God Created...." This means that you do not accepted the "creation account," Is there other scriptures that you are challenging?

3. ...putting cany [sic] bars on the coffee table...." I agree when sinful humans are tested. Considering that "Adam" is mythical-as you stated; nevertheless, Adam was not sinful at the time of this warning.

4. "...humans are directly influenced by instincts. Does this mean that you equate humans with the lower species of animals?

5. "...you like many others that advocate Libertarian Free Will neglect...." I surrender on this point. I have not conception of what yoou are talking about. If it is political, how do you justify politics with a theocratic discussion? Yes a "Theocracy" is a form of government.
Theory of evolution has withstood scrutiny from all
quarters for many decades.
What does not withstand scrutiny is the credibility of
someone who thinks they can casually dismiss it as nonsense.
And in the process you discredit all your beliefs that
depend in ToE being false.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It has been well documented that humans (homo sapiens) have been around qt least 300,000 years in several locations from Morroco to Palestine,
You apparently reject the vast evidence of the sciences of evolution, which would entail the matter of fact your rejection of ALLL the sciences of Biology, Geology, Genetics, Physics, Chemistry that overwhelmingly support the sciences of evolution as well as every major academic institution of the world, and 95%+ of all the scientists in those fields regardless of religious beliefs.
Well , . . ah yes. The Pentateuch has been documented to be compiled after 600 BCE, and is not an accurate historical or scientific factual texts, There is absolutely no evidence that Creation took place as described, the world flood of Noah, and Exodus as described. The Bible as a whole is without provenance of authorship, first witness accounts, nor historical accuracy. The myths of the Penteteuch are evolved myths dating back to at least Sumerian texts.

3. ...putting cany [sic] bars on the coffee table...." I agree when sinful humans are tested.
Tested for what?!?!? Humans are naturally fallible humans for 300,000 years,
Considering that "Adam" is mythical-as you stated; nevertheless, Adam was not sinful at the time of this warning.
The Creation story is myth and there is not evidence tht humans ever existed in a mythical paradise. None whatsoever,

It depends on what you mean equate. ALL life on earth evolved over a period of more than .7 billion years, and humans share common ancestry with all life on earth.
Nothing in the sciences of evolution is remotely political or related to any religious belief. Theocratic (?) Your statements reflect an intentional ignorance of science, and clinging to an ancient tribal text without provenance or science.